Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff (10490 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

So damn childish.

Sheneyney me n u who is childish
Go n marry ,at least u gat to be happy am advertising u
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are we allowed to advertise your two sisters on OLX?

Yes dear ,
Is called" Operation Husband Most Locate Me This Week" smiley
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 8:14am On Jun 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are we allowed to advertise your two sisters on OLX?
Hahaha! grin Aunty Tohyorsih2 Kilode, Is It Up To That Level Already ?
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.dnt insult amadioha pls
so with your Bible, you still go to visit amadioha
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 8:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Trump will still chase you guys down to nigeria ,n Dont come to my house for accomodation because i wont listen to u ..

grin grin grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

I don't have a bride price, I am not a commodity to be bought and sold. undecided
I volunteer myself to marry you so that adaibeku will allow you to rest
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Am not ready 4 any reconciliation
Let her n mynd apologise to me n my friends 4 dia injustice on me n rest of ladies forever..

Will you forgive some1 who locked ur friends ir brother up unjustly ,
Injustice is painful , clueless for 5months ban
OMG! 5Months Ban On Who Please ?
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Aaronbee7(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

Yes you are correct. This devil is claiming to be a Christian while playing with the scriptures at the same time. Talk about blasphemy.
Please forgive her so that she can also retrace her steps.
Las las, na peace sure pass o.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Corrosiveman(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2019
I pity the Man that would Marry a shameless who.re like you.....i saw the thread where you and fuminisqu.een started Abusing Khiaa because of her contribution to the thread even your sister or whatever by name Koyyess have exposed you on this platform Adaibeku what happened to your other moniker?....the internet never forgets.....have you gotten your husband back from the woman who took him?

i only pity the man that would engage you...Brain.less maggot

Chineke mere gi ebere

tueh

2 Likes

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

You got it wrong, I didn't say African men, I said self-hating men, also known as the COONS, the ones who constantly uplift other races of men women and tear down and degrade their own. The ones who say how pretty and fresh white skin is and how ugly and dirty dark skin is. Those are the ones I loathe.; There's a difference.

Wow, how come those self hating Men are always Africans, specifically Nigerians. Everyone on this forum seems like they are ravaging in poverty & worshiping the White Man to you. So just STFU please.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Am not ready 4 any reconciliation
Let her n mynd apologise to me n my friends 4 dia injustice on me n rest of ladies forever..

Will you forgive some1 who locked ur friends ir brother up unjustly ,
Injustice is painful , clueless for 5months ban
I Know How painful It's Please Am So sorry For That dear
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Hahaha! grin Aunty Tohyorsih2 Kilode, Is It Up To That Level Already ?

You no know? e don pass that level self
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 8:42am On Jun 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You no know? e don pass that level self
Tooooo Oda O
May God Would Help Them To Find One grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

Wow, how come those self hating Men are always Africans, specifically Nigerians. Everyone on this forum seems like they are ravaging in poverty & worshiping the White Man to you. So just STFU please.

Well lets use logic here. If I am on a Nigerian forum and the men on the forum are disrespecting and degrading the dark skin of women even though they are darkskin themselves, wouldn't it be logical that I would be referring to the men on the forum making this derogatory statements who happens to be Nigerian?ⁿ

Logically speaking would these men be Mexican or Nigerian on the Nigerian forum? Only the Africoons worship whites? Is that where you fit in? Only a hit dog hollers. For your information I call out Black Americoons as well.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

Only a hit dog hollers. For your information I call out Black Americoons as well.

The day I challenged you. You refused to utter a word, now you're barking. Bye Felicia!
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khiaa(f): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
truthsayer009:

The day I challenged you. You refused to utter a word, now you're barking. Bye Felicia!

Challenged me about what? I'm here now, I'll take the challenge whatever it is. Don't run away. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Aaronbee7(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

In order to forgive you have to care and I don't give a damn about those savages.
Lol I understand, I read how she's so obsessed about you. Deep down she likes you. Maybe you should show her some love ni grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

In order to forgive you have to care and I don't give a damn about those savages.
coming from a barbarian. wow.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by franklingud(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Am available.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I pity the Man that would Marry a shameless who.re like you.....i saw the thread where you and fuminisqu.een started Abusing Khiaa because of her contribution to the thread even your sister or whatever by name Koyyess have exposed you on this platform Adaibeku what happened to your other moniker?....the internet never forgets.....have you gotten your husband back from the woman who took him?

i only pity the man that would engage you...Brain.less maggot

Chineke mere gi ebere

tueh

If you have issues wt me say it,n stop hiding on d fake innocence of khiaa to exhibit ur stupidity..
As 4 my witch step sis ,she lies wt impunity

Khiaa u defend is a A grade lesbian and also a terrible person ,
She will laff u as u defend her
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

If you have issues wt me say it,n stop hiding on d fake innocence of khiaa to exhibit ur stupidity..
As 4 my witch step sis ,she lies wt impunity

Khiaa u defend is a A grade lesbian and also a terrible person ,
She will laff u as u defend her

Lesbian my azz. That's your thang, you even admitted on this forum Dyke.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2019
funmisticqueen:
coming from a barbarian. wow.

Straight to a Savage.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nuklex(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2019
I hope they are not expired wife materials
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by FirstCounsel(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2019
grin
Adaibeku:

Yes ,they are road worthy sorry i mean marriage worthy...but khiaa might be!
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Lol I understand, I read how she's so obsessed about you. Deep down she likes you. Maybe you should show her some love ni grin

Don't make me puke.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Aaronbee7(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

Don't make me puke.
Ooops it's that bad? lipsrsealed
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Ooops it's that bad? lipsrsealed

Yes, they are a bunch of lesbians. Sent me nude pictures of what was supposed to be one of them and asked me do I think she look good? If we were face to face I would have spit on her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obo Wunmi Do / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.