Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate (54056 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by Alejobs: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by TVTKOKO(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Look, so what u only understand is "ambassador" grin grin.
The "I didn't caught u guy" u are talking about.
didn't they pay him for the endorsement? grin
If he got money from 3 endorsements is that not success?
I mean who was he before now? undecided.

Well if the word u understand is "ambassador"
That's exactly what I mean with Nina.
She is the ambassador of over 6 brands now
And have her own fashion line and makeup line.
I mean She produces her own wigs, weavons, make-up brands for ladies.. ."NINA EMPIRE" is the name just as they have "MARY KAY"
and you know what that means.
Just visit her instagram page and see for urself.

When people talk shit about that girl here I just laugh.
She is currently better than 70% of female celebrities in Nigeria.
Just few female musicians and actresses are better than her currently.
you're just here contradicting yourself.. First, you said Miracle and Nina is above him. If by your own standards, how many endorsements does Miracle have? Does that mean James Brown is above him?
Am not here to argue about whoever is successful or not because that's their own cup of tea, but trying to downplay what Tobi has achieved is malicious.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by TVTKOKO(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Look, so what u only understand is "ambassador" grin grin.
The "I didn't caught u guy" u are talking about.
didn't they pay him for the endorsement? grin
If he got money from 3 endorsements is that not success?
I mean who was he before now? undecided.

Well if the word u understand is "ambassador"
That's exactly what I mean with Nina.
She is the ambassador of over 6 brands now
And have her own fashion line and makeup line.
I mean She produces her own wigs, weavons, make-up brands for ladies.. ."NINA EMPIRE" is the name just as they have "MARY KAY"
and you know what that means.
Just visit her instagram page and see for urself.

When people talk shit about that girl here I just laugh.
She is currently better than 70% of female celebrities in Nigeria.
Just few female musicians and actresses are better than her currently.
you're just here contradicting yourself.. First, you said Miracle and Nina are above him. By your own standards, how many endorsements does Miracle have? Does that mean James Brown is above Miracle?
Am not here to argue about whoever is successful or not because that's their own cup of tea, but trying to downplay what Tobi has achieved is malicious.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by missKiffy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Same as Cee c
richieasap:
Where will you put tobi abeg make uti shut up.tobi don go far beyond my expectations from hustle to instagram act to ambassadors of brands
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by missKiffy(f): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Shut up, everything is not about tribe, I'm Yoruba and i prefer Cee c to Tobi
yourstruly123:
Which useless tobi. Afonjas and envy. Mtchww.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by HARDBUOI: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
TVTKOKO:
you're just here contradicting yourself.. First, you said Miracle and Nina are above him. By your own standards, how many endorsements does Miracle have? Does that mean James Brown is above Miracle?

"Down play Tobi"?
"Malicious"? undecided.. Hope u ar mistaken me for some1 else.
U are the one contracting urslef here.
U are the one who started counting Tobis deals.

Anyways lets forget that
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by PropertyDeals(f): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cee-C is really playing our media and entertainment industry games well

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by TVTKOKO(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Tobi is even one of the least successful I'm sure u don't follow them..
Miracle and Nina are above him.
Nina have signed up to 7 endorsements since after the show.
HARDBUOI:

"Down play Tobi"?
"Malicious"? undecided.. Hope u ar mistaken me for some1 else.
U are the one contracting urslef here.
U are the one who started counting Tobis deals.

Anyways lets forget that
i hope you ain't suffering dementia bro.. Have a nice day wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by HARDBUOI: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
TVTKOKO:

i hope you ain't suffering dementia bro.. Have a nice day wink
Oh.
Saying he is one the least successful. Is not downplaying but the fact..
Miracle and nina are actually above him.
Because media don't carry miracle like they very Tobi doesn't mean he ain't successful.

U are one who first started listing out Tobi and so why crying now? undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by TVTKOKO(m): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Oh.
Saying he is one the least successful. Is not downplaying but the fact..
Miracle and nina are actually above him.
Because media don't carry miracle like they very Tobi doesn't mean he ain't successful.

U are one who first started listing out Tobi and so why crying now? undecided
whatever makes you sleep bro. Enjoy the rest of your day.. This convo is over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by sophiathefirst: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Nelly21:

You're are right, success does stand the test of time but for now she is the most successful. In 5 or 10 years from now,she might still be the most successful because we are not God and nobody knows the mind of God. I mean even as at this time last year,most people didn't believe she will be this successful, so I am definitely looking forward to greater heights for her with God's grace backing her.

Sorry my dear, success is relative.
This is just the opinion of Uti and her fans not the reality.

So does God's grace is abundant in Alex and has been putting her on the lead because many people especially ceec fans wrote her off, keep attacking her up till date, any small thing Alex will do their insecurity start popping up. Na wa oojh. See rants on AY's post cheesy
Anyway we re not God. God has destiny for each of them. So for who is successful at this point, is only when we see the housemates bank balance, and not rants from desperate fans.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate by booksrite(f): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
whatever makes you sleep bro. Enjoy the rest of your day.. This convo is over

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite The Fact He Is My Junior – Lola Omotayo / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.