Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu (4783 Views)

Why Do People Hate Tinubu And This Guy? (pics) / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Gabriel004: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
[s]
Donelli:

Tolerance in this context simply means, we can't stand you but we haven't had a unanimous decision to throw you out YET.

Do we really? Or it's just our innate aversion to injustice.

Not necessarily, but how about exploiting Igbo businesses in Lagos (for example). Maybe this writer is ignorant of the fact that Igbo businesses have a different (oppressively that is) rule of engagement from other ethnicities.

Lagos State governorship election comes to mind. Short memory or plain ignorance.

Is he seriously asking this now? grin
Anyways, all politicians are thieves so it's not much of a point.

What does "putting mouth" even mean

Question is, how many Yoruba men will relocate to the East on their own accord? The ones here were either transferred or are here due to contingency.

We are all slaves in Nigeria. Wake up and smell the beans. embarassed

I stopped there because this post is dumbing me out. The author is either daft or probably an impostor hiding under a change of name. lipsrsealed
[/s]You selected as if you have something meaningful to write.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

But I see Igbos ranting and raving about Tinubu all the time. He's their second biggest hate figure in Nigerian politics after Buhari. At least, you can understand why Buhari is consequential in that manner, but not Tinubu.
No, I didn't look "admiringly" about Tinubu's bullion activities. I criticized it at the time. There is no evidence he sent out any thugs to specifically harass Igbos just because there were problems in Okota. For all we know, one OPC oga in Okota (the main base of their founder) sent thugs to the polling units to cause trouble. Neither was there anywhere i said I would want Igbos to emulate his politics (the Kalus and Orjis and Okorochas of the world have already tried to emulate his politics). I just find it rather ridiculous to be in non-indigenous land shouting "Otoge" when your own homeland is a mess.
u repeated the same silly mistake. The claim that it is only igbos who want tinubu downsized. Pdp got 47% of yoruba votes. Let that sink in. That is over 1.5 million people...cut across different states. Pdp won a state from apc in yorubaland. So tell me again that only igbos hate him.

Now lets reason....the fool who wrote this claim to be igbo...does he too hate tinubu? U guys are hate filled idiots really. Trying to maintain a media onslaught against igbos for wat ever reason. The only tribe in nigeria that has voted for ppl from every region is igbos. I repeat u guys are idiots for continuing to insult us for rejecting buhari 5 times. Has buhari proved us wrong with his style of leadership? Idiots i say again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Donelli:

Tolerance in this context simply means, we can't stand you but we haven't had a unanimous decision to throw you out YET.

Do we really? Or it's just our innate aversion to injustice.

Not necessarily, but how about exploiting Igbo businesses in Lagos (for example). Maybe this writer is ignorant of the fact that Igbo businesses have a different (oppressively that is) rule of engagement from other ethnicities.

Lagos State governorship election comes to mind. Short memory or plain ignorance.

Is he seriously asking this now? grin
Anyways, all politicians are thieves so it's not much of a point.

What does "putting mouth" even mean

Question is, how many Yoruba men will relocate to the East on their own accord? The ones here were either transferred or are here due to contingency.

We are all slaves in Nigeria. Wake up and smell the beans. embarassed

I stopped there because this post is dumbing me out. The author is either daft or probably an impostor hiding under a change of name. lipsrsealed
the author is tinubu himself. Google that name and it doesnt exist. The yoruba man's obsession with igbos should be studied in universities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bede2u:
u repeated the same silly mistake. The claim that it is only igbos who want tinubu downsized. Pdp got 47% of yoruba votes. Let that sink in. That is over 1.5 million people...cut across different states. Pdp won a state from apc in yorubaland. So tell me again that only igbos hate him.

Now lets reason....the fool who wrote this claim to be igbo...does he too hate tinubu? U guys are hate filled idiots really. Trying to maintain a media onslaught against igbos for wat ever reason. The only tribe in nigeria that has voted for ppl from every region is igbos. I repeat u guys are idiots for continuing to insult us for rejecting buhari 5 times. Has buhari proved us wrong with his style of leadership? Idiots i say again

You can evade reality all you want - but the overwhelming majority of anti-Tinubu ranters I see online bu ndigbo b'anyi. Like I said earlier, he's their favorite boogeyman after Buhari himself. My problem is not that we are opposed to Tinubu, but the way we put ourselves as a collective front-and-center as the main opposition group - and here, I'm talking about SW/Lagos politics. Considering the delicate balance of power in the country, if you're in a land you're not indigenous to, I certainly want you to exercise your political franchise and participate in the politics, but don't make yourself the main vocal opposition in a foreign land. One of the reasons I believe APC lost ground in places like Oyo, but retain a fanatical following in Lagos is because the vocal Igbo opposition to Tinubu in Lagos only succeeded in creating a siege mentality among Yorubas who closed ranks in solidarity around APC/Tinubu. Why would ndi b'anyi go to a place they are guests in to be shouting "Otoge", which the indigenes would perceive as an affront by outsiders, when Ikpeazu is sharing kerosene in Abia? How does that make sense? It just seems naive to me even if their intended critique of godfatherism and failed governance may be true? What is true is not necessarily what is wise to state.

I'm not in anyway a Buhari supporter, so I'm not sure who is insulting you for rejecting Buhari. He's not the topic here, but Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by kmaster007: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
tundeontop:
Tolerance Becoming Crime
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a
pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.
Olololooooo
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by IjebuAssasin: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
Okoro Savages are just a bunch of ingrates. Simple! We'll keep showing them who the master is! angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
IjebuAssasin:
Okoro Savages are just a bunch of ingrates. Simple! We'll keep showing them who the master is! angry

I see you have already created a new account after your suspension/ban. Some of you sha need to get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by ChristianNorth: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
helinues:

That's purely inferiority complex..
Maybe you forgot I am Igbo.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 1:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

You can evade reality all you want - but the overwhelming majority of anti-Tinubu ranters I see online bu ndigbo b'anyi. Like I said earlier, he's their favorite boogeyman after Buhari himself. My problem is not that we are opposed to Tinubu, but the way we put ourselves as a collective front-and-center as the main opposition group - and here, I'm talking about SW/Lagos politics. Considering the delicate balance of power in the country, if you're in a land you're not indigenous to, I certainly want you to exercise your political franchise and participate in the politics, but don't make yourself the main vocal opposition in a foreign land. One of the reasons I believe APC lost ground in places like Oyo, but retain a fanatical following in Lagos is because the vocal Igbo opposition to Tinubu in Lagos only succeeded in creating a siege mentality among Yorubas who closed ranks in solidarity around APC/Tinubu. Why would ndi b'anyi go to a place they are guests in to be shouting "Otoge", which the indigenes would perceive as an affront by outsiders, when Ikpeazu is sharing kerosene in Abia? How does that make sense? It just seems naive to me even if their intended critique of godfatherism and failed governance may be true? What is true is not necessarily what is wise to state.

I'm not in anyway a Buhari supporter, so I'm not sure who is insulting you for rejecting Buhari. He's not the topic here, but Tinubu.
oh wow.....here goes the only igboman who doesnt hate tinubu....are u happy nw? Foolish child

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by oyatz(m): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Mr Man, how did you come to the funny conclusion that any Yoruba man that voted for PDP in the 2019 hates Tinubu and wants Tinubu cut to size?

So you just think the people of Oyo State voted for Gov Seyi Makinde of the PDP because they want Tinubu cut to size?

What's the role of the performance of the APC State Government in earning the party re-election?

There are many politicians in APC who their electorates don't want in power anymore.

Bede2u:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by oyatz(m): 2:23am On Jun 20, 2019
The younger generation of Igbos (especially online) hate Tinubu with a passion because they perceive Tinubu's Political structure as the greatest threat to an Igbo Political relevance in the present Political equation of Nigeria. QED

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by deji17: 2:38am On Jun 20, 2019
alagbara ma mero baba ole grin grin grin grin grin

This one got me rolling on the floor
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by deji17: 2:40am On Jun 20, 2019
21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

Number 21 stands out. Can anybody disprove this?
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by duncun: 2:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Bede2u(m): 3:47am On Jun 20, 2019
oyatz:
Mr Man, how did you come to the funny conclusion that any Yoruba man that voted for PDP in the 2019 hates Tinubu and wants Tinubu cut to size?

So you just think the people of Oyo State voted for Gov Seyi Makinde of the PDP because they want Tinubu cut to size?

What's the role of the performance of the APC State Government in earning the party re-election?

There are many politicians in APC who their electorates don't want in power anymore.

thank u....that mistake of mine in thinking that the over 1.5 million yorubas who voted against tinubu interest in favour of atiku/obi hate tinubu is also the mistake of the foolish child i quoted in thinking that only igbos in lagos want apc out. Northerners in lagos are even of a higher number and any of them can write anything on nairaland.

The opposition figures in lagos are all yorubas but somehow dimwits like the guy i quoted wants us to believe that it is igbo fighting tinubu. I knw the game tinubu is playing....make anybody against him be seen as igbo candidate...bad and dangerous politics

Funny thing is with all these media onslaught against igbos...u will never hear igbo elected leaders mention yorubas ever. U will never read any sponsored PR article against yorubas. Check nairaland political section...everyday atleast 3 new anti igbo bullshit. Its really becoming tiresome isnt it? APC has won....enjoy ur victory. 2023, 2027, 2031...they are all going to be election years. It hasnt ended in 2019...its a marathon. Keep igbos out of ur mouth and stay in ur lane. There are at least 8 yoruba families in my street alone in enugu...we dont go check who they vote or wat ever the hell they do...so wats up??

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by wowcatty: 4:25am On Jun 20, 2019
You won't believe he's Igbo because one rarely finds rational Igbo.

If Tinubu is corrupt, it's Yoruba's corrupt, why not face your own corrupt officials and leave our own for us? You know the hatred you have for him is an extension of that of Awolowo, you ibos hate any Yoruba who stand between you and the taking over of Lagos, that is the white elephant in the room.

Igbo leaders are non-existent to Yoruba, they don't matter to us in anyway. We don't care about your leaders, they are irrelevant to us and you know it. you probably put that in there to feel good.

Tinubu has never held any federal office, he's currently not holding any office. He has not stolen any money from Nigeria. Your leaders are 10x more corrupt than Tinubu can ever be. Just say it, Tinubu is the one standing between igbo's dream of taking over Lagos.

vankaid:
Let's pretend you are actually an Igbo man.

1. Many Nigerians not Igbos alone but including some sensible Yoruba people hate Tinubu because he is a corrupt politician like many we have in every tribe in Nigeria.

2. They hate him same way you hate our own corrupt politician.

You should ask your self why the hate is given to Tinubu rather than somebody like Osibanjo who in power. That's because it has not been demonstrated that he is as corrupt as Tinubu.
Tinubu is arguably the most corrupt Nigerian alive today.
The only tragedy is that the supposed sophisticated tribe will choose no one talk about his corruption and always demand for evidence YET they still talk about corruption of people from other tribes.

So brother when you put up threads like this one seeking to make it Igbo versus Yoruba issue, you are one of the problems with Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by vankaid: 5:27am On Jun 20, 2019
wowcatty:
You won't believe he's Igbo because one rarely finds rational Igbo.

If Tinubu is corrupt, it's Yoruba's corrupt, why not face your own corrupt officials and leave our own for us? You know the hatred you have for him is an extension of that of Awolowo, you ibos hate any Yoruba who stand between you and the taking over of Lagos, that is the white elephant in the room.

Igbo leaders are non-existent to Yoruba, they don't matter to us in anyway. We don't care about your leaders, they are irrelevant to us and you know it. you probably put that in there to feel good.

Tinubu has never held any federal office, he's currently not holding any office. He has not stolen any money from Nigeria. Your leaders are 10x more corrupt than Tinubu can ever be. Just say it, Tinubu is the one standing between igbo's dream of taking over Lagos.

You see that's the problem right there his corruption is your corruption while other politician's corruption are Nigeria's corruption.
Why do you castigate Ibori, Orji Kali, Ibb etc but canonise Tinubu. Must they steal from national coffers before their theivery is proved?
My brother they are all thieves but when it becomes easy for you to call Ibori a thief even before his conviction and also call Atiku the same thief without any conviction but you feel pain when someone else calls Tinubu a thief then something is very wrong with you.
If it is your understanding that stealing from state level doesn't affect Nigeria then your IQ requires evaluation.

You noticed I did not bother going into Lagos-Igbotakeover-no man's land nonsense with you. That is childish stuffs for nairaland kids.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Bede2u:
thank u....that mistake of mine in thinking that the over 1.5 million yorubas who voted against tinubu interest in favour of atiku/obi hate tinubu is also the mistake of the foolish child i quoted in thinking that only igbos in lagos want apc out. Northerners in lagos are even of a higher number and any of them can write anything on nairaland.

The opposition figures in lagos are all yorubas but somehow dimwits like the guy i quoted wants us to believe that it is igbo fighting tinubu. I knw the game tinubu is playing....make anybody against him be seen as igbo candidate...bad and dangerous politics

Funny thing is with all these media onslaught against igbos...u will never hear igbo elected leaders mention yorubas ever. U will never read any sponsored PR article against yorubas. Check nairaland political section...everyday atleast 3 new anti igbo bullshit. Its really becoming tiresome isnt it? APC has won....enjoy ur victory. 2023, 2027, 2031...they are all going to be election years. It hasnt ended in 2019...its a marathon. Keep igbos out of ur mouth and stay in ur lane. There are at least 8 yoruba families in my street alone in enugu...we dont go check who they vote or wat ever the hell they do...so wats up??

The problem with you igbos is your penchant to be clever by half. How many Yoruba politicians have attacked igbos? You concluded in your simple mind that the writer is not igbo but Tinubu himself because of your inability to face reality. We always see igbos on Facebook, Twitter and here on nairaland always attack Tinubu and that's what the op is talking about. Stop hiding your head in the sand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 20, 2019
vankaid:

You see that's the problem right there his corruption is your corruption while other politician's corruption are Nigeria's corruption.
Why do you castigate Ibori, Orji Kali, Ibb etc but canonise Tinubu. Must they steal from national coffers before their theivery is proved?
My brother they are all thieves but when it becomes easy for you to call Ibori a thief even before his conviction and also call Atiku the same thief without any conviction but you feel pain when someone else calls Tinubu a thief then something is very wrong with you.
If it is your understanding that stealing from state level doesn't affect Nigeria then your IQ requires evaluation.

You noticed I did not bother going into Lagos-Igbotakeover-no man's land nonsense with you. That is childish stuffs for nairaland kids.

How many times have you seen ibori, orji kalu, names being mentioned anywhere on Twitter, Facebook, or nairaland? Everyday you keep seeing igbos on Twitter, Facebook and on nairaland mentioning Tinubu's name even on posts that's not related to him. If you don't know this then, you are a typical igbo man whose stock in trade is lies. Nobody in Yoruba land cares about ibori, orji, or okorocha.

People attacked atiku because he was vying for a federal office that affects everyone in Nigeria. The way you igbos carry Tinubu's matter on your head, I'm beginning to think you guys are cursed and if you don't know this by now then you can continue fooling yourself.

Not everyone even gives a fvck about Tinubu in SW, go to Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo and the rest and see if people even think about him as you guys are making him more popular due to your obsession. PDP won in Lagos, Oyo, Ondo and osun. That should tell you how he doesn't influence anything in the SW but your obsession will make Yorubas to rally around him if you think you can rubbish someone that doesn't give a fvck about you savages.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Donelli: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Gabriel004:
Are you not osu. Cos it shows in your senseless reasoning. You don't need to deny who you are. Be proud for once.
Welcome back. grin
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Tinubu is more of a role model to me
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Donelli: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2019
oyatz:

oyatz:
The younger generation of Igbos (especially online) hate Tinubu with a passion because they perceive Tinubu's Political structure as the greatest threat to an Igbo Political relevance in the present Political equation of Nigeria. QED
Speaking from both sides of the mouth. You object to someone's hypothesis, yet make a similar submission in the reverse.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by oyatz(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2019
If you lack capacity for comprehension, it is NOT my fault.

My two posts are NOT mutually exclusive.

You don't win or lose an election soley because of only one factor but multiplicity of factors.

In Oyo State, Seyi Makinde of the PDP won because of
a) His likable personaliy
b) resentment against the Ajimobi-led APC administration.
The interference of Ex-Gov Ajimobi in the Ibadan traditional council, in the eyes of most Indigenes looked like attempts to whittle down the influence of the Olubadan of Ibadan (much like what's happening in Kano)

In Yorubaland, where many people still have great respect for traditional rulers, you will incur the wraths of many people if you are seen as attacking their traditional rulers.

This particular issue made Ajimobi very unpopular among the real Ibadan Indigenes and he lost his senatorial election (the largest voting block) while APC won Oyo Central and Oyo North Senatorial elections.

The poor management of the economy where States' Governments were owing workers up to six months salaries was surely to become an electoral matter.

Tinubu's matter was not an issue in the election.

#Everypoliticsislocal

Donelli:

Speaking from both sides of the mouth. You object to someone's hypothesis, yet make a similar submission in the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by Donelli: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
oyatz:
If you lack capacity for comprehension, it is NOT my fault.

My two posts are NOT mutually exclusive.

You don't win or lose an election soley because of only one factor but multiplicity of factors.

In Oyo State, Seyi Makinde of the PDP won because of
a) His likable personaliy
b) resentment against the Ajimobi-led APC administration.
The interference of Ex-Gov Ajimobi in the Ibadan traditional council, in the eyes of most Indigenes looked like attempts to whittle down the influence of the Olubadan of Ibadan (much like what's happening in Kano)

In Yorubaland, where many people still have great respect for traditional rulers, you will incur the wraths of many people if you are seen as attacking their traditional rulers.

This particular issue made Ajimobi very unpopular among the real Ibadan Indigenes and he lost his senatorial election (the largest voting block) while APC won Oyo Central and Oyo North Senatorial elections.

The poor management of the economy where States' Governments were owing workers up to six months salaries was surely to become an electoral matter.

Tinubu's matter was not an issue in the election.

#Everypoliticsislocal
*yawns*
Blah blah blah...
Yet again, he's calling out something he is guilty of. Go back and read.

oyatz:

Now, I'm returning your question to you:
oyatz:
Mr Man, how did you come to the funny conclusion...
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by bigpicture001: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Reasons why I "hate" Tinubu...first i.must say am a patriotic Nigerian nd see every Nigerian as a Nigerian. I'v spent all my life in Lagos predating Tinubu's rise from a millionaire to a billionaire...

to some issues As a governor of Lagos, Tinubu's govt.paid my WAEC and NECO fees...I am still tankfuk.but that shouldn't make me turn a blind eye

1. Tinubu's fixed the road from maza maza bus stop to kiikari town a total of 3x in his tenure.. nd it keeps deterioration until fashionable fixed it once nd it is permanently in good shape..hence my dismay with tinubu.started..

2. I got evdn.much dismayed by tinubu when he started posting sign post all over Lagos federal and state roads deceiving the people that he couldn't fix do roads cause OBJ withheld state got allocation...a big fat lie!

3. Tinubu.was bent on removing a very good and working governor of Lagos (fashola) against the wishes of all logos Ian were it not for intervention of oba of lagos.i hated him.more for it....

4. Tinubu didn't allow democracy to work in installing his 21 year old daughter as as iya oloja of the entire Lagos markets....triat of a dictator.!

5. Tinubu deceived lagos iän and secured a 300 million dollars loan from world Bank to build a lagos light rail station..but didn't and hurriedly "just" birthed the BRT.. which cost less than 20 million dollars

4. Tinubu embarked upon a very aggressive IGR drive but couldn't show nothing for it.impoverishing people to his advantage

5. Tinubu received delayed lagos local government allocation of 14 months in two batches nd did nothing with it..just 3months to hand over to fashola

6. Tinubu sues the federal government to court to allow him receive allocation of may, the same months fashola will be installed..claiming it's for inauguration of fashola...so money concious...

7. Tinubu started the schemes of locking up shops and markets where igbos trade in.lagos as a scheme of witch hunt against them.he claims dirtiness..but turns doling eyes to those dominated buy other tribes....

8. Tinubu fought the federal government with plenty law suits and many SANS. To achieve the creation of state INEcs...in order to dominate state pokitics..nd take control of state finsnce...true Democrats indeed!

Yes, you might still find a way to disregard all of this write up..cuz ur a sucker for dominate and anti democratic processes...but am not and can't be deceived buy this man called TINUBU.......
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by dododawa1: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lol, Yoruba & igbos life, thanks Allah,we Hausa be netural and leading both of them.
Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by AstroG: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
tundeontop:
Tolerance Becoming Crime
By Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?

10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a
pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?
We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?
Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?
We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?
Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?
Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if if citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Re: Reasons Why Igbos Hate Tinubu by sharpsecret: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]
why do yoruba's ha8 nnamdi kanu,he neva held any political office,he's only crime is fighting 4 the freedom of his pple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Early Results Confirm That The Igbos Make Up At Least 45% Of Lagos Population. / How Bad Can Lagos Drainage Problems Get? / Buhari Tell Generator Sellers To Look For Another Business (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.