Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:33 PM

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? (25959 Views)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2019
baby124:

Right. It looks like you just want to keep going on in circles. I don’t have time for this. I told you to post your research, but you entered gear 2 going on and on. I have better things to do than to argue needlessly with someone online. When you are ready to post your research, you can mention me. Till then, you can stick to your opinion while I stick to mine.

nobody forces you to
just don't understand why you share your opinion in public if you can't handle disagreement

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
crackhaus:

Kai.. gringrin

But isn't that what the writer noted too?

Indeed! grin The writer was only trying to be “mischievous”. She was only playing the devil’s advocate to prepare her readers for her real BEEF. cheesy The perfect manifesto for “brain-washers”aka pastors, swindlers and yahoo guys/dolls. wink
She knew she would find an audience by mentioning “feminism”, so the usual feminism-bashers would answer the call to war, even without understanding what they are reading. cheesy

I ask you again:
What has feminism got to do with a group of ladies experiencing some kind of psycho-sexual “hangover” in a movie theater? cheesy

Why did the author even mention feminism in her article? wink To settle her own wahala with the nostalgia of “virginity”. wink You already know.
She finally landed by talking of how women used to be “enigmatic” and “mystical” to MEN! Ha! In this age of same-sex unions? grin

Anyone can just wake up, pick a particular behavior or lifestyle he/she does not believe in and find any way to sneak the word “feminism” into it.

You find this all over NL.
If people understood that feminism is purely subjective, they would never discuss it.

This is a classical case of the logical fallacy of ASSOCIATION. wink You should be familiar with how con-artists operate. They start by appealing to your weakest emotions, then finally land to rip you off with their true intentions. cheesy

But because the word “feminism” has been misused by most, it brings out the worst in the most shallow minds. Why? To create unnecessary “beef” amongst emotional intellectuals devoid of any sense of understanding.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Indeed! grin The writer was only trying to be “mischievous”. She was only playing the devil’s advocate to prepare her readers for her real BEAF. cheesy The perfect manifesto for “brain-washers”. wink
She knew she would find an audience by mentioning “feminism”, so the usual feminism-badgers would answer the call to war.

I as you again:
What has feminism got to do with a group of ladies experiencing some kind of psycho-sexual “hangover” in a movie theater? cheesy

Why did the author even mention feminism her article? wink To settle her own wahala with the nostalgia of “virginity”. wink You already know.
She finally landed by talking of how women used to be “enigmatic” and “mystical” to MEN! Ha! In this age of same-sex unions? grin

Anyone can just wake up, pick a particular behavior or lifestyle he/she does not believe in and find any way to sneak the word “feminism” into it.

If people understood that feminism is purely subjective, they would never discuss it.

But because the word “feminism” has been misused by most, it brings out the worst in the most shallow minds. Why? To create unnecessary “beaf” amongst emotional intellectuals devoid of any sense of understanding.
I didn't want to, so I'm glad you typed that yourself. cheesy
You're just reading meaning to something that isn't there to be read, while ignoring the fact she actually did state it has nothing to do with feminism.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2019
crackhaus:

I didn't want to, so I'm glad you typed that yourself. cheesy
You're just reading meaning to something that isn't there to be read, while ignoring the fact she actually did state it has nothing to do with feminism.

You may to do some research on the author.
I did. You might just have a better understanding of how her mind works. I know her type. wink

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2019
The problem I have with posts like these is that they target women and make them out to be evil for behaviors they praise in men. It’s disgusting to say the least.

While I wouldn’t personally chose to be loud in a movie theatre about who I humped or what not, I’ll make a point to condemn such behavior equally in any gender. If it’s an issue when women do it but doesn’t matter when men do it, then the problem isn’t the behavior itself but our need to fit women into a certain mold. A mold that pleases men and on which the value of womanhood is defined. ie by how pleasing we are to men.

In those “good old days” when men were more mystified by women. When men used to write love letters and what not, what happened then? How was that era more beneficial to women? Fighting for basic rights and clamoring for simple respect. Did the supposed mystery stop men from beating up women or deny them access to infrastructure and positions of power? Did that all too wonderful mystery solve any social problems for women that we aren’t still fighting for today?

I don’t take seriously any moral caution that doesn’t apply both ways. Maybe I agree with the idea that the behavior isn’t optimal but will never agree to the bias against women which is what it really is all about.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
The problem I have with posts like these is that they target women and make them out to be evil for behaviors they praise in men. It’s disgusting to say the least.

While I wouldn’t personally chose to be loud in a movie theatre about who I humped or what not, I’ll make a point to condemn such behavior equally in any gender. If it’s an issue when women do it but doesn’t matter when men do it, then the problem isn’t the behavior itself but our need to fit women into a certain mold. A mold that pleases men and on which the value of womanhood is defined. ie by how pleasing we are to men.

In those “good old days” when men were more mystified by women. When men used to write love letters and what not, what happened then? How was that era more beneficial to women? Fighting for basic rights and clamoring for simple respect. Did the supposed mystery stop men from beating up women or deny them access to infrastructure and positions of power? Did that all too wonderful mystery solve any social problems for women that we aren’t still fighting for today?

I don’t take seriously any moral caution that doesn’t apply both ways. Maybe I agree with the idea that the behavior isn’t optimal but will never agree to the bias against women which is what it really is all about.

thank you!

the example she has given of the ladies in the movie theatre is more the problem of particular social milieus and mannerisms related to such, not a gender issue which she has created out of it.

it's akin to me taking the worst neighborhood in the US to claim that the US as a whole is decaying and resembling a developing country
you can't take the worst example and claim that it is universally representative of everyone

what I find particularly funny is her worry how the behavior of other women tarnishes her image
what the heck? aren't you your own person? respect your boundaries, maybe then you will be able to respect other people's boundaries and freedoms

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by yeyeosoronga: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2019
bukatyne:
Sorry for my long posts as usual.

This was written by a foreign woman however, I very much agree with her.

I remember when guys used to write love letters and wait for days for her to respond to now where they chat on what'sapp and conclude like they are transacting meat in one day.

The rampant nudity, crassness and bed hopping have reduced women's worth while same women scream that there are no longer good men.

They've got to go back to the drawing board especially for those who want marriage and want to be respected by men.

Nothing beats a guy who is in love and dedicated to a woman.

No woman should settle for less.

Nobody writes letters anymore, and that has to do with technological advancements. Emails are going out of fashion too, especially when it comes to matters of the heart when you have WhatsApp, instant messengers etc.
Bad behaviour is rife amongst young people these days, but it's not gender dependent. The same rate low quality men are been churned out, is same as that of women.
Rude, entitled young people like the movie goers that made this person write this are everywhere, even in the good ol' days. It had nothing to do with their gender, but more like their age.
Young men brag about shifting wombs with their cassava, scattering pussies etc in public places making a nuisance of themselves, so such senseless talks and behaviour is not gender specific. More to do with stupidity in young people, because almost all thrash talkers like that are young <25years. The older ones have perfected the act of silence/chop and clean mouth and this has always been the case since time immemorial (because it doesn't mean the older generation have better morals tbh. Many of them are hypocrites)
The world is changing, and what was of value those days is no longer valuable. Values are changing worldwide.

7 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by CHoccolaTE: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:

yeyeosoronga:

Nobody writes letters anymore, and that has to do with technological advancements. Emails are going out of fashion too, especially when it comes to matters of the heart when you have WhatsApp, instant messengers etc.
Bad behaviour is rife amongst young people these days, but it's not gender dependent. The same rate low quality men are been churned out, is same as that of women.
Rude, entitled young people like the movie goers that made this person write this are everywhere, even in the good ol' days. It had nothing to do with their gender, but more like their age.
Young men brag about shifting wombs with their cassava, scattering pussies etc in public places making a nuisance of themselves, so such senseless talks and behaviour it's not gender specific. More to do with stupidity in young people, because almost all thrash talkers like that are young <25years. The older ones have perfected the act of silence/chop and clean mouth and this has always been the case since time immemorial (because it doesn't mean the older generation have better morals tbh. Many of them are hypocrites)
The world is changing, and what was of value those days is no longer valuable. Values are changing worldwide.

You two are very brilliant women.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by CHoccolaTE: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2019
For heavens sake @topic, which one is feminine mystique? Is it American/British version of femininity where romance is defined by what OP described (love letters etc).

Cultures change
Values change
Norms change

There was never any globally defined meaning of femininity or feminine behaviour
In some parts of Tanzania being a woman entails tending to cattle and farming and bringing harvest back to take care of the husband. Or is it in India where women are the ones that pay bride price
On front page of Nairaland some days ago there was a thread on a certain country in Africa, I can't remember the name, where men adorn themselves with makeup so women can choose from the most attractive one of them.

Wow, what a thread

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by spongeisback: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
OP during the days when the skies were blue and our mothers spent times listening to old tales by the fire,partly lit moon and crickets sound their only companion in the summer night. With all their mystique,virginity and kitchen poweress, they were still abused,tongue lashed, cheated on and even replaced by the men who were suppose to love and protect them.

Did you think it's this present generation that men started calling women derogatory names? My neighbor in the early 90's that was her husband's favorite name for her even though she married a virgin, churchgoer, breadwinner and mother of his 5 kids.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

You may to do some research on the author.
I did. You might just have a better understanding of how her mind works. I know her type. wink
You did no research, don't kid yourself.
You're talking to crackhaus. grin

How many of her books have you read?
Have you even read one?

Yet you know how her mind works.

Calloti you're seeing things that aren't there, simple.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2019
crackhaus:

You did no research, don't kid yourself.
You're talking to crackhaus. grin

How many of her books have you read?
Have you even read one?

Yet you know how her mind works.

Calloti you're seeing things that aren't there, simple.

Ok. Let NL be the judge.
I can NEVER subscribe to such blogs written by Debra McLeod for MANY REASONS. cheesy

#1. I am an authority in my own sexuality, relationship, psychiatric and emotional health. I don’t need her blogs or BOOKS from ANY relationship/marriage coach. Dat na for those wey need “help”! HA! DEM BOKU-BOKU. Every problem need “pastor” o. Even that which can be EASILY FIXED by the individual. cheesy

I know you very well ke, like I know MOST old posters. From the title of their threads, you can figure out what types of messages they send.cheesy
Na dis kind of “wayo” topics dem go see you.
Especially with your philosophical affiliation with some of the OP’s peculiar topics relating to male-female relationships.

The reason this thread was deleted. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/5222572/reason-why-thread-marital-rape

I am glad most can see through the real intentions and messages of some threads and those who post them. grin

Not everyone is an illiterate on NL.

I wish the OP will be more direct in his/her messages. No need for “politics”. wink

If she want virginity and love-letters, fine. Men like you are available. Make una nor venture near my gate.

Shikena! cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2019
ibkayee:
These women of the past that you’re romanticizing were forced to conduct themselves a certain way
Freedom is life's great lie.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ibkayee(f): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2019
spongeisback:
OP during the days when the skies were blue and our mothers spent times listening to old tales by the fire,partly lit moon and crickets sound their only companion in the summer night. With all their mystique,virginity and kitchen poweress, they were still abused,tongue lashed, cheated on and even replaced by the men who were suppose to love and protect them.

Did you think it's this present generation that men started calling women derogatory names? My neighbor in the early 90's that was her husband's favorite name for her even though she married a virgin, churchgoer, breadwinner and mother of his 5 kids.

Honestly, I don’t know what respect the author wants women of nowadays to go back to since men did not even see them as 1st class citizens back then.

The eagerness to go back to the ‘good ol days’ is merely to get the control they back, not because they want to go back to a time where they supposedly respected women and apparently didn’t see them as objects.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2019
Has anyone here thought about how seemingly popular it is for 'liberated' women to want to exercise their liberation more in negative vices rather than positive ones?

- Men can be loud and talk about their sexual conquests, women should too. Liberation
- Men can sleep around and not be judged, women should too. Liberation.
- Men can be rude and not have to apologize for it, women should too. Liberation

Etc.

What happened to things like:
- Men have been the ones designing and building civilizations, women should begin doing this.
- Men go to space and walked on the moon, women should do that too.
- There are more male billionaires, women should aspire to this and match it.

Etc.

I just had to do this, despite my better judgment, because this is the substance I got from reading the OP, not what the majority of you are yapping about. I don't know what has happened to most women, but it seems a lot of you don't just have sense (pun intended).

Of course, those behaviours in men are equally bad...but in your so-called liberated minds, women should lower themselves to the same level of moral ineptitudes just to prove equality? Like are you people being serious?
Whatever happened to rising way above the negative things men can do/allowed to do and dignify yourselves by setting a new standard that should be emulated?

The regressive thinking being masked as progressiveness and liberation is astounding. May God help me to raise my daughter to not see men as her standard, but to set hers so men can then try to meet up.
The best way anyone should be able to do this is to build their personal library of books and literature from around the world.
If I were to ask how many of you have a library consisting of just 10 solid books with at least 500pages each, the lot of you will respond in the negative, yet you feel you know and understand anything. Where the hell then are you getting a deep knowledge of society and life in general from? From the internet? From just your own terribly limited subjective experiences?

Gosh this is becoming too much.
Ignorance has become the new fad, misinformation the new normal, simpletons the new intellectuals.

I rest.
Bukatyne take back your thread abeg. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok. Let NL be the judge.
I can NEVER subscribe to such blogs written by Debra McLeod for MANY REASONS. cheesy

#1. I am an authority in my own sexuality, relationship and emotional health. I don’t need her blogs or from ANY relationship/marriage coach.
Dat Na for those wey need “help”! cheesy

I know you very well ke, like I know MOST old posters. From the title of their threads, you can figure out what types of messages they send.cheesy
Especially with your philosophical affiliation with some of the OP’s peculiar topics relating to male-female relationships.

I am glad most can see through the real intentions and messages of some threads and those who post them. grin

I wish the OP will be more direct in his/her messages. No need for “politics”. wink

If she want virginity and love-letters, fine. Men like you are available. Make una nor venture near my gate.

Shikena! cheesy
Blogs?

I asked how many of her books you have read, and you're talking about blogs.
How can you claim to know the mind of someone you have never met in person, whose works you have never studied?
Na so dem teach you to understand people from the school you go? grin

As for every other thing you're ranting about, I leave you to your demons. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2019
crackhaus:

Blogs?

I asked how many of her books you have read, and you're talking about blogs.
How can you claim to know the mind of someone you have never met in person, whose works you have never studied?
Na so dem teach you to understand people from the school you go? grin

As for every other thing you're ranting about, I leave you to your demons. cheesy

Thank you sah! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Thank you sah! kiss
Welcome ma! kiss
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok. Let NL be the judge.

#1. I am an authority in my own sexuality, relationship and emotional health. I don’t need her blogs or from ANY relationship/marriage coach.

Shikena! cheesy

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

KanwuliaExtra:

Indeed! grin The writer was only trying to be “mischievous”. She was only playing the devil’s advocate to prepare her readers for her real BEEF. cheesy The perfect manifesto for “brain-washers”aka pastors, swindlers and yahoo guys/dolls. wink
She knew she would find an audience by mentioning “feminism”, so the usual feminism-bashers would answer the call to war, even without understanding what they are reading. cheesy

I as you again:

Why did the author even mention feminism her article? wink To settle her own wahala with the nostalgia of “virginity”. wink You already know.

This is a classical case of a logical fallacy of ASSOCIATION. wink You should be familiar with how con-artists operate. They start by appealing to your weakest emotions, then finally land to rip you off with their true intentions. cheesy

But because the word “feminism” has been misused by most, it brings out the worst in the most shallow minds. Why? To create unnecessary “beef” amongst emotional intellectuals devoid of any sense of understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

cococandy:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2019
kiss kiss kiss
desvi:

thank you!

the example she has given of the ladies in the movie theatre is more the problem of particular social milieus and mannerisms related to such, not a gender issue which she has created out of it.

it's akin to me taking the worst neighborhood in the US to claim that the US as a whole is decaying and resembling a developing country
you can't take the worst example and claim that it is universally representative of everyone

what I find particularly funny is her worry how the behavior of other women tarnishes her image
what the heck? aren't you your own person? respect your boundaries, maybe then you will be able to respect other people's boundaries and freedoms

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by essenceplus: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
ibkayee:

Honestly, I don’t know what respect the author wants women of nowadays to go back to since men did not even see them as 1st class citizens back then.

The eagerness to go back to the ‘good ol days’ is merely to get the control they back, not because they want to go back to a time where they supposedly urespected women and apparently didn’t see them as objects.

Babe undecided
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by essenceplus: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
bukatyne:
Sorry for my long posts as usual.

This was written by a foreign woman however, I very much agree with her.

I remember when guys used to write love letters and wait for days for her to respond to now where they chat on what'sapp and conclude like they are transacting meat in one day.

The rampant nudity, crassness and bed hopping have reduced women's worth while same women scream that there are no longer good men.

They've got to go back to the drawing board especially for those who want marriage and want to be respected by men.

Nothing beats a guy who is in love and dedicated to a woman.

No woman should settle for less.

Why did this not make FP. Damn hilarious grin Feminists won't allow any contrarian voice get heard. Shiny skull cococandy and the likes. DukeofNZ where you dey
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
All knowing one, with your big brain and ‘intellect’ you couldn’t comprehend that other posters were talking about the double standard in society.

Even though men have had a head-start, women are starting to come into their own.

- before computers, women were part of the human calculator department that made the first moon landing possible.
- women have been going to space since the 60s
- women have always aspired to be successful.

*Modified

crackhaus:
Has anyone here thought about how seemingly popular it is for 'liberated' women to want to exercise their liberation more in negative vices rather than positive ones?

[b]- Men can be loud and talk about their sexual conquests, women should too. Liberation
- Men can be rude and not have to apologize for it, women should to[/b]o. Liberation

Etc.

- Men have been the ones designing and building civilizations, women should begin doing this.

Etc.

I just had to do this, despite my better judgment, because this is the substance I got from reading the OP, not what the majority of you are yapping about. I don't know what has happened to most women, but it seems a lot of you don't just have sense (pun intended).

Of course, those behaviours in men are equally bad...but in your so-called liberated minds, women should lower themselves to the same level of moral ineptitudes just to prove equality? Like are you people being serious?
Whatever happened to rising way above the negative things men can do/allowed to do and dignify yourselves by setting a new standard that should be emulated?

The regressive thinking being masked as progressiveness and liberation is astounding. May God help me to raise my daughter to not see men as her standard, but to set hers so men can then try to meet up.
The best way anyone should be able to do this is to build their personal library of books and literature from around the world.
If I were to ask how many of you have a library consisting of just 10 solid books with at least 500pages each, the lot of you will respond in the negative, yet you feel you know and understand anything. Where the hell then are you getting a deep knowledge of society and life in general from? From the internet? From just your own terribly limited subjective experiences?

Ignorance has become the new fad, misinformation the new normal, simpletons the new intellectuals.

I rest.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by boldconfidence: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
crackhaus:

- Men can be loud and talk about their sexual conquests, women should too. Liberation
- Men can be rude and not have to apologize for it, women should too. Liberation

Etc.

Etc.

I rest.

I do not always agree with your views. But on this one you are making a lot of sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by cococandy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
kiss
CHoccolaTE:

You two are very brilliant women.

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Daeylar(f): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Love this.
KanwuliaExtra:

Ok. Let NL be the judge.

Shikena! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by spongeisback: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Exactly! Whenever Africans bring up culture and religion just know they're about to infringe on someone's right. If a woman wants to have sex let her have sex, if she doesn't let her don't. No need to shame anyone for their choice after all you won't bear the consequences with them.
ibkayee:

The eagerness to go back to the ‘good ol days’ is merely to get the control they back, not because they want to go back to a time where they supposedly respected women and apparently didn’t see them as objects.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Daeylar(f): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
spongeisback:
Exactly! Whenever Africans bring up culture and religion just know they're about to infringe on someone's right. If a woman wants to have sex let her have sex, if she doesn't let her don't. No need to shame anyone for their choice after all you won't bear the consequences with them.
grin grin LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! this should be framed.

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Apologies I have been Mia, let me now dig in cheesy wink
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
nwanneni:
you dey confuse me oo.
Isn't that what y'all want? undecided
You know the whole modern woman and feminist
I'm lost seriously.

Having gone through all your posts on this thread, I really appreciate the ladies who dealt with you.

@zeb04, @Fountainofyouth @spongeisback

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Divorce - Why Cant Women Say "I M Sorry"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.