Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story (26915 Views)

Meet Billionaire Transporter, G.U. Okeke, CEO Of Guo Motors / Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by ceasare: 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
bro4u:
Mr G.U Okeke abeg upgrade all your marcopolo buses, especially the ones at Jos park, those buses are tired of this life. I'm sure if it were to be humans they would committed suicide long time ago

Guy u already hv a slot on d stage of AYlive ...u r hilarious allah
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
franchasng:
he must have been a top earner civil servant, which he may never tell u

No Sir, He was fresh outta school, just finished NYSC n started working. Got his 1st car in 1977, told me that full tank back den was 3 naira.

He was a medical lab scientist
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by oglalasioux(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
ClassicMG:
I still don't understand why govt will take loan from China when people like this man can come together and own shares in our railways. 2 billion dollars that's like 700 billion for the lagos ibadan line, and govt can't tell me they can't arrange 100 of them to come up with 10 billion each to own shares in just the Lagos ibadan line with the success I'm sure more people will take part even politicians 'if it's just for them to bring in their stolen wealth and make it legit' with that other lines will be built. And if you're paying cash to the Chinese to come and build it I'm sure it will be cheaper to the loan option

Brilliant idea!

But you forgot the 'owner's' of Nigeria will never let some people be part owners of the Commonwealth. What happened to Nigercem happened to ANNAMCO. And same fate awaits Innoson.
Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by ClassicMG(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
oglalasioux:

Brilliant idea!

But you forgot the 'owner's' of Nigeria will never let some people be part owners of the Commonwealth. What happened to Nigercem happened to ANNAMCO. And same fate awaits Innoson.
na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:38am On Jun 21, 2019
mytime24:
embarassed
Is your brain paining you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders / Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.