Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' (47236 Views)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive ATTENTION Magazine, Pose With Alexreport (vide / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE / Ibrahim Magu Endorses ATTENTION MAGAZINE With Olakunle Churchill On Cover Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by okooloyun1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by unapologetic77: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
For there's no other way, to discourage ashawo but to
Bleep and no pay
grin
infact you be bad man
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Alex reports you be big fool o. Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Boyooosa(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
boolet:
Who this Ned help sef. cheesy
Daniels family...
Dafuk going on on nl..
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Where's the battle ?
help me ask oh

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Zuriel100(m): 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
who post DX kind thing?....I pity u
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bonjoro:

Reggy mom has been bleeping Ned before he switched to Reggy when bar exchanged hands, I can bet with my 2 balls.

Ned was too strong for her, she felt Vagina would match his stamina. .....
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by ochuski(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
i believe Ned go still dey chop d mama join
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Zoroaster: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i sang along
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Slimsly100(f): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin

Aswear bros I nor even know d name wey I go gee u na�
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Slimsly100(f): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=79491487]How would this woman feel, knowing her senior is pounding her daughter............

Ned could have just married the mother.......... [/quote

But he didn't cause the daughter is more fresh!]
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
alex reports with his multiple accounts posting rubbish news.. i wonder which mod he pays to always move his crap to front page.
seun!! talk to your boys

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Deltatoto: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Lexusgs430: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Slimsly100 post=79492929][/quote]

When fresh no go stale?.... Her mother was fresh when she had vagina...........
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Deltatoto: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
This man go don fukc this woman
yes na he was fkkin her before he switched to Regina.anybody can fk that woman if u get 50k to splash e sure for u
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
TheTourist:
WE WONT BUY THE MAGAZINE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO IT grin
Oshey.... Awon eyan Tonto dikeh grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by ensamy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why is Regina's mom always around this mkpi of a man Ned,
He won't mind knacking both mama and pikin shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
mmadu5:

trust and obey for there no other way to be happy in jesus but to trust and obey .. i like your sense of fucckerd humor
Now I get the joke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rosarie:
Regina's mother has no shame .

Nairaland I rarely read most of your news these days.it is no longer the Nairaland I fell in love with.
The humorous comments keeps me going
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Ned was too strong for her, +she felt Vagina would match his stamina+. .....
What a brilliant wordplay
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by SmallmebigGod: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin
Na police go settle the matter las las
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is this news sad
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by kbbanj10(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin
funny guy lol
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by NiRfreak(m): 12:49am On Jun 20, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Taytay....na her fucking she use strike the deal of Regina
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by ronyman(m): 1:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Walahi! Kai mana
TANTUMERGO007:
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by godquality: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Abeg, somebody tell me how does he address his wife's mum? Does he say "good morning mama" or does she say good morning sir? I want to understand which culture win, Africa or money culture.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2019
boolet:
Who this Ned help sef. cheesy
He epp Alexreporter and gistnotice
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Offpoint1: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay For there's no other way, to discourage ashawo but to Bleep and no pay grin
Na "Trust and obey" you turn to another thing bah? ifa catch you
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by wandeykul(f): 8:58am On Jun 20, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
May God forgive our thoughts
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Dazydear: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Emmzy201:
Bleep and no pay
Bleep and no pay
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Dianeetdiana(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2019
everything na news now.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' by Alejobs: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos) / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label / Adekunle Gold Shows Off Customized Rings Of Wife, Daughter’s Sculpted Faces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.