Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband (47297 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by silverbirdng(f): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
A 28-year-old woman, Toriola Suliat on Wednesday told her husband, Toriola Lateef, that she would only consent to his request for the dissolution of their marriage if he returns her virginity and good health, as she was two years ago before the union.

Suliat stated her conditions before an Iseyin Grade C Customary Court, where the husband had gone seeking for the dissolution of the marriage over “frequent public embarrassment.”

He told the Court that Suliat was in the habit of harassing him at his work place and social functions attended by his friends and relatives.

The husband said he had to move out of their matrimonial home due to the unbearable development.

Responding, Suliat said she was charmed by Toriola before she agreed to marry him.

“Ideally I will not marry this type of human being, if not for the charm he used on me.

“I was looking for charm to help my business grow and he told me that he will need to get some hairs from my private part and also make love to me, that was how I found myself married to him.

“When I got to his house, my business boomed and he also made lot of money too and we got it renewed twice but now my health is deteriorating and he now moved out of the house.

“He must look for a way to return my virginity and my health, before he can say he wants to leave me.”

Ruling on the matter, the President of the Court, Chief Raheem Adelodun, said the case would be put on hold until the health condition of Suliat improves.

He ordered the families of the estranged couple to seek urgent medical help for Suliat and update the Court every 15 days.

https://thickmatch.com/return-virginity-want-dissolution-wife-tells-husband/

4 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by goodnewscliff(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
return all his money angry angry angry angry angry

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by donbachi(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
After him don remove all the sugar wey dey her body,him no wan do again.....u must do ooo or u fix her back.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Abfinest007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
I nor do again na force

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by baby124: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
So you let him use you for rituals as the greedy virgin you were. It’s better you now use him for rituals to get your health back.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by QueenSekxy(f): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
goodnewscliff:
return all his money angry angry angry angry angry
How are you sure he even feeds his family since she had her own money too?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by AmazingELixir: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin

Hmmm! Diswan serious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by AkataYeriYeri: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Return his sperms too.
Mumu woman

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Richdad50(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
shocked

A distasteful and disgraceful story. Not worth talking over. Guide your heart with all diligence for out of it proceeds the issues of life.

Richdad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by franchasng: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
When you tell guys that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife, they say no...we are encouraging waywardness!!!

When we tell ladies that because you managed to keep your hymen while doing other sexual activities to remain a technical virgin to deceive one gullible guy that you are a virgin till marriage, does not make you an automatic wife material, they said no we are talking thrash, but here comes our vindication that marrying a lady as a virgin is not a guarantee that she will be a good wife to you!!

Being a good wife, a wonderful partner and companion is beyond keeping and tearing hymen....but this is not an endorsement for ladies to go about sharing their national cake undecided

If you are not married or you are married and you want to cheat on your spouse, please and please use condom.....if he says he doesn't enjoy it with condom, please tell him to go and masturbate with his bare hands...HIV/AIDS/STDs/STIs are real....don't joke with your health and life.....always use a CONDOM!!

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by sLentlover7778(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Return your virginity... As if e no sweet u when him dis virgin you..

It's time to try another soup

3 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by surveyProf(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
In impossibilimento grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by gambia(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it by force?? grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by BUSHHUNTER: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
A wise man once said " Pvssy fvcked cannot be unfvcked"

Doctors abi is possible?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin

How's that done?
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Kendumazy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Result of Waka-about caused. Things gotten from wrong source no dey last!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by crackhaus: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is just too funny.

2 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
What a condition for divorce!

IT IS FINISHED patapata!

Funny, but true!

Haaan Haaan........

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by martineverest(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
correct woman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Freestainworld(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
man don chop better food finish wan take style clean mouth. oga give am her thing back �

6 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by MobilityExpress: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is Super Storyyyyyyyy grin
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by AngelHoly(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Chia....the almighty hairs from ur state capital....and also penetrate into ur territory and also do u check mate

2 Likes

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Jaynom(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
undecided
Please, before you get married make sure you have ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR PARTNER'S MENTAL HEALTH

1 Like

Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by gameboy727(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lmao.
Re: Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband by Foodforthought: 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
And the dowry he paid on you? All the cash he spent on you? A nation of idiots

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie / Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.