Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna (21768 Views)

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / Court Restrains El-Rufai From Demolishing Abacha's Hotel In Kaduna / Lagos To Pay Pastors, Imams To Teach Against Immorality and Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by gaskiyamagana: 8:28am On Jun 20, 2019
countryfive:
Can you imagine , issuing liecenses to pastors ,so those without liecense must not preach Christ very soon other states in the federation will do same, this man is worst than buhari yet people can't see the writing on the wall
,they are busy saying el-rufia/ osinbajo ticket come 2023.
This is good to generate more revenue because they make more money than many business outfit.
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by mukthar2000(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Good for u bro

Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Bolustical:

I knew you'd all be here masturbating over happenings in Kaduna while kerosene is the highest standard of good governance in your states.
grin grin grin grin

what is going on here exactly? what is kerosene?
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Beetobee(f): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2019
countryfive:
Can you imagine , issuing liecenses to pastors ,so those without liecense must not preach Christ very soon other states in the federation will do same, this man is worst than buhari yet people can't see the writing on the wall
,they are busy saying el-rufia/ osinbajo ticket come 2023.

Rwanda closed down about 600 religious bodies and there is peace and sanity in the country!
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by rikithor(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2019
zoogeria,I wish ye all good luck(not GEJ)
learn how to drive very well bariga akoka,Pedro, ilupeju, Anthony call/WhatsApp 08.10.99.74.8.5.9
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Alejobs: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
We are the change the world is waiting for....
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by ogatboy(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But the noise is caused by religious activities.........

So regulate noise if it d problem. Not only religious activities cause noise but making licence for who can preach is a dumb move by dumb people
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2019
ogatboy:

So regulate noise if it d problem. Not only religious activities cause noise but making licence for who can preach is a dumb move by dumb people

When you keep shying away from the cause and root + inconveniences caused by this so called religious bodies/gatherings.......

Nigeria would never progress, rather than request fine - tuning, you people are blinded by activities of this inconsiderate sect............
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by ogatboy(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

When you keep shying away from the cause and root + inconveniences caused by this so called religious bodies/gatherings.......

Nigeria would never progress, rather than request fine - tuning, you people are blinded by activities of this inconsiderate sect............

There is no blindness. Its simple logic. Preaching doesn't generate noise. Make à regulation on noise if the problem is noise. Everyone has a fundamental right to religion and speech. Make a law banning use of public outside speakers n such. Lets see how the wake up call during Ramadan will be done.
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by ogatboy(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you think Nigeria's problem is religion then visit the developed world and see that your problem in Nigeria is not religion. Besides what are inconsiderate set?? Why are they not making effort to stop killings of innocent people?? Or that one is considerate act??

Please consider situations logically

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2019
ogatboy:

There is no blindness. Its simple logic. Preaching doesn't generate noise. Make à regulation on noise if the problem is noise. Everyone has a fundamental right to religion and speech. Make a law banning use of public outside speakers n such. Lets see how the wake up call during Ramadan will be done.

The ban would be holistic....... Why do they have to make a noise during Ramadan call to prayers?.....

Likewise the Christians mounting speakers, blaring their religious activities, disturbing the neighbourhood?....
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2019
ogatboy:

If you think Nigeria's problem is religion then visit the developed world and see that your problem in Nigeria is not religion. Besides what are inconsiderate set?? Why are they not making effort to stop killings of innocent people?? Or that one is considerate act??

My Oga, i have travelled far and wide (west)..... And i would tell you, they would never create such noise pollution in the west..........

Where in the abroad have you travelled to, that permits such religious noise pollution?.....
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
ogatboy:

Killings, is another matter.......

Noise pollution, another kettle of fish.........

Why are you attempting to bundle both topics?....
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by ogatboy(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

My Oga, i have travelled far and wide (west)..... And i would tell you, they would never create such noise pollution in the west..........

Where in the abroad have you travelled to, that permits such religious noise pollution?.....

So it goes down to my point, regulate noise pollution. Abi you don't understand English??
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by ogatboy(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Killings, is another matter.......

Noise pollution, another kettle of fish.........

Why are you attempting to bundle both topics?....

Because there are priorities in life. Tackle the killing with that energy and then they wont see motives in other actions
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2019
ogatboy:

So it goes down to my point, regulate noise pollution. Abi you don't understand English??

Typical Nigerian form of arguments..... Resulting to abusive terms.......

Do you think your level of understanding the English language or comprehension is much higher than mine?....
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Lexusgs430: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2019
ogatboy:

Because there are priorities in life. Tackle the killing with that energy and then they wont see motives in other actions

The moment you resulted to abusing, i dropped my pen.... I thought we could have a decent debate...........
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by ogatboy(m): 11:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The moment you resulted to abusing, i dropped my pen.... I thought we could have a decent debate...........

I did not insult you. I only repeated my first point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by PropertyDeals(f): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
[color=#000099]What's all these fallacies about the Governor licensing religious leaders to operate in Kaduna state? Why should it be so?[/color]

Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by countryfive: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Beetobee:

Rwanda closed down about 600 religious bodies and there is peace and sanity in the country!

Rwanda is not Nigeria
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by booksrite(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
I did not insult you. I only repeated my first point.

cheesy
Re: Court Stops El-Rufai From Licensing Pastors, Imams In Kaduna by Daewang: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Deicide:
What of freedom from religion?

The Constitution guarantees freedom of religion not freedom from religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder / Lagos State Government Reaches Agreement With E-hailing Ride Stakeholders. / Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.