Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. (57068 Views)

MSc Holder Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Abbreviations In His Application / How A Highly Intelligent Lady Lost A Job Opportunity. / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by rman: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2019
TGM2015:
How did you leave your initial job?

The woman conclusion about you may not be connected with how you worked with her but how you left the job. You may not have known type of buttons she has been pressing because of you, only for you to tender your resignation. At least, she accommodate your inadequacies while you worked with her without reporting you or recommending that you should be sent back to your outsourced company.

Sometimes we need to reflect on recommendations that people gave on us. The woman comment might just be the best description of who you are as at the period you worked with her, because you are not the only new recruit in the same situation. You might be surprised to know how many people in your situation that the woman has experienced. God may have allow that mistake to happen for you to hear and make amend for possible future better offer coming your way. Don't live in self defense and denied blaming your attitude to work on your situation. Who knows whether that has also been the reason you are yet to get or sustain a good job after you left the initial one.

Now from your narration, you have support from your parent, your colleagues and supervisors and you cannot survive with their supports for a month. And I am sure the support comes more than once until everybody realized that you are just what the woman described you to be and stop giving you support. Secondly, you sometimes absent yourself from work, come to work late, don't meet your target, etc. Seriously, your condition wasn't the cause but your attitude to work. There are thousands of people who are in worst situations than you and survive the one and half months before pay. Moreover, if you have good attitude to work, relate well with people in the branch (operations and marketing staff), and not selective in assigned work, you can't be complaining of lack of support.

Though you might have been a changed person now, but at as that period of time the woman description of you is just the best description of who you are. My brother, think about it and make positive adjustments. May I also tell you never to include her as reference or better exclude that experience from your CV.

I wish you better job and new life to work.

Honest feedback and you speak my mind too. Respect!

4 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Op if you are going to concoct a story atleast use a different account

3 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Deltatoto: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2019
charliboy654:

Are u serious?
over 10yrs of graduation will I kill my self?d only bad I will not do Is to take life.the country is dead.federal govt will not employ state govt will not employ in my state since 2012 there have not any form of recruitment.what do u want ppl to do?and when they now want to recruit they will say not more than 27yrs it’s crazy my brother

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by jaelz(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:
I write this with tears in my eyes but I won't cry because a man is not supposed to.

If really I was such a bad person , I hope to change and live a better life. But to deserve unemployment because of a past situation I found myself in which I couldn't help, I think it's too much for me to bear, but what do I know? maybe I deserve to be unemployed.

But if I tell you I'm not depressed, I'm lieing .

Last year I got a marketing Job with a bank few months after my NYSC when things were extremely hard . Even transport money to go for the training was hard. On the first day of training, on my way home, I lost my phone which was the only thing of value I had then. Safe to say I began the Job phoneless , cashless and frustrated .

Even money to buy bank wears and appear smart or serious was a case . No transport for work, no phone for my work and marketing, no clothes to wear, I'll leave out feeding coz I could control that with starvation or one square meal. My mom was only able to raise small cash for me which most times didn't last a week, transport to and fro was 400 naira, a plate of food was 300, before I get transport for marketing , airtime and transport to call and bringing customers to open accounts and running around on the job which was money intensive, anybody who worked a as marketer before can relate...all these with a huge target of 30 accounts to open and a target of 3 million to bring to the bank.. At least I'm expected to spend 1k a day on the Job which I have not been paid. Remember it was my first month and most banks don't pay in the first month, it's in the second month they combine your salary and pay. Pay was 35k. I was just frustrated.

All these struggles manifested in my performance coz I couldn't deliver and my first two months was a mess coz some days I just couldn't go to work. Sometimes I came to work late coz I had to look for transport money in the morning. Being able to come to work and survive was my main concern then, I fell sick many times out of starvation and it affected my Job. On one occasion or two the Branch manager assisted with stipends when I complained to her about my struggles. Most times the stipends only lasted a day or two but It was a life saver for me coz there was no other option, at least I was able to come to work and eat the next day. Fellow colleagues couldn't help, nobody could, I dropped shame one day in the board meeting and asked for help for we the new staff and how hard it is for us to keep up with the Job. I got nothing.

Not too long after, I resigned to pursue something else . I traveled.

Only for me to come back after 8 months for another bank Job interview and when my former Branch manager was called as a referral, the one I complained to about my struggles and reasons for my underperformance , the same one who assisted me sometimes and this was her reply "He's unserious, indiscipline and unfit for the Job. I was not supposed to hear that but the interviewer put it on loud by mistake and I heard that part before she quickly put the phone off. Immediately I knew I wasn't gonna get the Job.

It hurts me so much, dad is no more, mom a widow, siblings in school calling me day and night for money being the first son and bread winner. If I'm unserious and irresponsible, I can change & become better. No matter the circumstances I faced, I can't make excuses for that. But if I was such a terrible person to deserve unemployment . I let God be the Judge. The interview happened yesterday.

I'm back to the unemployment table guys. My advice to every young hustler out there is to do their best on any job they find themselves no matter the circumstances. But my prayer is for our pasts not to deny us our future bread. We go make am last last.

I hardly want to work under a woman because they are complicated.

Secondly when you tell a female boss your challenges she sees it as being incompetent, I have had these experiences with 2 female bosses whom I gave ideas on how help me work more efficiently and the next thing they tagged me be complacent...

It happens bro

4 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Cyberfemtex(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2019
]A friend of mine reduced his age in his cv and went for job interview, he was told by the panel that he was too young for the job.[/b]

When its ur time its ur time no man can do anything.. Man up bro[/quote]

Hmmm..... That's thick
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by greypencils: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:
I write this with tears in my eyes but I won't cry because a man is not supposed to.

If really I was such a bad person , I hope to change and live a better life. But to deserve unemployment because of a past situation I found myself in which I couldn't help, I think it's too much for me to bear, but what do I know? maybe I deserve to be unemployed.

Last year I got a marketing Job with a bank few months after my NYSC when things were extremely hard . Even transport money to go for the training was hard. On the first day of training, on my way home, I lost my phone which was the only thing of value I had then. Safe to say I began the Job phoneless , cashless and frustrated .

Even money to buy bank wears and appear smart or serious was a case . No transport for work, no phone for my work and marketing, no clothes to wear, I'll leave out feeding coz I could control that with starvation or one square meal. My mom was only able to raise small cash for me which most times didn't last a week, transport to and fro was 400 naira, a plate of food was 300, before I get transport for marketing , airtime and transport to call and bringing customers to open accounts and running around on the job which was money intensive, anybody who worked a as marketer before can relate...all these with a huge target of 30 accounts to open and a target of 3 million to bring to the bank.. At least I'm expected to spend 1k a day on the Job which I have not been paid. Remember it was my first month and most banks don't pay in the first month, it's in the second month they combine your salary and pay. Pay was 35k. I was just frustrated.

All these struggles manifested in my performance coz I couldn't deliver and my first two months was a mess coz some days I just couldn't go to work. Sometimes I came to work late coz I had to look for transport money in the morning. Being able to come to work and survive was my main concern then, I fell sick many times out of starvation and it affected my Job. On one occasion or two the Branch manager assisted with stipends when I complained to her about my struggles. Most times the stipends only lasted a day or two but It was a life saver for me coz there was no other option, at least I was able to come to work and eat the next day. Fellow colleagues couldn't help, nobody could, I dropped shame one day in the board meeting and asked for help for we the new staff and how hard it is for us to keep up with the Job. I got nothing.

Only for me to come back after 8 months for another bank Job interview and when my former Branch manager was called as a referral, the one I complained to about my struggles and reasons for my underperformance , the same one who assisted me sometimes and this was her reply "He's unserious, indiscipline and unfit for the Job. I was not supposed to hear that but the interviewer put it on loud by mistake and I heard that part before she quickly put the phone off. Immediately I knew I wasn't gonna get the Job.

It hurts me so much, dad is no more, mom a widow, siblings in school calling me day and night for money being the first son and bread winner. If I'm unserious and irresponsible, I can change & become better. No matter the circumstances I faced, I can't make excuses for that. But if I was such a terrible person to deserve unemployment . I let God be the Judge. The interview happened yesterday.

I'm back to the unemployment table guys. My advice to every young hustler out there is to do their best on any job they find themselves no matter the circumstances. But my prayer is for our pasts not to deny us our future bread. We go make am last last.

Bro This in any way IS NOT YOUR FAULT...We all have left jobs for worse reasons than what you stated here. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU. AND YOU MADE NO MISTAKE QUITTING THAT FIRST JOB. You were told to bring in 3 million and your takehome is 35k. Dude, THAT IS NO JOB...Keep searching and look for another referee, a better one, a junior one than that woman. As for that woman, karma i still gonna bite her in the arse. They all forget there is what they call mid-life crisis, just around her mid 40's, its gonna hit her hard. Dont look down on yourself. You are going to get a better job. Stay confident. Keep believing in yourself. Something better is coming I promise you.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2019
This is emotional blackmail, you guys shouldn't believe this guy easily

6 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Offpoint1: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

Nothing do you bro, the future is brighter... keep your head and hope high.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

Lesson learned too late.
I am an employer of labor. We employ persons based on number one (1) I mean number one (1) Endurance test. (2) Your experience (3) Your qualification, in this area you can be trained whether you are qualified or not what supasses all is Endurance.
I will give an example of Endurance test, in my board room, there is an opposite room where interviewers can see those to be interviewed.
(1) Those to be interviewed will be asked to write their names, after this is done, it will take two hours to ask for their applications. After this is done, it will take another three hours to be informed that the interview will begin. After this another four hours to inform those who remain (if any remains) on rare occasion one or three out of twenty to thirty persons remain,Then an hour they will be informed to come in the next two days. Watching through my window, the outcome is a disappointing lesson that many totally lack this number one virtue call (ENDURANCE). Last job interview only a lady of 25 years with HND cert happened to be the last Man standing. I called her a man, when others are leaving, I saw her approach my secretary whom she asked if the director is still in the office, the secretary responded Yes, i saw her sat down, maybe one of her colleague persuaded her to leave this time waster's company, she stucked, I call in the secretary get her phone number sent to me, this is getting to 5.30pm. I called her and said congratulations.
We need persons who are stoic in their disposition, Endurance etched in their body,
Lesson: No matter how slow a local trains runs, wait for it, it must surely come to it's station.

6 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by springtech(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Either the woman’s comment about you was right or wrong, either you were to blame or not , my brother calm your nerves, that job was never for you.

Even if the woman had given a good comment , there was no assurance you would be selected eventually.

So don’t feel bad.

What is yours is yours and will never evade you.

Let me share my personal experience, it might help calm your nerves.

I worked with an IT firm as a system ENGR for about 3 yrs, traveling all over the eastern states but the salary was poor, just 60k. So I kept applying for jobs.
I attended several interviews but never clinched any job until a top most consulting firm in Nigeria invited me for an interview.

During the interview I was given a board marker and a board to answer the questions.
I was asked basic questions in Software to see my knowledge of software , tho it was not my line (I am a hardware person) but I should have performed well. But I messed up.

In fact I missed all the questions asked.
Then in annoyance one of the panel members said, we asked you this and that , you don’t know, then what do you know.

It was embarrassing, I almost cried but I remembered a scripture “open your mouth and I will fill it”. So I immediately asked God to fill my mouth as I open it.

What happened next would shock you.

I said, I might not have given the correct answers to all your questions but one thing I know is this, teach me anything I mean any subject , I can assure you I will pass the same message to the dumbest dullard. I will make a good teacher.

They looked at me in amazement and asked me to go.

That singular expression got me the job. How?

I never knew the company got a training contract running into millions of $$ with a multinational, and they were looking for trainers to go and execute the job.

So that expression I made endeared me to them seeing I said I would make a good trainer. That was it.

The job paid me 150k salary ,60k out station allowance. Lodged in a first class hotel in PHC for 10-12 month while the project lasted, a return ticket to go visit my family every forth night. Trip to offshore locations.

During the project 2 of us were distinguished and recognized as being the best hands.
Hence After the project i was retained by the multinational.
Of course the salary is far beyond what I mentioned up there.

I narrated all these to let you know , not even your performance can deter you from getting a job meant for you.

Just trust God.
Who can say no when God says YES.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Welcomme: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
jojothaiv:

A little digression, can you speak Hausa?
Help sir. My case is similar to his own. I can speak Hausa fluently. I can also write in Hausa as well. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Divay22(f): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Heineken:
amen dear. It's not easy at all... I wonder how people without job and money cope?
I wonder too. But when you believe the future is gonna be bright it's more like a motivation to stay strong for another day.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
wandeykul:
No meaningful contribution to the topic..
I know... It's a case of 6&9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by AGManuel: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

What course did you study?

I studied International relations and History Sir but I'm into ICT and good with basic computer software with experiences in Sales and Customer Service.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Heineken(m): 9:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Divay22:

I wonder too. But when you believe the future is gonna be bright it's more like a motivation to stay strong for another day.
wasn't really happy this morning but am at least OK with this...I appreciate you. It shall be well with you...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Divay22(f): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Heineken:
wasn't really happy this morning but am at least OK with this...I appreciate you. It shall be well with you...
And you too bro!
God gat you. kiss
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Heineken(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Divay22:
And you too bro! God gat you. kiss
amen o.. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by GetCofOProperty: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2019
This is a pathetic case... Is usually stressful starting out with a marketing job when you don't have money.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Call +2348027390046.
Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Elkash01(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Bro,jux know that something bigger is coming your way before the end of the year. When it does come,kindly don't forget this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2019
No male refree would do that

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Jloveme(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

Touching...Almost brought me tears..Everyday struggle of an average Nigerian youths. Always pray against destiny destroyers, they are all around us...they are our friends, neighbours, bosses, families. We let our guards down when we are around them. The downfall of a man is not d end of his life, get up very fast qnd get over it.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Borntofuck: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Make a good friends and they will help you in times of needs

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by madgoat(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2019
antagonist:

another parasite on this forum

you left the issue at hand, a young guy pouring out his heart and his dire situation to focus on a meaningless comment all because the comment is related to women

oniranu

OP keep your head up, nobody will remember tha 999 times you tried and failed but everybody will remember the 1 time you succeed

Women and staffing are the most important things in life. If the OP had been having regular doses of straffing even if he has to join the Vaseline gang, he would have had energy for the first job. He is just a laid back fellow with excuses.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Man again?? Why are u like this?? THIS IS WOMAN AND NOT A MAN!!! haba!

Lol, all join
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by AGManuel: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2019
tabaski:
God will surely provide better job for u. Keep your head up. Banking job is not worth it. Trust me they will only waste ur youthful age and energy. I am a witness. It is not what it seems oo. Big ups bro

Thanks Bro
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by AGManuel: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2019
springtech:
Either the woman’s comment about you was right or wrong, either you were to blame or not , my brother calm your nerves, that job was never for you.

Even if the woman had given a good comment , there was no assurance you would be selected eventually.

So don’t feel bad.

What is yours is yours and will never evade you.

Let me share my personal experience, it might help calm your nerves.

I worked with an IT firm as a system ENGR for about 3 yrs, traveling all over the eastern states but the salary was poor, just 60k. So I kept applying for jobs.
I attended several interviews but never clinched any job until a top most consulting firm in Nigeria invited me for an interview.

During the interview I was given a board marker and a board to answer the questions.
I was asked basic questions in Software to see my knowledge of software , tho it was not my line (I am a hardware person) but I should have performed well. But I messed up.

In fact I missed all the questions asked.
Then in annoyance one of the panel members said, we asked you this and that , you don’t know, then what do you know.

It was embarrassing, I almost cried but I remembered a scripture “open your mouth and I will fill it”. So I immediately asked God to fill my mouth as I open it.

What happened next would shock you.

I said, I might not have given the correct answers to all your questions but one thing I know is this, teach me anything I mean any subject , I can assure you I will pass the same message to the dumbest dullard. I will make a good teacher.

They looked at me in amazement and asked me to go.

That singular expression got me the job. How?

I never knew the company got a training contract running into millions of $$ with a multinational, and they were looking for trainers to go and execute the job.

So that expression I made endeared me to them seeing I said I would make a good trainer. That was it.

The job paid me 150k salary ,60k out station allowance. Lodged in a first class hotel in PHC for 10-12 month while the project lasted, a return ticket to go visit my family every forth night. Trip to offshore locations.

During the project 2 of us were distinguished and recognized as being the best hands.
Hence After the project i was retained by the multinational.
Of course the salary is far beyond what I mentioned up there.

I narrated all these to let you know , not even your performance can deter you from getting a job meant for you.

Just trust God.
Who can say no when God says YES.

Thank you so much for this Sir. This really lifted me up.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by ashawopikin(m): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

you cannot kill yourself, to hell with them and their suffer head bank

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Adek65: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2019
Move on bro

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:47am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

Bad ideology, a man is not meant to cry.... Seriously?

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Jerrite(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2019
TGM2015:
How did you leave your initial job?

The woman conclusion about you may not be connected with how you worked with her but how you left the job. You may not have known type of buttons she has been pressing because of you, only for you to tender your resignation. At least, she accommodate your inadequacies while you worked with her without reporting you or recommending that you should be sent back to your outsourced company.

Sometimes we need to reflect on recommendations that people gave on us. The woman comment might just be the best description of who you are as at the period you worked with her, because you are not the only new recruit in the same situation. You might be surprised to know how many people in your situation that the woman has experienced. God may have allow that mistake to happen for you to hear and make amend for possible future better offer coming your way. Don't live in self defense and denied blaming your attitude to work on your situation. Who knows whether that has also been the reason you are yet to get or sustain a good job after you left the initial one.

Now from your narration, you have support from your parent, your colleagues and supervisors and you cannot survive with their supports for a month. And I am sure the support comes more than once until everybody realized that you are just what the woman described you to be and stop giving you support. Secondly, you sometimes absent yourself from work, come to work late, don't meet your target, etc. Seriously, your condition wasn't the cause but your attitude to work. There are thousands of people who are in worst situations than you and survive the one and half months before pay. Moreover, if you have good attitude to work, relate well with people in the branch (operations and marketing staff), and not selective in assigned work, you can't be complaining of lack of support.

Though you might have been a changed person now, but at as that period of time the woman description of you is just the best description of who you are. My brother, think about it and make positive adjustments. May I also tell you never to include her as reference or better exclude that experience from your CV.

I wish you better job and new life to work.

Well said bro

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by otabuko(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

the woman was pained about your leaving. Keep hope alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Nationwide Recruitment 2013 / Gtbank Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Update On LNSA Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.