Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady (4454 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Naijabash(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerian lady posted a comment on Joro Olomofin’s instagram page after reading a post of a cheating husband and his side chick.
The young lady who is fed up of hearing stories of cheating husbands and the popular saying “men are scum” came up with a solution of her own. She believes most men cheat because they have the money.
See her post below;
“God please let my husband be so broke so he won’t have money to cheat and he will love me and cherish me. Let me be the head of the family in terms of money. When he is broke side chick won’t want him. I pray this for myself and all ladies reading this in Jesus name Amen. We ladies deserve peace. This is the only solution. Take a man’s money away he will be a loyal husband. Every lady reading this. I wish this for you all. Happiness. Amen.”

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Aonkuuse(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
And the same you will complain if there is no money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Nbote(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
See how some jus bring curses upon their future partners and marriages out of their stupidity...

5 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Nbote(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these hypocrites who jus want to sound intelligent on social media... D same ediot will call a man stingy for not paying for her hair and demands

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by GOFRONT(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yeeepaa!!!...

And they said Behind every sucxessful man, there WAS a Woman....

2 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by delugajackson: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Some people don't deserve to breathe.

6 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Oyindidi(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Mumu girl.

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
if only there was a god who answers prayers

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by liberalchick(f): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
A cheat will cheat regardless of his wealth or lack thereof. There is a girl for every man’s pocket.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by donbachi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Is it that our bannies are smoking something that drug law enforcement agent haven't detected yet..i can't just get it..that is how they go about hating on mother-inlaws they've never met,even as singles...she just laid a very big curse on an innocent future husband,in the name of "i must trend".

2 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oh lawd, who gave birth to this foolish being?

3 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
so this kind of ladies exist?

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by donbachi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nbote:
See how some jus bring curses upon their future partners and marriages out of their stupidity...
if not that we are in a modern world,i would ask they behead her.

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by habsydiamond(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Make she carry cord plug am for him body come carry remote dey control am. To her now she's praying not knowing she's laying curse on herself. She no fit see husband before make she kuku continue her olosho business cos e be like say after oil business na im next grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by HungerMustGo: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
When he doesn't have money to cheat, he will cheat with any lady that shows him kindness and gives him money.

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Jayslicky: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Some women are just too stupid, they make one wonder if they ever graduated to being homo sapiens, a man who cheats when he has money will still cheat when broke, sex is one of the cheapest things on earth, some women would gladly offer her husband sex just to snatch him away from her.

Women that say this kind of nonsense, would always fail in their marriages as they have built a wrong explanation of how men should be, this woman would be the first to shame her husband if he is poor.

5 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by farano(f): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
This one get fish brain..

**spits**

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
undecided
Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by tooth4tooth: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is the the result when a girl smokes weed instead of drinking Fanta. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Adonko(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
This one is plain foolish and an olosho ...

The one that annoyed me is when she said "Let me be the head of the family in terms of money" can u imagine, so that you will be sending him errands stupid woman, empty brain .

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww foolish post

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by ritylove(f): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
if only there was a god who answers prayers
Are u now saying God doesn't answer prayers shocked
Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
yes

ritylove:
Are u now saying God doesn't answer prayers shocked
Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Atlanticfire: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
liberalchick:
A cheat will cheat regardless of his wealth or lack thereof. There is a girl for every man’s pocket.

Now this is the type of side chick I like.
The one that is reasonable.

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by ritylove(f): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
yes

may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by MJBOLT: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
he doesnt exist
ritylove:
may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by ritylove(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
he doesnt exist

Jesus this one av pass me cheesy
Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Vicyor: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by hahn(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
he it doesnt exist

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Naijabash(m): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
serious
Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by MikeBetty(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Naijabash:
Nigerian lady posted a comment on Joro Olomofin’s instagram page after reading a post of a cheating husband and his side chick.
The young lady who is fed up of hearing stories of cheating husbands and the popular saying “men are scum” came up with a solution of her own. She believes most men cheat because they have the money.
See her post below;
“God please let my husband be so broke so he won’t have money to cheat and he will love me and cherish me. Let me be the head of the family in terms of money. When he is broke side chick won’t want him. I pray this for myself and all ladies reading this in Jesus name Amen. We ladies deserve peace. This is the only solution. Take a man’s money away he will be a loyal husband. Every lady reading this. I wish this for you all. Happiness. Amen.”
She Didnt Know What She Is Praying For. She Will Be De One Cheating For Money @ De End

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by gift2xl: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Problem everywhere.

1 Like

Re: God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady by Naijabash(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2019
oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Is Still In 'shock'.his Girlfriend Gave Birth To Twins Lastweek. / (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Br*ast Have Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.