Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Msc In Canada/dernmark - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Msc In Canada/dernmark (2965 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Should I Do My Msc In Norway Or Here In Nigeria / Msc In Uk With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msc In Canada/dernmark by missZ1: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2010
Hallo NL, am planning to go to either dernmark or Canada for my MSC .
Please could any one advice me if it is possible & which country is better.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by UKman37(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2010
you should be reported to the embassies of those countries so they don't issue you a visa, people like you give Nigeria a bad name unless you plan to immigrate there legally and not plan to overstay your student visa
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by lovemoi2(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2010
At Ukman37 Ur reply was just s.tupid and uncalled for. Why oN earth should he not be given a visa. In the name of correcting crime you turn out 2 be a hypocrit,. What was wrong in what the poster said, everyone has reasons for immigrating. What gave u the impresion his reason was for crime. So what if he said he was going to schoOL and not returning? Please mess off. With ur irritating reply.

I only respect justwise in the travel section atleast he knows what he's doing, not just replying without thinking.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2010
UKman72 reply is extremely uncalled. So how exactly do people go about immigration ? Isn't one of the ways through going to study in the country of choice. Where does the illegality come into place ?

@OP, no idea about Denmark, but your budget would be able to get you somewhere in Canada and their after study immigration looks more realistic.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by UKman37(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2010
if either of you read the post you would see that the poster said that they were going to either of these countries with no intention of coming back, they did not ask about how they would do it legally hence my comments
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2010
Bro, are you blind. He is going there to do an MSC (masters), so can't he get a job after that and not come back. What is illegal about that !!!

Nairaland . . all sorts.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by collinsfbi(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2010
At Ukman37 your reply was just s.tupid and uncalled for. Why oN earth should he not be given a visa. In the name of correcting crime you turn out 2 be a hypocrit,. What was wrong in what the poster said, everyone has reasons for immigrating. What gave u the impresion his reason was for crime. So what if he said he was going to schoOL and not returning? Please mess off. With your irritating reply.

I only respect justwise in the travel section atleast he knows what he's doing, not just replying without thinking.
Lovemoi2, don't mind UKman37 maybe he doesn't know that travel abroad with a student visa is d most legalize way of remain in most countries without wahala but not some countries where they will ask you to leave after ur degrees ooo. e.g Ukraine-------you can add more if you know

UKman72 reply is extremely uncalled. So how exactly do people go about immigration ? Isn't one of the ways through going to study in the country of choice. Where does the illegality come into place ?

@OP, no idea about Denmark, but your budget would be able to get you somewhere in Canada and their after study immigration looks more realistic.
Pls spear him
if either of you read the post you would see that the poster said that they were going to either of these countries with no intention of coming back, they did not ask about how they would do it legally hence my comments
My man, the best way for an international to get Permanent Resident Permit of any country is to go through student visa

To school in both countries is fun of life and fun but note the following:
1. Schooling in both countries is very expensive but canada is more compare to Denmark.
2. Denmark is beautiful so also is canada.
3. There is more cold in canada than Denmark.
4. There are job opportunities in Denmark but more job opportunities in canada
5. After schooling there are tendencies of remaining if you apply for work permit
6. In canada for instance under the New General Student Visa Route which permit foreign students to study, bring dependents or other accompanying persons and work for 20hrs per week. In addition, international students who completes Bachelors, Masters or Research courses and who are in possession of a valid student-visa can remain and work in North America for up to 6-years and could apply for Permanent Resident Permit (GREEN CARD) withing the said period but for Denmark, sincerely speaking I don't know much abt the procudure regarding their Permanent Resident Permit.

You can read my post here titled: Nigerian Students! Read N Choose Where You Go Carefully https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523105.0.html

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2010
CollinsFBI, thank you jare. I don't know what UKman37 is on this morning, must be the heavy rain for the last few days affecting him. . . undecided
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by UKman37(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2010
shakes his head

some people are really stupid
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2010
UKman37:

shakes his head

some people are really silly

Point to yourself
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by collinsfbi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
kADMAN-------------UKMAN----------------ENOUGH GUYS smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by UKman37(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2010
I was not referring to kadman as silly lol
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
UKman37:

I was not referring to kadman as silly lol

Aww, thanks boss. Hugs wink
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
But I hope you get the gist of what all of us are trying to say. The poster used the words "never come back" which means immigrate. Schooling in a country is the best way to immigrate and intergrate = Poster is doing nothing illegal wink

1 Like

Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by UKman37(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2010
no worries friend, however the poster should have made his choice of words more carefully in order not to attract criticism from others.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by lovemoi2(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
What choice of words are u talking about? "that he said he wanted to go to wherever to take his masters degree and not planning to return to nigeria?? Big deal! How is that a crime? If u chose to live your life anywhere!! I read his post and there was noting wrong with what he wrote. This travel section is becoming anoying with so many hypocrits runing around replying. I HATE SCAMMERS AND YAHOOZES TRUST ME!! BUT I HATE HYPOCRITS MORE. Capice? I'm out peace!

Anyway i'm outa this thread
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by missZ1: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2010
Tx guys @ Ukman37 i meant how do i legalize my stay after my studies ie how easy the process will be in either of the countries(o boy i be good citizen oh!i no fit shout)
tx lovemoi,tx kadman. collins i rilly apreciate.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
CollinsFBI has given you best advice. Canada has lots of options of getting work permit after studies, try googling it, lots of people I know are currently doing that. Best of luck.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by missZ1: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2010
Thanks guys, still nid another help oh! in my course of googling i like 2 university:University of British columbia & University of Albeta cos the tuition
Pls will like to know if the N2M will be ok2 get me to canada as i have investment in nigeria to pay fee for the second year, and if the cities de cool as per job and other social interaction.
I await your kind response
By the way na she i be.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by collinsfbi(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2010
Thanks guys, still nid another help oh! in my course of googling i like 2 university:University of British columbia & University of Albeta cos the tuition
Pls will like to know if the N2M will be ok2 get me to canada as i have investment in nigeria to pay fee for the second year, and if the cities de cool as per job and other social interaction.
I await your kind response
By the way na she i be.
The two universities are very good schools but they are in diff province, University of British columbia is very expensive but University of Albeta is not that expensive. To be sincere with you, I hv not bn to canada b4 but I have alot friends in canadian universities male and female who fed me with infos. So, I don't really know much abt the two province but I know much abt university of ottawa in Ontario province though expensive but with ur 2M, I can assure you that you will make it. In addition, nearly all canadian cities are cool and full of job opportunities but varies in terms of standard of living. Mind you, Quebec province is french environs though they speak english but their major language and language of instruction is french. Both universities of ur choice are cool but if u r interested in Ottawa university then I can link you up with a naija female student who is currently doing her M.sc @ uni ottawa and at the same time working. Am sure she will gist you more abt canada and give answers to most of ur ques. I hope this will help---------Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by Laajman(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
Best wishes, oh.
But its all in the mind.
Wherever you go and regardless of your degrees, God's grace matters oh.

Been here in Canada for almost one year and its an eye-opener.
The job market is not funny at all these days oh, so one has to be strong mentally.

In fact, if you're looking to migrate- going to school first is your best option.
As you'd your time in school acclimatizing, learning the culture and integrating, and most
importantly, learning to communicate (very under-rated!!!)
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by missZ1: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2010
Collinfbi tx, pls will apreciat if you can link me with your female frnd.
@laajman
and most importantly, learning to communicate (very under-rated!!!) dont get this part
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by Laajman(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
You'd need to learn to speak Canadian- and I dont mean forming an accent.
For me this was more pronounced as I got a job with a small firm, and had to constantly
interact with colleagues and clients.

You'd get over that one though during your time at school.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by missZ1: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2010
Thanks laajman will like to have ur email id so we could coommunicate if ur cool with it
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by collinsfbi(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2010
Collinfbi tx, pls will apreciat if you can link me with your female frnd.
Leave ur ID here and let me give you her ID for security reasons because I hv done it for pple b4 on this site by giving d phone and ID detais of a friend in malaysia and b4 I knew some else copied it and try to scam him. So if u don't mind den leave ur ID here.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by Laajman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
Laajman@yahoo.ca
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by missZ1: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2010
jilcot@yahoo.com this email is for this purpose when you send it i will write her with my work email will not mind having urs too

Thanks alot
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by collinsfbi(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2010
jilcot@yahoo.com this email is for this purpose when you send it i will write her with my work email will not mind having urs too

Thanks alot
Check yah box, hv jst inbxd you.
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by dapsycool(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2010
collinsfbi:

Check yah box, hv jst inbxd you.

Bros, I need that contact too. I will be applying to Uni Ottawa for Msc E-biz. My email dapsycool2008@yahoo.com smiley
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by collinsfbi(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2010
Bros, I need that contact too. I will be applying to Uni Ottawa for Msc E-biz. My email dapsycool2008@yahoo.com
I will love to give you her mail as well but for now I can't. Just give me like 2days den I will come back here and give it to you. Reasons be tht she confides in me and therefore ask me not to give her mail to anybody without her prior permission. Trust me notin attached, I don't just want to betray her trust. Every NLders on this section are my brothers and sisters except scammers and I will do anytin to help as long as I can. One love
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by Toluth(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
Please I need Nigeria's zip and postal code as soon as possible or now if possible,
Re: Msc In Canada/dernmark by kadman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2010
Nigeria doesn't have a ZIP and POSTAL code as far as I know. But if you're filling an online form that forces you to put a 5 digit number. Put in 23401. (Nigeria and Lagos) cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tales From The French Foreign Legionnaires Camp As Told By Rory / This Is Not Dubai Or Heathrow, This Is The New Oshodi BRT Bus Terminal - Photos / Nigerian Citizen Gagged And Killed By Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.