Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,458 members, 7,801,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension (15475 Views)

Manchester United Midfielder, Juan Mata Signs New One-year Deal / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily / Man Utd Star Juan Mata Speaks Out About Relationship With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by Ddarlington: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
I don't understand how these players still remain in manutd
Juan mata
Phil Jones
Marcos rojo
Chris smalling
and let a hardworking, reliable and efficient ander Herrera to leave. They want to offload lukaka and bring one lazy striker from Arsenal, what nonsense, not again! we never know what to do with Sanchez. I think something is actually wrong with our Board.
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bar1941:
I doubt if man u will finish in top 6 next season, what new is Mata bringing that we haven't seen already? Supporting this club is frustrating lately.
my broda Man Utd matter jst taya me.. e jst b say I no b ashawo fan I 4 dn go loan 2 man city

1 Like

Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by Flier: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Man United are showing daily that they are not serious grin grin
I keep saying it, they won’t make top 10 this time
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by WarriAproko: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
And dem just sign average wan basaka. Overrated English players
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by jonvalek(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Stay clear from scammers
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by MedoUnboxing(m): 1:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by crowley(m): 1:23am On Jun 20, 2019
nnadychuks:
This my club is not serious. I was expecting united to sell this guy alongside Herrera. we still have Players like Darmian, Jones, Young, Lingard.etc when we should be keen for on signing Maguire and Wan bissaka. I was expecting;
De gea
Wan Bissaka, De ligt, Lindelof, Shaw
Pogba, Mc Tominay, Fred
Lukaku, Martial, Rashford
I expect Lukaku to play from the right wing next season
grin grin simply remove fred, lukaku.. dont wana see them near old trafford again.
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by seyifunmi005(m): 3:59am On Jun 20, 2019
Keep up with the hottest Nigerian news.breaking news,entertainment,gists and gossips and many more right from your whatsapp
To join
http:///+2347059908894
Drop a message and you shall get a reply from rockshieldmedia
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by seyifunmi005(m): 4:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Keep up with the hottest Nigerian news. Breaking news,entertainment,gists and gossips and many more right from your Whatsapp.
To join

Advertise your business for free.
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=Iamkuttie post=79493824][/quote]
Even if you take Lukaku to Raw he ain't gon do nothing, person wey small boys go just push him go loose possession instantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by omobaba1759: 4:52am On Jun 20, 2019
LETTING HERRERA LEAVE AND PROBABLY DE GEA AND POGBA WILL GO. BUT KEEP A 31 YEAR OLD JUST BECAUSE HE'S NICE OFF PITCH. NO WONDER THEY FINISH 6TH
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by milkyworld(m): 5:09am On Jun 20, 2019
All the best to him...
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by seyifunmi005(m): 5:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Keep up with the hottest Nigerian news.breaking news,entertainment,gists and gossips and many more right from your whatsapp
To join

Advertise for free!

Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by ogbonti: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile I learnt pogba wants to return to juventus instead of Real Madrid. Na lie! We wee not take it. He must go to Real Madrid so he would be exposed. If he goes to juventus now and give CR7 assist people wee be saying he is a good player grin grin grin grin

Why didn't CR7 return to Man U when he left Madrid and partner with a liability like Lukaku, and be exposed? You think United didn't want him to return OR you think united didn't have the money to demand for him? CR7 knows he would be found out if he returns to United so he opted to play at Juve

And you talk this mean and low about Pogba?

Under -20 world cup winner and team captain?
Best player at the junior world Cup?
Senior World cup winner and scorer in finals?
Player who ended Nigeria world cup in 2014?
who won numerous league titles at Juve?
One time most expensive player on earth?
Winner of Europe Cup at Manchester United?
ALL THESE AND MORE AT 25?

What have you achieved in life to talk this low about Pogba? Your size no dey boot?

Even Messi or CR7 can't do much with a very average team like the current Man Utd.

I beg shift
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by holuphisayor(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Good. That should reduce the noise from that pogba
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by pumpkinpie: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Iamkuttie:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Iamkuttie post=79493824]
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by barry75: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Am sure he may be on$200,000 plus a week. Mumu coach
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by themoneybag: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2019
ManU never ready to win. anyways, what's my own self

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by GetCofOProperty: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Congratulations to Juan Mata... I hope he ups his game to be nominated among the world's best 11.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Call +2348027390046.
Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by LesbianBoy(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
ogbonti:

Why didn't CR7 return to Man U when he left Madrid and partner with a liability like Lukaku, and be exposed? You think United didn't want him to return OR you think united didn't have the money to demand for him? CR7 knows he would be found out if he returns to United so he opted to play at Juve

And you talk this mean and low about Pogba?

Under -20 world cup winner and team captain?
Best player at the junior world Cup?
Senior World cup winner and scorer in finals?
Player who ended Nigeria world cup in 2014?
who won numerous league titles at Juve?
One time most expensive player on earth?
Winner of Europe Cup at Manchester United?
ALL THESE AND MORE AT 25?

What have you achieved in life to talk this low about Pogba? Your size no dey boot?

Even Messi or CR7 can't do much with a very average team like the current Man Utd.

I beg shift

Will you sharap! CR7 found out? Someone that played for sporting, man utd, real madrid and an average team like portugal (with most of the players playing in relegation teams) but yet still won trophies with them will be found out? Your head no correct gan. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2019
blessedweapon:

The last two paragraphs reminds me of Joyner Lucas' Devil's Work
That shït dope

1 Like

Re: Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension by ogbonti: 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Will you sharap! CR7 found out? Someone that played for sporting, man utd, real madrid and an average team like portugal (with most of the players playing in relegation teams) but yet still won trophies with them will be found out? Your head no correct gan. grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain am grin lol

Pogba nko? Played for less than average team man utd, saved them from relegation grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches / Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury / Joe Ighile Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.