Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months (52245 Views)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by Ooye12: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Am not supprise when the rich people refuse to help the poor their will surly give it to others charity , all I know kidnapper can never come across the poor people sha ...
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by emmydauner: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
see as the idiot fresh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by mfm04622: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Afospecialk:
Unbelievable
And they couldn't stop the nefarious activities to start something meaniful with the money

What else can he do that will give him that kind of money? Even if he has something else, it is just side hustle. He will see the crime as his main work. Evans has a company with trucks that transport goods. Why was he still involved in kidnapping?
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by paix(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackaxe78:
Can someone kidnap his son and demand for ransome?
Do me I do you.
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Do we as Nigerians not know that releasing information like this will only encourage people to go into kidnapping and try not to get caught?
them no get sense na
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by obiekunie2: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
dirtydiva:
I thank God for my state Anambra, you no fit kidnap and remain in ds country. Death awaits any man who say him fellow citizen cannot go about their normal business.

funny thing is - there is no more kidnapping in any of the south eastern states.

#FACT!
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by raphy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
this naija police have done a big mistake to allow the man to say how lucrative the kidnapping business is.

one of the things that will make the kidnap to be more worst.

I taught some naija police have sense until now.
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by Mypeople2(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
120million ? O boy! So Nigerians still have money like this and they will be shouting Buhari Buhari? The funny is that some of these persons that they took money from can swear they do not have 120k in their accounts until they were kidnapped .I could recall someone that was asked to bring 100k for his father's burial and he said he doesn't have a dime .But when he was kidnapped ,he brought out 2million
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by tstx(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Do we as Nigerians not know that releasing information like this will only encourage people to go into kidnapping and try not to get caught?

Most bloggers are as daft as a stone
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by bmos(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Adedaniel211:
hmmm

Waoh! The Abubakar millionaire kidnapper could have stopped kidnapping na when he hit his millions. Well, maybe he had aspiration of getting his accounts fat with Billions before he decide to stop. Problem is they dont ever know when to call it quit. Satan bad goon! He continues to push a man forward small small with false confidoo until he get into his gulak. At the gulak, satan makes a u- turn and go look for his next vicim. Well, let me come and be going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by BarryLondon007(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
I don’t agree with you cos everyone know it’s a crime
We shouldn’t support illegal activities bro
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by 8stargeneral: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Another Evans
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by BestDealPropert(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is so surprising.... a whopping N1120m from kidnapping in 6 months? An average of N20m monthly? And they continue with their heinous acts and crimes. I wonder if it'll not be reported months or few years down the line that such beasts have been freed after bribing their way for release.

Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
E be like say na kidnapping business sure pass now. The idea is not to get caught.
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by Adedaniel211(m): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
bmos:

Waoh! The Abubakar millionaire kidnapper could have stopped kidnapping na when he hit his millions. Well, maybe he had aspiration of getting his accounts fat with Billions before he decide to stop. Problem is they dont ever know when to call it quit. Satan bad goon! He continues to push a man forward small small with false confidoo until he get into his gulak. At the gulak, satan makes a u- turn and go look for his next victim. Well, let me come and be going.
everybody is hypocrite..
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by galadima77(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

And I'm pretty it's a journalist that reported that way
Re: Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months by booksrite(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Waoh! The Abubakar millionaire kidnapper could have stopped kidnapping na when he hit his millions. Well, maybe he had aspiration of getting his accounts fat with Billions before he decide to stop. Problem is they dont ever know when to call it quit. Satan bad goon! He continues to push a man forward small small with false confidoo until he get into his gulak. At the gulak, satan makes a u- turn and go look for his next vicim. Well, let me come and be going.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna / Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.