Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) (1719 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo: 'i've Achieved The Goal I Set Myself When I Arrived At Juve / "It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by Wisdom58(f): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
New Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri has landed in Turin and will be presented to the media tomorrow, then visit Cristiano Ronaldo in Greece.
The former Empoli, Napoli and Chelsea Coach arrived this evening at the Caselle Airport and was taken to his hotel.

Sarri has a Press conference arranged for Thursday morning at 11am local time (10am UK time, 9am GMT).

According to SportItalia, Sarri will then travel to Greece at the weekend for a face-to-face meeting with Cristiano Ronaldo, who is on his summer vacation.

The tactician has signed a contract to June 2022 and inherits the squad from Max Allegri.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/sarri-just-arrives-turin-hes-ready-start-new-challenge-juve-�/

2 Likes

Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
Welcome sir wish you all the best. So Ronaldo is to be visited, hmm God of soccer

1 Like

Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by Abfinest007(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
good to know
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by braveboy64(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
why should he visit Ronaldo
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by ubcandid(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why should he fly to meet C. Ronaldo? Capello, Ferguson, mourning won't do that.
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by ubcandid(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Why should he fly to meet C. Ronaldo? Capello, Ferguson, mourninho won't do that.

1 Like

Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by Danwakae(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
NA BOTH CIGARETTES NA PLENTY INSIDE THAT SUIT CASE OF

HE LEFT CHELSEA BECAUSE HE NOT ALLOW TO SMOKE FREELY.....CHAIN SMOKER.
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by babakb: 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
ubcandid:
Why should he fly to meet C. Ronaldo? Capello, Ferguson, mourninho won't do that.

Don't you know that Sarri is an asss licker? He is gonna Cr7 absolute powers now..................
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by ubcandid(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
babakb:

Don't you know that Sarri is an asss licker? He is gonna Cr7 absolute powers now..................

As in ehhhhh. I'm no visit chillini or bonucci, that's a bad approach from my perspective. It's demeaning to my perception.
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by Timmypromise(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
His dressing though
cool cool
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Italians Get swag
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by SadMemories(m): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2019
It seems you guys asking why he's going to visit Ronaldo don't just get it.
He was signed by Ronaldo, not Juve.
Sarri Ball fits Ronaldo as it will help him conserve energy and become more deadly with minimum effort.
So he's only going there to say 'thank you'
Re: Sarri Just Arrives In Turin & He’s Ready To Start His New Challenge At Juve(pic) by ubcandid(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
SadMemories:
It seems you guys asking why he's going to visit Ronaldo don't just get it.
He was signed by Ronaldo, not Juve.
Sarri Ball fits Ronaldo as it will help him conserve energy and become more deadly with minimum effort.
So he's only going there to say 'thank you'

Lol, you could be right though.

(1) (Reply)

Barca's Lionel Messi Scores First Goal Of Season With Stunning Free-kick(Photos) / Online Contest Among African Local Gyms / Vote For Your Adidas Golden Ball Player Of The Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.