Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Talk About It (depression And Suicidal Attempts ) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Talk About It (depression And Suicidal Attempts ) (208 Views)

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? / I'm Feeling Depressed And Suicidal / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk About It (depression And Suicidal Attempts ) by Newswatchng: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Countless of times we have ignorantly shelved the unwavering truth about DEPRESSION which have gradually captured the heart and thought of numerous, prospective great and emerging leaders of this adventurous generation. It pierces my heart to avail to you the deadly weaponry of destruction our unpaid attention to trivial issues have caused.

The thought of Suicidal Attempts which is an end result of a staged nurtured depression is a sardonic experience which was nurtured from the least thought of failure to the depressed mind.
As a one time Victim of Depression with several thoughts of Suicidal Attempts, I will briefly itemize two unique processes that activated my thoughts from been a victim of depression gradually emerging into a realm I would love to categorise as the “Emerging Thought leaders”.

Read more on......https://www.newswatch.ng/talk-about-it-depression-and-suicidal-attempts/

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Height Of Creativity To Me ... / Affordable Real Estate Properties / Monday 1st July 2019 Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.