Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How To Get An Internship Position In Top Companies Like; Shell, Chevron, Pwc Etc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get An Internship Position In Top Companies Like; Shell, Chevron, Pwc Etc (310 Views)

Can I Still Work In PWC Or Any Of The BIG 4 / My Boss Dropped An Internship Applicant Because Of This / Meet Rukaiya El-Rufai, The First PwC Female Northerner Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Internship Position In Top Companies Like; Shell, Chevron, Pwc Etc by rita1234: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
We know that getting a job in Nigeria is a serious business especially when you don't have the required experience.

It is not uncommon that a lot of people in Nigeria believe that it is impossible to get a job in a multinational or big company by merit. While this is not true, we also understand that great opportunities don't just land on your lap. So you could be fantasizing a great deal to think that a great opportunity will just come and meet you when you are sleeping.

If you prepare yourself and position yourself in the right place, getting the right opportunity is something that will surely come. I was amazed when I found out that many Nigerians working in tops companies actually got their jobs by merit.

I interviewed 37 people like that, and it shocked me to find out that people can actually work in shell and other big companies without knowing anyone there. The amazing thing about the interview I had with them was the fact that they shared with me how they got their jobs in these companies.

You can look at some of the tips that they shared with me here

(1) (Reply)

The Lesson Of Life / Learn How To Build Any Type Of Website In Minutes. No Coding Needed. / Vacancy - Intern Wanted - Must Live In Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.