Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo (6523 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Just negodu this idiot who asked for airtime from me and i decided to help her with 500 airtime this is the rubbish she's telling me instead of thank you. Like she couldn't even said thank you first before saying this crap.

Just see dirty sense of entitlement, on top my own money again.
Anything wey just make you do anything with any broke Nigerian girls they will think you have automatically turned to their second dad.

Make she just do mistake send the airtime back.

Say NO to broke ass bitches please

Chinelo Ogun dey punish you!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MJBOLT: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
the b*tch wont send it back,just forget about your airtime

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na u be the mumu, as she don magarize you , but in the end, she still be mumu because she fit dial code sub for data.. Two of una be mumus

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by QueenSekxy(f): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol. You tried but this doesn't warrant the name calling. Both genders hurt each other every now and then.

Some people are born ingrate.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
Na u be the mumu, as she don magarize you , but in the end, she still be mumu because she fit dial code sub for data.. Two of una be mumus
No na small change i just decided to give her.

What's painful na her approach. She no fit even say thank you first before saying shits.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
MrMumu:

What's painful na her approach. She no fit even say thank you first before saying shits.

next time no give girl sub or airtime.. She can borrow data .... Dont you know?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
the b*tch wont send it back,just forget about your airtime
You were right tho lol

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
dingbang:
next time no give girl sub or airtime.. She can borrow data .... Dont you know?
These people are so greedy.

Na small money but e dey pain me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Lol. You tried but this doesn't warrant the name calling. Both genders hurt each other every now and then.

Some people are born ingrate.
Yeah i couldn't agree less
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Timmypromise(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
So Kenya girls no mumu

Only Nigeria girls

Naija don cast sef
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Obodo999(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Change your username

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Obodo999:
Change your username
Shut up what's your business with my username
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Jmk9292(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Well, some are still reasonable...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Obodo999(m): 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
MrMumu:

Shut up what's your business with my username

Sorry sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Emilokoiyawon: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Its because of men like you that they feel entitled. Would you have help her if she was a man?

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by nuelsam: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these rants sef..........ask ursef this question..."If she was my friend or blood brother, would i send it to him?........ Even tho its small buh if i give this money to my mum, won't she be grateful?"........ I aint tryna castigate u for giving her in the first place but remember, ur fam is all u got........ LEECHES aint loyal, i repeat........ LEECHES AINT LOYAL........am i the only one here that is always broke and aint ashamed to tell a girl is she asks money from me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by gift2xl: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Let me drop this gist. A friend of my, came complaining that the elder sister is always sick and she's 35yrs old. Then we took her to hospital. The doctor after all the test said that she just need sex and she will be fine. I became confused, what came to my mind was "don't she have a bf" later I was told that she's a virgin and has not known man neither did she have A bf. Then the brother started seeking for who to pay to help disvirging the sister. Omo the few dudes we meet for the job refused. At last it was the doctor that did the work and he was paid. I tell u she's OK. But what I don't know is, if the doctor is still f*cking her.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by clive2u(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
MrMumu:

you heard ur name shey? Mumu
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by asalimpo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Its because of men like you that they feel entitled. Would you have help her if she was a man?
guy, this angle u r taking is wrong. Men hav an inbuilt instinct to protect and help weaker species-women,babies,children. We r d stronger sexx. The warriors nd protectors. We r d Lions. But women think this is weakness nd most exploit nd abuse it. A man wont treat his fellow man with d tenderness,he treats a weaker specie but tht would b an insult to his co-warrior rather he'd try to boost him up to regain his strength nd status. His roar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by LarryBee1k: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Emilokoiyawon: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
asalimpo:

guy, this angle u r taking is wrong. Men hav an inbuilt instinct to protect and help weaker species-women,babies,children. We r d stronger sexx. The warriors nd protectors. We r d Lions. But women think this is weakness nd most exploit nd abuse it. A man wont treat his fellow man with d tenderness,he treats a weaker specie but tht would b an insult to his co-warrior rather he'd try to boost him up to regain his strength nd status. His roar.

Okay, I understand you. But who told you you are the 'warrior and protector' of grown women you do not know? If its a defenseless child, I understand. If this captain-safe-a-h0e foolishness is an inbuilt instinct for you, you better slap yourself aggressively anytime that weak instinct begins to rear its head. My two cents.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Emilokoiyawon: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
gift2xl:
Let me drop this gist. A friend of my, came complaining that the elder sister is always sick and she's 35yrs old. Then we took her to hospital. The doctor after all the test said that she just need sex and she will be fine. I became confused, what came to my mind was "don't she have a bf" later I was told that she's a virgin and has not known man neither did she have A bf. Then the brother started seeking for who to pay to help disvirging the sister. Omo the few dudes we meet for the job refused. At last it was the doctor that did the work and he was paid. I tell u she's OK. But what I don't know is, if the doctor is still f*cking her.

You are madt but you have no one to tell you.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin d girl don see u finish .see as she jus dey reply u. chai.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
MrMumu:

guy u no need this type of individual as a friend.u supppose block am.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Mariangeles(f): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
gift2xl:
LIAR!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Mariangeles(f): 12:00am On Jun 20, 2019
MrMumu:
Just negodu this idiot who asked for airtime from me and i decided to help her with 500 airtime this is the rubbish she's telling me instead of thank you. Like she couldn't even said thank you first before saying this crap.

Just see dirty sense of entitlement, on top my own money again.
Anything wey just make you do anything with any broke Nigerian girls they will think you have automatically turned to their second dad.

Make she just do mistake send the airtime back.

Say NO to broke ass bitches please

Chinelo Ogun dey punish you!
Just like alllllllllll the guys on nairaland, I bet you didn't have the guts to tell her to her face .

She practically ordered you to send the airtime, and you were like 'yes ma' grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by APOPTOSIS: 3:55am On Jun 20, 2019
LEECHES everywhere tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by mezarddinny: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2019
na you get money na, if na your male friend ask you for money, you go laugh am and you no go even send the money but as per na babe,you wan shine for her face. shebi yours eyes don see na
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by mezarddinny: 4:08am On Jun 20, 2019
asalimpo:

any warrior that won't help his fellow warrior in time of need is a useless and irresponsible warrior tht should be quatered and sent to the guillotine.

many of men that send money to women do it because they want to show they are rich so they can get into the woman's good book and maybe her pants, not natural instinct, because you are the stronger sex means you should give the weaker sex money? na you send dem make dem weak? nigerian men should better stop this burden mentality so they can save more money

you won't help a male friend that you enjoy his company but help a babe that only chats you when she is broke, fvck you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2019
asalimpo:

Please school the young cub. I don't understand the kinda training fathers give their sons these days. They are so focused on providing bread that they forget to socialize and imbibe the true character of a man in their sons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please school the young cub. I don't understand the kinda training fathers give their sons these days. They are so focused on providing bread that they forget to socialize and imbibe the true character of a man in their sons.
Shut up and get a job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies : "Can You Stay Faithfull To Just One Man All Your Life". / Is This Guy Really Fighting Her ? / 7 ‘very Bad Things’ Every Woman Should Do To Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.