Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) (90737 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by BrainEya(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
¤
Second page first to comment tongue

This some of the reason I don't eat bukka, snack will go a long way.
When I reach home, I can mix my own poison than someone to feed me with bullshiit.

¤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
wicked man
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by dondavinchi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
greymiles:
I thought they eat human flesh in calabar and surrounding towns before
yes up till date it's a norm in calabar ,they derive pleasure eating human flesh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by onecornerboy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
His death should be soooo slow and painful

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Slimsly100(f): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
It is finished!!!
shocked
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by olajide8(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian man has been apprehended, after he killed a lady with his friends and reportedly used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale.

The man who killed the lady and used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale is from the Northern side of Nigeria, and she committed the crime with the help of some of his friends from same region. He was paraded by residents of the community, who questioned where he kept the head of the lady who was killed. He was thereafter forced to carry the pot used in cooking the deceased, as the residents of the area in Cross River State pushed on to nab other culprits linked to the crime.

Here is a video from the scene below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/19/man-kills-lady-in-calabar-uses-her-corpse-to-cook-peppersoup-for-sale/

These are the boko haram Boyz we are looking for, the kind of punishment- that is more painful then death is what should be met out to him, he should be alive, while his body starts to rot away - maggots should feast on his body and he shouldn't be allowed to touch it, while they eat him alive - let's see if amnesty would come again and tell us human rights abuse
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Jagaban880: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
My eyes oooo chai ...cruel
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Princeofasia: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
and this is how i stop eating aboki suya

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by oilPUSSY(f): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2019

The man who killed the lady and used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale is from the Northern side of Nigeria, and she committed the crime with the help of some of his friends from same region

Terrible people!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by lunna1: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
kai,am tired sef
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Rebuke: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
This must be a joke.

Where are these kinda human springing from?

How were they raised? God have mercy o.

Should now be afraid of sitting next to a fellow human for fear of bin eaten?

Even some wild animals of same kind don't eat themselves. This is seriously disturbing. Arghhhhh!

Humans ooo!!!!!!!!

undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by raphretle: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
This news no pure Abeg.... Your report carry sentiment for head ooo... He is from d north n his friends are from the north n so?? if person do wrong him do wrong no carry region join am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by 9jaunite: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
I am off
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Cannibals
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Darlington120(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
oturupkekeee
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by HolyTitus(m): 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
These people no sabi beat o; una beat person and he still dey see and still get strenght carry pot of human pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by clems88(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
Faaather shocked only God know wetin I don chop for this country. shocked this planet not safe anymore. I need to port
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Momsi used to tell us don't bring calabar girls to my house right from time that they eat human flesh, I thought she was framing that to dissuade us from marrying calabar. So she was right? Nawa o
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by sonnie10: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Y
abkrgumel:
sad calabar from dog to human
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by aku626(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
How do we know he’s Nigerian sef all these northerners without ID no family nothing

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by fergie001: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
senatordave1 oooo
garfield1 ooooo
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Emusan(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
greymiles:

No! it was just one local government area "Yakkurr" UGEP is their headquarter...if you go there and come back alive, give God the glory!

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
ignorant internet fool... we don't do that.. besides if ur stupid brain understood that post you would see where it says the suspect and friends are from Northern Nigeria.. probably your impoverished state
greymiles:

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by sonnie10: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Momsi used to tell us don't bring calabar girls to my house right from time that they eat human flesh, I thought she was framing that to dissuade us from marrying calabar. So she was right? Nawa o
Although this is fake news. But did you read it at all? What has a crime committed by someone from the North to do with Calabar girls behavior or values?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Positivepoint(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian man has been apprehended, after he killed a lady with his friends and reportedly used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale.

The man who killed the lady and used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale is from the Northern side of Nigeria, and she committed the crime with the help of some of his friends from same region. He was paraded by residents of the community, who questioned where he kept the head of the lady who was killed. He was thereafter forced to carry the pot used in cooking the deceased, as the residents of the area in Cross River State pushed on to nab other culprits linked to the crime.

Here is a video from the scene below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/19/man-kills-lady-in-calabar-uses-her-corpse-to-cook-peppersoup-for-sale/

The caption clearly state the man is from Calabar but because of ur Igbo stupid mentality u want to twist the story. The north will always bring u heart attacks till end of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by musicwriter(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
I always have this feeling that a good percentage of meat served in Nigerian restaurants are human meat. This's why I avoid meat at all cost.
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Positivepoint(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
olajide8:

These are the boko haram Boyz we are looking for, the kind of punishment- that is more painful then death is what should be met out to him, he should be alive, while his body starts to rot away - maggots should feast on his body and he shouldn't be allowed to touch it, while they eat him alive - let's see if amnesty would come again and tell us human rights abuse

The caption clearly states Calabar man. How and where did north come in?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Emusan(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
dondavinchi:
yes up till date it's a norm in calabar ,they derive pleasure eating human flesh

It's a lie, calabar don't eat human flesh only one local government area practicing that barbaric habit.

Yakkurr LGA

Even calabar and other place fear them
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by aycapri(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Auxtin85:
I believe the devil actually created some people
You know,
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Sweetamara2: 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Killings and north are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by bamasite2: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Satan is shocked!
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by IjebuAssasin: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's exactly why all the SE'ers run away from that jungle!

Anything Okoro Savage na pure filth! I've always said it. These pple are savages and cannibals! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Intended Couple Die Naked In Kano / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.