Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians (64071 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Breakingfamous: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
Beautiful, young Nigerian slay queens rocking to “My Queen” by Orezi have come under severe criticisms for dancing in panties and bra.

The ladies were seen in a video dancing to Orezi's song in underwear. This got Nigerians angry.

Many have slammed them and accused them of not being 'Wife material'. One even asked if we are still going to make heaven over the things we see on social media.

Watch the video and see some of the reactions condemning the act after the cut.....

Oloyeoflagos: "I'm tired of IG. any little thing YARNSH YARNSH... how far? Are we all still gonna make HEAVEN?"[url][/url

cizzyfrank: "Shebi these ones follow for wife material��"

ruth_kod: "Seriously ladies oh cover up na too much nudity is too much ah me self im tired of seeing my own than another persons own ah"

official_peaceful_peace: "After someone will come and say they are living their life What kind of necked life � all this one na condem useless children"

xrelationsng: "What women have been reduced to �‍♂️"

dashibz: "Future wives!!!"

mayor_hendrix: "Awon daughters of Jezebel.. �"

mz_tyb: "They both look hilarious �"

kublisz: "Imagine seeing your girlfriend like this ��‍♂️"

See more..

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/two-ladies-dance-to-orezis-my-queen.html?m=1

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Breakingfamous: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
See more reactions

Watch here
Nigerians always blasting

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by MJBOLT: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
the way nigerians condemn online if they condemned that way in real life this country would be better than america

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Adebowhales(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bet9ja has done more harm than toxic

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Monaco2(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Body goes neck Dey bend anytime the baby pose, God finish work for the baby nose kiss kiss #iheanacho
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by NwaOhafia: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Even for this kind thread, una dey book space.

Let me ask you guys a question; re you sure you guys will make heaven?

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Naso...

Make we dey jonse ourselves.

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Boyooosa(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Its a Free world I think..,
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these senseless bitches

be always thinking the whole world

revolves around their pssy.

It's not their fault though, it's the fault of all these sissy men the world is left with who give too much attention to the empty cum bags.

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by bamasite2: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
No

But if you need an audiophile Bluetooth speaker so you can enjoy the music better, You can check out the best Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Davidasi: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fine girl no man does not like don’t mind them jare they are only jealous you did not given them touch

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Sholaco: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lizard

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by saintol(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wait, let me consult the oracle...
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by guttentag(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na Pampers those okiyo wear so

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by bishop4life(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Somebody asked "Na pant them wear abi them tie wrapper? " Lol

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol see those ones above struggling for FTC!
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Akinmola1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
With this? By d time fire start on dat ur nipples... Dat tin wey dey deceive u go born like candle. Omo komo...
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by RexTramadol1: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
So, nothing like watch video here bah?

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Naso...
interesting challenge you got there
will rather not participate tho
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Sholaco: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na pad the one on white put abi na her toto full the duruzz

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by TSRC: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
What is nakked here?
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by holophs: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na by force to watch, if they are doing their thing commot your eyes

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by hahn(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
pocohantas:
Naso...

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by clive2u(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adebowhales:
what did bet9ja do to u
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Jaynom(m): 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
shocked See how they Objectify themselves!!! Later women will tell you "DON'T TREAT US LIKE SEXUAL OBJECTS". undecided

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by TSRC: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
holophs:
Na by force to watch, if they are doing their thing commot your eyes
They are not even.nakked sef. The pants covered everything.

I have seen worse in the lagos beach.
Ladies wear g-string wey don almost enter inside their yansh with one flimsy bra like that.

My eyes nearly pop out that day.

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Ogaga87(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Adebowhales:
my brother there is no correlation between your post and the topic discussed..

Bet9ja may have done harm to you but not to the man who won 18m last week in my area..

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
NwaOhafia:
Even for this kind thread, una dey book space.

Let me ask you guys a question; re you sure you guys will make heaven?
They booked space only to type rubbish!

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by goodnewsbabe: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2019

Ladies Beaten By Guys They Took Transportation Money From And Never Showed Up / This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures