Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

UNN Medical School Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Medical School Thread (14814 Views)

UNN Medical Sciences Admit Too Much, Then Trim Down To Quota With Mass Failures / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 1:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Just got admitted into UNN medical school, or an aspirant, medical student already and what to know what's up?

Then this thread is perfect for you.

Take a chill and enjoy while I narrate my story through UNN medical school..

Enjoy...
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 1:21am On Jun 20, 2019
So it probably started during checking of results, madam answer me fast, I exclaimed as I was with my neighbours phone checking my results.

Don't mind me, my phone spoilt that period and I used my neighbours...

330? OMG..OMG..OMG..I jumped with so much joy...in less than 3 minutes I had raced back home with joy after buying what I intended to buy.

Mummy..mummy..guess what...I asked while trying to catch some breath.Just guess na, guess anything, I insisted..

My mum acting suprised as to know the reason for my pant...Mom I got 330 on Jamb, I shouted with joy..

Yayyy..she shouted with joy...now that's my son...ill tell Dad myself and don't worry I'll buy something for you...

See this woman o. I thought to myself..lol..that's how she has always been . Giving me those kind of promises and not fulfilling them..

Want to know if she later bought anything for me?

Find out in my next post..

By the way..Im Anaso Emmanuel, a lion � at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka...

Follow this thread .........have a nice day

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
So let's skip over to the moment...at Unn rn we are writing our first semester exams and today was chem practicals.

Gosh...my procastination for that course is so bad. Did I just say procastination? I abandoned the course..lol

Just a day before exams...I just got the book and started rushing in as much as I can...

We just finished the exam and mehn it was cool....although I know I failed like 5 out of 30 questions..

It's all my fault tho...those questions where so cheap if I would say...

My problem right from start was procastination...
Right now I'm trying to fix all that..

Well please comment if I should continue or just leave it...lol..I felt like creating something of help

2 Likes

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by NnaemekaJude(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Anaso..... Man u did well... Those blue-green stuff wan frustrate person
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
NnaemekaJude:

Man..I'm in regrets right now. That's why I hate cross checking..I realised I've failed more than 7 or so..

I still don't get the feeling but why do I feel bad after helping my friends with what i did in my exam.

I know rheyllt smash like 28/30...but I still don't get why I feel bad...
Maybe it's cheating I think
Or I feel it's unfair...
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
NnaemekaJude:

Lol..are you also in UNN?
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala please be nice ...lol
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
So...I hear UNN 2nd mb exams are out..who here wrote it?
Let's congratulate you..
I heard someone smashed distinction throughout ..well kudos to him too
I'm here gathering as much info as I can...as I write mine soon...
Lol..did u just wonder why I said soon? Omo time flies without repentance....

Well...big brothers in the house, come and give advice on Unn mb exam

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello!!!
Am a Unizik medical student

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dsplendid:
Hello!!!

Am a Unizik medical student
Wow.thats nice..which level are you in? How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Emmaxy9:
Wow.thats nice..which level are you in? How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
100 level Our exams are on going

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dsplendid:
100 level
Our exams are on going

Wow.. Thats nice.. Same here... Hows your exams
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Emmaxy9:

Wow.. Thats nice.. Same here... Hows your exams
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
E no easy, but we thank God ooo
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm.. We just entered secind semester and we're do with our exams.. No break oo.. In unn, there no joy.. Even the WiFi we once enjoyed is messing up

Well... This unn will no kill me... I still have 3 months to go and ive not tasted my moms sweet egusi soup sincr January .*cries*

Well.. It alright. This second semester I'll jack like Einstein I tell myself... Lets see how I goes...
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sorry for that errors... This keyboard no be here
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hello
So I heard a new scholarship just started.. Do good to apply

This article will show you how to apply for the ongoing NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Overseas Postgraduate scholarship 2019/2020. See the scholarship eligibility, value and application procedure here - belemaoil.com.

NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Overseas Postgraduate scholarship 2019/2020 | Apply Here belemaoil.com.

This is to inform all Nigerian postgraduate students that the NNPC/Belemaoil Joint Venture (JV) Overseas Postgraduate scholarship 2019/2020 is out.

Belemaoil Producing Limited in Joint Venture with the NNPC, fully committed to the education of our Host Communities, hereby announce its annual scholarship program for 2019/2020 Academic Year. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants from Belemaoil Host Communities.

Eligibility and How to Apply:

Click here to read more ==>> https://myschoolnews.ng/scholarships/nnpc-belemaoil-joint-venture-jv-overseas-postgraduate-scholarship
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
So, right now we are in our second semester. I have told you before right? Omo this semester isn't funny at all. Exams next month, and things to cover are just too much.
The Chem, bio, 2 physics, practical biology not to talk of parasitology.
Chai, I think that one is just the killer, that's where you'll see names like echinococcus granulosus, necator Americans and all that.
Well.las Las we go pass, amen.
Wait..did I just think this? Omg...from December this year till final year there's no rest.
Jeez.. mb and all...this first year is just like a tospee
Well..people have come and passed..so mine is not an exception ..

3 Likes

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by dunsin125: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Emmaxy9:
So, right now we are in our second semester. I have told you before right? Omo this semester isn't funny at all. Exams next month, and things to cover are just too much.
Chai, I think that one is just the killer, that's where you'll see names like echinococcus granulosus, necator Americans and all that.
Wait..did I just think this? Omg...from December this year till final year there's no rest.
Yoooh, how are your lecture schedules and do you have time to hangout..
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by dunsin125: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Emmaxy9:
It's like a fast academic calendar does more harm than good to students, I was talking to a student of delsu which is one of the fastest public universities in Nigeria if not the fastest and he was complaining about how tight their schedules are giving that the syllabus is the same in all schools BTW, he is a pharmacy student.
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Emmaxy9:
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2019
it seems like it's even more stressful in Unizik.

Exams start early October with much work to cover.

we are offering Futher maths and statistics alongside 10 other courses.

And in Unizik medicine, if one fails any course in 100 level he leaves the department.

we all trust in God for the best.
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by dunsin125: 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dsplendid:
it seems like it's even more stressful in Unizik.

Exams start early October with much work to cover.

we are offering Futher maths and statistics alongside 10 other courses.

And in Unizik medicine, if one fails any course in 100 level he leaves the department.

we all trust in God for the best.
Ehehehe, the Lord is your strength, I am planning medicine for a 2nd certificate next year and aiiiiii, I am kind of scared of the reading.
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2019
dunsin125:
Ehehehe, the Lord is your strength, I am planning medicine for a 2nd certificate next year and aiiiiii, I am kind of scared of the reading.
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2019
No need to be scared. With God you can do it.
Based on what some seniors have said, the demanding task in medical school esp pre-clinical is the bulkiness of the work rather than the difficulty of the contents.

Which school are going for
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by dunsin125: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dsplendid:
Based on what some seniors have said, the demanding task in medical school esp pre-clinical is the bulkiness of the work rather than the difficulty of the contents.

thanks bro, are you a medical student too... Delsu.
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by dunsin125: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dsplendid:

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2019
dunsin125:
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Dsplendid: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2019
yes I'm in 100 level

1 Like

Re: UNN Medical School Thread by dunsin125: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dsplendid:
yes I'm in 100 level
Okay, it is well.
Re: UNN Medical School Thread by Emmaxy9(m): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2019
dunsin125:
Yoooh, how are your lecture schedules and do you have time to hangout..

Lol..surely there's enough time for every single thing you want to do. It's just all about you. You are your control panel, you control all what you want to do...in fact you can flex life and still be on the right track...

You just have to know what works for ykh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 UTME: Why Some Candidates Have Multiple Results – JAMB Explains / Study And Earn With SIIT Corporate Training / Hensard University Announces Tuition, General Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.