Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff (10493 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2019
I get the ish... So cos Adaibeku asked khiaa if they could do some lesbian stuff, she refused and now Adaibeku is obsessed with khiaa and doing e'erything possible to get her attention.

Moral : flee from lesbians. well, I wouldn't mind to fvck one

2 Likes

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2019
KingTom:

Nudes? shocked

Yeah, a bunch of sick lesbians on Nairaland who think they can turn somebody out with their disgusting lesbian nudes. These bytches are messing with the wrong one.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by KingTom(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

Yeah, a bunch of sick lesbians on Nairaland who think they can turn somebody out with their disgusting lesbian nudes. These bytches are messing with the wrong one.
Hmmmmmmmmmm interesting grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Aaronbee7(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

Yes, they are a bunch of lesbians. Sent me nude pictures of what was supposed to be one of them and asked me do I think she look good? If we were face to face I would have spit on her.
OMG! And now she's accusing you of being the lesbian.
Well, I will not rush into conclusions yet since I have not heard her version of the story, but I advise you keep the picture as an exhibit to present when called upon.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
I get the ish... So cos Adaibeku asked khiaa if they could do some lesbian stuff, she refused and now Adaibeku is obsessed with khiaa and doing e'erything possible to get her attention.

Kirch dis isnt fair ,didnt i tell you what happened eh ,
I av never begged her for sex ,trust me dear!

Khiaa see what you caused now ,u will see fire from me ,hailstones brimstones...and all awaits u,
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by khia: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Kirch dis isnt fair ,didnt i tell you what happened eh ,
I av never begged her for sex ,trust me dear!

Khiaa see what you caused now ,u will see fire from me ,hailstones brimstones...and all awaits u,

You brought all of this on yourself with the childish, lying thread you created.
Now bow down and apologize for your lies, tell everyone you are a liar and a heathen. Apologize to God for blaspheming with the scriptures. Yeah girl, you have some atoning to do.

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Corrosiveman(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

If you have issues wt me say it,n stop hiding on d fake innocence of khiaa to exhibit ur stupidity..
As 4 my witch step sis ,she lies wt impunity

Khiaa u defend is a A grade lesbian and also a terrible person ,
She will laff u as u defend her

Good.....now keep off my mention Brain.less wh.ore
don't go and confess your sins even with all the evidence koyyess posted on this platform you keep lying
Stu.pid lesbians wey full nairaland
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by IamPlato(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

..obese ,So u nw deep ur self in sin wt the unbelievers
U dont know d book in old testament
your Own Na To De Disturb Everybody For Here
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nuklex:
I hope they are not expired wife materials

One Is responsible,godfearing and nice ,while the ormther is a lesbian/glory hole personnel in califonia
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

FunmisticDike is an igbo girl from mbaise
Funmisticqueen is a nurse from lagos
Which one please? grin

None of the above but I like the person asking the question better.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

One Is responsible,godfearing and nice ,while the ormther is a lesbian/glory hole personnel in califonia

And the two go tho your church undecided Your pastor blind or what?

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Bigcowhorn: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

When two hot headed women battle don't believe everything you hear particularly where ashowo and lesbianism is concerned. Those are standard abuse system.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And the two go tho your church undecided Your pastor blind or what?

.yes my pastor is blind ! smiley
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

None of the above but I like the person asking the question better.
Me or khiaa ? U arent scared anymore cheesy
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by AnalQueenluci: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

.yes my pastor is blind ! smiley
So u ar denying not been a lesbian adaibeku?
Lmaaaaaaaaao grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
khiaa:

Don't worry about who I marry, focus on cleaning out your dyke's puna.
.. dude how would you not be african if you've got a dark skin..
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
khia:

From a lesbian itching for a longone ,stop deceiving dem..dats all i say
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Good.....now keep off my mention Brain.less wh.ore
don't go and confess your sins even with all the evidence koyyess posted on this platform you keep lying
Stu.pid lesbians wey full nairaland

Koyyes sympatiser thats wat u ar ! Shame on you ,
Look at who u ar acquaintance wt a weird loser broken by conmen for 20yrs ...Some men disgust me by allah.

Dont you see her mentions hw terrible she thinks
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by koyyess: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Koyyes sympatiser thats wat u ar ! Shame on you ,
Look at who u ar acquaintance wt a weird loser broken by conmen for 20yrs ...Some men disgust me by allah.

Dont you see her mentions hw terrible she thinks

I have warned you times without number to stop mentioning my moniker you this disgusting , smelly, frustrated piggy h@rlot.

Are you on codeine?
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

OMG! And now she's accusing you of being the lesbian.
Well, I will not rush into conclusions yet since I have not heard her version of the story, but I advise you keep the picture as an exhibit to present when called upon.
Shut Up Asshole, You Don't Know What's Going On Here.

1 Like

Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
your Own Na To De Disturb Everybody For Here
grin grin grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
TANID:
Shut Up Asshole, You Don't What's Going On Here

Imagine d advice he gave the bxtch ,sillyass
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
koyyess:

I have warned you times without number to stop mentioning my moniker you this disgusting , smelly, frustrated piggy h@rlot.

Are you on codeine?

Weird wxtch ... Hei weird hoe get behind me cheesy

They av banned you 4 months wxtch step sister..
Wat did u do dis time? Cursing freedom fighters
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. dude how would you not be african if you've got a dark skin..

Inferiority complex dats her problem ,
See hw contradictory she is !
Cursing slave traders and slaves 2 just like her banned sister koyyes ...hahahahaha grin
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by koyyess: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Weird wxtch ... Hei weird hoe get behind me cheesy
Can't even spell right.
Secondary school drop out.
Fish smelling h@rlot.
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by TANID(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Imagine d advice he gave the bxtch ,sillyass
I wonder
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by Adaibeku(f): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
koyyess:

Can't even spell right.

Secondary school drop out.

Fish smelling h@rlot.

Ney ney ney blabbing weird being
Ur accursted boyfriends prince3009 n abalion/ pythonamaka
Shud come n check ur dp photo to see how wicked u ar, a slave trader wt a cursed heart n smelling pussi

Corrosiveman my step sis rusting pussi is urs forever
Re: Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff by koyyess: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ney ney ney blabbing weird being
Ur accursted boyfriends prince3009 n abalion/ pythonamaka
Shud come n check ur dp photo to see how wicked u ar, a slave trader wt a cursed heart n smelling pussi

Corrosiveman my step sis rusting pussi is urs forever

Smelly p*$$1 that you own ...makes your baby daddy treat you like trash.

Now, you eat, sleep and breath Nairaland and rub shoulders with miscreants to feel happy.

How is trolling life treating you?

Does your baby daddy know about the paternity of your first child?

Taraba h@rlot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Cheated On His Wife Yesterday. / I Am In Pains..the Girl I Loved Is Now Acting blue film / See The 3 Pretty Women Who Raped 20-year-old Footballer (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.