₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,298,706 members, 5,052,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2019 at 04:46 AM

Love Quotes of the Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Quotes of the Day (2165 Views)

60 Wacky Love Quotes For Valentine Day / Romantic Love Quotes / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19
DAILY LOVE QUOTES

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. - Mark Overby

There is no remedy for love but to love more. - Henry David Thoreau
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:05am On Jun 20
When love is not madness, it is not love. - Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Laozi
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:14am On Jun 21
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost

Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? - Oscar Hammerstein
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:09am On Jun 22
Love should be a tree whose roots are deep in the earth, but whose branches extend into heaven. - Bertrand Russell

What's the earth With all its art, verse, music, worth - Compared with love, found, gained, and kept? - Robert Browning
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23
The best proof of love is trust. - Joyce Brothers

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - A. A. Milne
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.

Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved. - Victor Hugo
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25
My husband melted my heart the day he asked me, "Can I participate in your wonder?" In whose wonder do you get to participate today? - Mary Anne Radmacher

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26
Never marry but for love, but see that thou lovest what is lovely. - William Penn

Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be. - Anton Chekhov
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27
A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. - Honore de Balzac

Give all to love; obey thy heart. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:42am On Jun 28
Try to love someone who you want to hate, because they are just like you, somewhere inside, in a way you may never expect, in a way that resounds so deeply within you that you cannot believe it. - Margaret Cho

It is love, not reason, that is stronger than death. - Thomas Mann
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29
Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. - Karl A. Menninger

Love is a kind of military service. - Latin Proverb
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01
Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love. - Jane Austen

If our love is only a will to possess, it is not love. - Nhat Hanh
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 9:23pm On Jul 02
Love rules without rules. - Italian Proverb

Love is the flower you've got to let grow. - John Lennon
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:36am On Jul 03
Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you. - Wayne Dyer

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love. - Khalil Gibran
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. - Loretta Young

Love interrupts, if you like, the consequences of your actions, which in my case is very good news indeed, because I've done a lot of stupid stuff. - Bono
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:09am On Jul 05
Intense love does not measure, it just gives. - Mother Teresa

Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it. - Anonymous
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:53am On Jul 06
For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by Lovelife433(m): 11:25am On Jul 06
Richard Bach Quotes. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 10:38am On Jul 08
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better. - William Shakespeare

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09
And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Fall not in love, therefore; it will stick to your face. - National Lampoon
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:18am On Jul 10
Where There is Love, Nothing is Missing. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. - Leo Tolstoy
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by Dudeladude(m): 11:32am On Jul 10
Love is taking you to thy next level.... pres buhari
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11
Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. - Lynda Barry

You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. - Anonymous
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12
He who is not impatient is not in love. - Italian Proverb

Life is the flower for which love is the honey. - Victor Hugo
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 12:15pm On Jul 13
It takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to be reunited. - Lewis B. Smedes

Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it. - Rabindranath Tagore
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by pcguru1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13
angry what the hell are you guys doing ?
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14
The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. - Ernest Hemingway

If (s)he's an apple and you're an orange, celebrate your differences - make a great fruit salad. Love isn't about being the same - it's about being sweet with each other. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15
Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars. - Gilbert Parker

No partner in a love relationship...should feel that he has to give up an essential part of himself to make it viable. - May Sarton
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. - Mother Teresa

Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to be involved with them. Love is not a bandage to cover wounds. - Hugh Elliott
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17
When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure. - Alice Hoffman

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18
This is the answer to all questions about relationship. When two people sing their lives in harmony, their lives are grand. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Hermann Hesse
Re: Love Quotes of the Day by emmdam(m): 11:15am On Jul 20
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. - Rose Franken

(1) (Reply)

Please I Beg For Your Advice / How Can I Trust My Girlfriend / How To Avenge A Chick That Dumps U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.