Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Touching Girls Ass In Crowd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Touching Girls Ass In Crowd (2259 Views)

Most Sexy African Big Ass Photos / Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 20, 2019
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now.... It was a pleasurable moment... I wish it was G strings she wore....

secondly, there are some girls that wear really short flewd gown with just panties underneath... No tight... So I carry my school bag and wait for such girls to enter keke and sit beside them... Using my bag to cover their laps.. I slide my hands under their skirts and they do not get to notice... Some wear bomb shorts under SHAA.. But most just panties.. Why will a girl wear something that short and just have only panties.

Thirdly, in my school during night class where boys and girls go to read, when the girls sleep off, I tend to touch them, some girls actually sleep like dead people SHAA, one girl that was wearing this common girls skirt that has different colours and makes ass shake,i practically pulled her pant up-to her knee level and she didn't wake up.... Most times girls wear leggings to night class SHAA.. Without panties.. So I can slide my hand inside the leggings and feel their raw ass... Share your experience guys and girls
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by lebron7(m): 4:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Op is possessed
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by beewhy009(m): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Pervertedmind:
I do not know if this thrend is still on.... But I would really love to share my experience..... I turning into a crazy pervert.. The mall was all crowded this easter... There was this woman/lady in front of me struggling for a loaf of bread... Every one was struggling as the crowd was in excess with limited bread.... She was wearing a fled gown.... She was so engrossed with struggling for the bread that I slid my hand up her short fled gown and she didn't notice... Normally ladies wear tight under such kind of gowns but surprisingly I touched her ass cheek... She wore just panties... I almost ejaculated... Bleep... My hand was under her gown for like 2 mins holding her ass... Her bare ass..... I can't just remove the thought off my mind right now.... It was a pleasurable moment... I wish it was G strings she wore....

secondly, there are some girls that wear really short flewd gown with just panties underneath... No tight... So I carry my school bag and wait for such girls to enter keke and sit beside them... Using my bag to cover their laps.. I slide my hands under their skirts and they do not get to notice... Some wear bomb shorts under SHAA.. But most just panties.. Why will a girl wear something that short and just have only panties.

Thirdly, in my school during night class where boys and girls go to read, when the girls sleep off, I tend to touch them, some girls actually sleep like dead people SHAA, one girl that was wearing this common girls skirt that has different colours and makes ass shake,i practically pulled her pant up-to her knee level and she didn't wake up.... Most times girls wear leggings to night class SHAA.. Without panties.. So I can slide my hand inside the leggings and feel their raw ass... Share your experience guys and girls

My experience? You are a blessing to deville!
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by chiommy123(f): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2019
Op is mad and roaming the streets of nairaland
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 20, 2019
lebron7:
Op is possessed

No I'm not... Not like I can't control myself.. I do those shii once in a while when im bored... No classes or holiday period or in night class, when I'm done reading
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2019
chiommy123:
Op is mad and roaming the streets of nairaland

Lol. I'm not jhoorrr. Just once in a while when local man is bored... Just catch some fun.. I make sure I do it to only girls that do not dress properly... Very Short skirt or gown.. Or leggings without panties
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by chiommy123(f): 6:05am On Jun 20, 2019
Pervertedmind:

Lol. I'm not jhoorrr. Just once in a while when local man is bored... Just catch some fun.. I make sure I do it to only girls that do not dress properly... Very Short skirt or gown.. Or leggings without panties
if them come catch you nko
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by iPrevail(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2019
Guy! You have not been slapped a life-transforming slap before. Continue, you day will come.
Re: Touching Girls Ass In Crowd by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 20, 2019
iPrevail:
Guy! You have not been slapped a life-transforming slap before. Continue, you day will come.

Lol...noted boss!! You guys should share your experience Jawe.. Or none of you have ever done this shi? Or no lady have been touched before??

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Europe Through The Desert: Story Told By A Survivor. / 17 Yrs Old Unilag Student Dies After Her Boyfriend Drugged Her / About Us: Skills Outside School Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.