Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story (26994 Views)

Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors / Business Ceo's Talking Pictures For Business promotion / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Stevebrown(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2019
Nice one

Was actually expecting to see one fat-rounded man with pot belly.
He is damn clean.

5 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by antagonist: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
czarina:
Nice one. But biko, change those buses plying the East to North Roads before una kee everybody.

big fool
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by emmadejust(m): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Inspiring story cool
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by KanuSE: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2019
A Nigerian business man. grin
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by KanuSE: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2019
Nbote:
An average Igbo man sees a business opportunity in every turn and challenge..

Every other tribe sees business opportunities as well, the only difference is that you guys make noise a lot.

1 Like

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Grupo(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2019
mytime24:
embarassed

Would you allow me to put my thing inside your thing?
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by annyberry: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2019
captainking:
adazi ani my mothers town....if you see this man during umunna clan meeting, you will not know he is a billionaire because he is down to earth and cheerful..if he attends your wedding, he will eat like every other guest and even be asking for more self..lol. grin grin...

during harvest and bazaar period, you will see the best version of him because he is always the one that does the speech and bargains with lots of energy and he will just start calling all his rich friends for donation..he will even shout your name,,and say stuffs like this...eze ego,, i know you are more than this...i can see where you are hiding so i will not see you....eze ego is donating 5 million.. grin grin grin..in igbo language oo..

LasLas..if you meet him for help,, better be smart, hardworking, a good christain of good behavior cos he does not like lazy youths and he needs to be sure you have something upstairs..

Thats the kind of man he is...simple and God sent..
He even attended my gf wedding, could not believe he was d one a good man he his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by AgreatMan: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2019
annyberry:
He even attended my gf wedding, could not believe he was d one a good man he his.

Your gf wedding grin I beg gimme d gist cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by vioment: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:
And you believe that crap he spew there right? Believe anambra at your own detriment!

Ogwu ego masquerading under transportation company!

I no carry water for mouth talk.

Some nigerians follow through with their logical and legitimate plans to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Collins4u1(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2019
czarina:
Nice one. But biko, change those buses plying the East to North Roads before una kee everybody.

Lolz
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by mytime24(f): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Grupo:

Would you allow me to put my thing inside your thing?
Na
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by annyberry: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2019
AgreatMan:

Your gf wedding grin I beg gimme d gist cheesy cheesy
He was busy greeting everyone from table to table,he dressed so simple dat day he was not ready for special recognition as usual gave her sometin nice in brown envelope

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by slim75d(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2019
chai ibo ppl and grid ehh, if guo was 4rm d north he would ve carried dem 4 free after d devastation d ibos xperienced and him coming 4rm a rich home he stil charged his folks 1 pound no balance frm awka to ogbete. u ppl re d sons of judas iscariot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Aaronbee7(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Nice one.
Great men and visionaries see opportunity in every situations. They have solution to every problem and not problem to a solution. They know that providing services to people will make them good fortune so instead of waiting for the government to do something for them and blaming others for their situation they activate their thinking faculty and provide solution to an existing problem.
Make God bless us all with winning ideas that will make us wealthy tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by dingbang(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Igbo kwenu!
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by balonaija(f): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Aaronbee7(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2019
slim75d:
chai ibo ppl and grid ehh, if guo was 4rm d north he would ve carried dem 4 free after d devastation d ibos xperienced and him coming 4rm a rich home he stil charged his folks 1 pound no balance frm awka to ogbete. u ppl re d sons of judas iscariot
But now, with the wealth he has harnessed from that ingenuity, he is able to help more people who are in need. If he didn't start that way he wouldn't be rich to cater for more than his immediate family. Sometimes it's not bad to be entrepreneurial.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Tochux1: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
donziggyman:
And you believe that crap he spew there right? Believe anambra at your own detriment!

donziggyman:

idiot go do your own ogwu ego and stop discriminating our great tribe
donziggyman:

4 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by KanuSE: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
mytime24:
Na

You shouldn't have replied that foolish question.
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Gabson001(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
We will all get there.. God's grace
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by czarina(f): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
antagonist:

I am a big fat fool
Awwwn ....really?

Get well soon cool
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by captainking(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
annyberry:
exactly..he is a humble man... one reason why i attend the kinsman meeting is cos of him...so lively for his age..

2 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by King44(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2019
ClassicMG:
I still don't understand why govt will take loan from China when people like this man can come together and own shares in our railways. 2 billion dollars that's like 700 billion for the lagos ibadan line, and govt can't tell me they can't arrange 100 of them to come up with 10 billion each to own shares in just the Lagos ibadan line with the success I'm sure more people will take part even politicians 'if it's just for them to bring in their stolen wealth and make it legit' with that other lines will be built. And if you're paying cash to the Chinese to come and build it I'm sure it will be cheaper to the loan option
why can't the govt do this?
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Tochux1: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2019
slim75d:
slim75d:
chai ibo ppl and grid ehh, if guo was 4rm d north he would ve carried dem 4 free after d devastation d ibos xperienced and him coming 4rm a rich home he stil charged his folks 1 pound no balance frm awka to ogbete. u ppl re d sons of judas Iscariot
you should learn to learn to understand that business is business
slim75d:

4 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Alejobs: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
A good deal can earn you a brother instead of just another customer
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by tivta(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:

Yet his transport company has the highest safety ratings. You must be ignorant

4 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by 400billionman: 11:31am On Jun 20, 2019
donziggyman:

Opportunity shows up in form of disappointments.

Go do your own ogwu ego.

2 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by annyberry: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2019
captainking:

exactly..he is a humble man... one reason why i attend the kinsman meeting is cos of him...so lively for his age..

Even wen she pointed at him we kind of doubted her until d mc made d announcement and the guy man no even look e way,he was busy looking for garden egg.

2 Likes

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2019
gypsey:
exactly! his father according to the story Already owns a vehicle as at the time.
Anyways, I didn't read him say he started from nothing neither did he say his parents were poor
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Karemarealty288(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Thats the spirit of IGBO

1 Like

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 20, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Anyways, I didn't read him say he started from nothing neither did he say his parents were poor
exactly! he has always been in a comfortable position even as a youth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Banks Suspended Payment Card Use Abroad / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide / Economy: Nigerians Look Up To 10 Companies In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.