Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. (57081 Views)

MSc Holder Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Abbreviations In His Application / How A Highly Intelligent Lady Lost A Job Opportunity. / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by KashimawoErin(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
All I would just say is God works in mysterious ways...

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by xavier047: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dear OP,

I sympathize with you on this embarrassing situation and know what it can do to a person trying to find their feet in the corporate world.

Your story was full of self-pity on what you couldn't do and how you could not achieve them. perhaps your attitude and body language also played a part in that referral (which is totally uncalled for).

Now you need to stop the self-pity, do a very good and honest assessment on yourself, clad your self with solid principles and go become the nest Jack Ma or something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Yungmilio2(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
TGM2015:
How did you leave your initial job?

The woman conclusion about you may not be connected with how you worked with her but how you left the job. You may not have known type of buttons she has been pressing because of you, only for you to tender your resignation. At least, she accommodate your inadequacies while you worked with her without reporting you or recommending that you should be sent back to your outsourced company.

Sometimes we need to reflect on recommendations that people gave on us. The woman comment might just be the best description of who you are as at the period you worked with her, because you are not the only new recruit in the same situation. You might be surprised to know how many people in your situation that the woman has experienced. God may have allow that mistake to happen for you to hear and make amend for possible future better offer coming your way. Don't live in self defense and denied blaming your attitude to work on your situation. Who knows whether that has also been the reason you are yet to get or sustain a good job after you left the initial one.

Now from your narration, you have support from your parent, your colleagues and supervisors and you cannot survive with their supports for a month. And I am sure the support comes more than once until everybody realized that you are just what the woman described you to be and stop giving you support. Secondly, you sometimes absent yourself from work, come to work late, don't meet your target, etc. Seriously, your condition wasn't the cause but your attitude to work. There are thousands of people who are in worst situations than you and survive the one and half months before pay. Moreover, if you have good attitude to work, relate well with people in the branch (operations and marketing staff), and not selective in assigned work, you can't be complaining of lack of support.

Though you might have been a changed person now, but at as that period of time the woman description of you is just the best description of who you are. My brother, think about it and make positive adjustments. May I also tell you never to include her as reference or better exclude that experience from your CV.

I wish you better job and new life to work.
100 likes for this write up.
Brain � �

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by adedehinbo(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
TGM2015:

The woman conclusion about you may not be connected with how you worked with her but how you left the job. You may not have known type of buttons she has been pressing because of you, only for you to tender your resignation. At least, she accommodate your inadequacies while you worked with her without reporting you or recommending that you should be sent back to your outsourced company.

Sometimes we need to reflect on recommendations that people gave on us. The woman comment might just be the best description of who you are as at the period you worked with her, because you are not the only new recruit in the same situation. You might be surprised to know how many people in your situation that the woman has experienced. God may have allow that mistake to happen for you to hear and make amend for possible future better offer coming your way. Don't live in self defense and denied blaming your attitude to work on your situation. Who knows whether that has also been the reason you are yet to get or sustain a good job after you left the initial one.

Now from your narration, you have support from your parent, your colleagues and supervisors and you cannot survive with their supports for a month. And I am sure the support comes more than once until everybody realized that you are just what the woman described you to be and stop giving you support. Secondly, you sometimes absent yourself from work, come to work late, don't meet your target, etc. Seriously, your condition wasn't the cause but your attitude to work. There are thousands of people who are in worst situations than you and survive the one and half months before pay. Moreover, if you have good attitude to work, relate well with people in the branch (operations and marketing staff), and not selective in assigned work, you can't be complaining of lack of support.

Though you might have been a changed person now, but at as that period of time the woman description of you is just the best description of who you are. My brother, think about it and make positive adjustments. May I also tell you never to include her as reference or better exclude that experience from your CV.

your last statement was the best part of your comment,but seriously until you find yourself in this situation,you can never know how it feels,you were too harsh,but sometimes being criticized wrong somehow shapes a person in the right way

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Gbengageorge: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Immediately after the call, you should have explained, how bad it was struggling to meet up, if they believed you, fine, if not, move on.

AGManuel:
I write this with tears in my eyes but I won't cry because a man is not supposed to.

If really I was such a bad person , I hope to change and live a better life. But to deserve unemployment because of a past situation I found myself in which I couldn't help, I think it's too much for me to bear, but what do I know? maybe I deserve to be unemployed.

But if I tell you I'm not depressed, I'm lieing .

Last year I got a marketing Job with a bank few months after my NYSC when things were extremely hard . Even transport money to go for the training was hard. On the first day of training, on my way home, I lost my phone which was the only thing of value I had then. Safe to say I began the Job phoneless , cashless and frustrated .

Even money to buy bank wears and appear smart or serious was a case . No transport for work, no phone for my work and marketing, no clothes to wear, I'll leave out feeding coz I could control that with starvation or one square meal. My mom was only able to raise small cash for me which most times didn't last a week, transport to and fro was 400 naira, a plate of food was 300, before I get transport for marketing , airtime and transport to call and bringing customers to open accounts and running around on the job which was money intensive, anybody who worked a as marketer before can relate...all these with a huge target of 30 accounts to open and a target of 3 million to bring to the bank.. At least I'm expected to spend 1k a day on the Job which I have not been paid. Remember it was my first month and most banks don't pay in the first month, it's in the second month they combine your salary and pay. Pay was 35k. I was just frustrated.

All these struggles manifested in my performance coz I couldn't deliver and my first two months was a mess coz some days I just couldn't go to work. Sometimes I came to work late coz I had to look for transport money in the morning. Being able to come to work and survive was my main concern then, I fell sick many times out of starvation and it affected my Job. On one occasion or two the Branch manager assisted with stipends when I complained to her about my struggles. Most times the stipends only lasted a day or two but It was a life saver for me coz there was no other option, at least I was able to come to work and eat the next day. Fellow colleagues couldn't help, nobody could, I dropped shame one day in the board meeting and asked for help for we the new staff and how hard it is for us to keep up with the Job. I got nothing.

Not too long after, I resigned to pursue something else . I traveled.

Only for me to come back after 8 months for another bank Job interview and when my former Branch manager was called as a referral, the one I complained to about my struggles and reasons for my underperformance , the same one who assisted me sometimes and this was her reply "He's unserious, indiscipline and unfit for the Job. I was not supposed to hear that but the interviewer put it on loud by mistake and I heard that part before she quickly put the phone off. Immediately I knew I wasn't gonna get the Job.

It hurts me so much, dad is no more, mom a widow, siblings in school calling me day and night for money being the first son and bread winner. If I'm unserious and irresponsible, I can change & become better. No matter the circumstances I faced, I can't make excuses for that. But if I was such a terrible person to deserve unemployment . I let God be the Judge. The interview happened yesterday.

I'm back to the unemployment table guys. My advice to every young hustler out there is to do their best on any job they find themselves no matter the circumstances. But my prayer is for our pasts not to deny us our future bread. We go make am last last.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by feelxp(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
God has not pick ur cal or see ur msg yet. Brother keep praying and when ur own come, no force will be able yo stop it. I had a similar experience. But my own was from very own uncle, who tarnished me to one oil company in PH. But right, am grateful for him for spoiling that earlier opportunity for me because i wouldn't have be where i am now if i have gotten that job. quote author=AGManuel post=79497614]I write this with tears in my eyes but I won't cry because a man is not supposed to.

If really I was such a bad person , I hope to change and live a better life. But to deserve unemployment because of a past situation I found myself in which I couldn't help, I think it's too much for me to bear, but what do I know? maybe I deserve to be unemployed.

Last year I got a marketing Job with a bank few months after my NYSC when things were extremely hard . Even transport money to go for the training was hard. On the first day of training, on my way home, I lost my phone which was the only thing of value I had then. Safe to say I began the Job phoneless , cashless and frustrated .

Even money to buy bank wears and appear smart or serious was a case . No transport for work, no phone for my work and marketing, no clothes to wear, I'll leave out feeding coz I could control that with starvation or one square meal. My mom was only able to raise small cash for me which most times didn't last a week, transport to and fro was 400 naira, a plate of food was 300, before I get transport for marketing , airtime and transport to call and bringing customers to open accounts and running around on the job which was money intensive, anybody who worked a as marketer before can relate...all these with a huge target of 30 accounts to open and a target of 3 million to bring to the bank.. At least I'm expected to spend 1k a day on the Job which I have not been paid. Remember it was my first month and most banks don't pay in the first month, it's in the second month they combine your salary and pay. Pay was 35k. I was just frustrated.

All these struggles manifested in my performance coz I couldn't deliver and my first two months was a mess coz some days I just couldn't go to work. Sometimes I came to work late coz I had to look for transport money in the morning. Being able to come to work and survive was my main concern then, I fell sick many times out of starvation and it affected my Job. On one occasion or two the Branch manager assisted with stipends when I complained to her about my struggles. Most times the stipends only lasted a day or two but It was a life saver for me coz there was no other option, at least I was able to come to work and eat the next day. Fellow colleagues couldn't help, nobody could, I dropped shame one day in the board meeting and asked for help for we the new staff and how hard it is for us to keep up with the Job. I got nothing.

Only for me to come back after 8 months for another bank Job interview and when my former Branch manager was called as a referral, the one I complained to about my struggles and reasons for my underperformance , the same one who assisted me sometimes and this was her reply "He's unserious, indiscipline and unfit for the Job. I was not supposed to hear that but the interviewer put it on loud by mistake and I heard that part before she quickly put the phone off. Immediately I knew I wasn't gonna get the Job.

It hurts me so much, dad is no more, mom a widow, siblings in school calling me day and night for money being the first son and bread winner. If I'm unserious and irresponsible, I can change & become better. No matter the circumstances I faced, I can't make excuses for that. But if I was such a terrible person to deserve unemployment . I let God be the Judge. The interview happened yesterday.

I'm back to the unemployment table guys. My advice to every young hustler out there is to do their best on any job they find themselves no matter the circumstances. But my prayer is for our pasts not to deny us our future bread. We go make am last last.

[/quote]
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by charvick(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Brother I feel so bad right now, almost crying. I currently work in the bank and perfectly understand everything. God will help us all

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Jaymaq(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
You can't give what you don't have. Even broken crayons still color.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by ohlubee(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Now , hear ye the voice of the Lord,the God of all flesh who remembered me in the year 2013 when all hope was lost will show up for you within now and the next three months in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Streetdreamx(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:
I write this with tears in my eyes but I won't cry because a man is not supposed to.

brother the bend in the road is not the end of the road except you make a turn.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by dorben: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Guy my story will encourage u.i was once in your shoe I cried for months but am now an employer of labour. I have people working under me for almost 3 years now. Pls be strong there is a purpose for that, it is the will of God.

4 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by AGManuel: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
ohlubee:
Now , hear ye the voice of the Lord,the God of all flesh who remembered me in the year 2013 when all hope was lost will show up for you within now and the next three months in Jesus name.

Amen Sir and thanks to you.
I'm grateful.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Daisy17: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
KIDfurniture:
This life sha..sometimes I just wonder how I made it this far in this same life considering all the struggles. Was blessed with a good mother, while I did small small Yahoo then as early as 2002 to support my self and siblings plus mum. Yahoo then was purely for fun. Attended a private university, graduated ,did nysc . 2013 I jejely stopped Yahoo cos a man preached to me. Jejely I started dog biz...my mum died 2013..I was left with 3 siblings ..dad still here but will never support . Before her death, her sickness drained our savings. I couldnt even contribute a dime for burial my papa disgraced me well.i didnt give up. I v never searched for a job in this country. CV I no sabi write but God just dey push me forward. I like business more..I v done different types of biz. Long story short...u can start something with as little as 10k as long as u no dey shame to work to make ends meet. When u start feeling too big, na then problem go start. I have worked in a local bakery , worked as a laundry man, worked in a block industry , did furniture biz , now I m on cryto currency biz. It's been God plus discipline. Stay away from broke girls please.

What has this world turn to when people openly talk about being a fraud? How do you think you will prosper in life after doing "yahoo yahoo". You do not even show remorse for your criminal activities. How do you think your victims felt? Well face your karma.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by ayusco85(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

I'm in Abuja Sir. But I can travel if need be.

Do you have any relative in Lagos? I can help you get some job offers in Lagos, within the banking sector.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by toprealman: 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The summary of this matter is That:

The woman is a witch.

Like the woman I rent her place, wants to seduce me while married. And she be like okporoko.

Now she goes around wishing me evil.

grin
lol......smh
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by AGManuel: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
ayusco85:

Do you have any relative in Lagos? I can help you get some job offers in Lagos, within the banking sector.

Yes Sir I have places I can stay in Lagos and I would greatly appreciate that. I shuttle between Abuja and Lagos.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by ephraim18(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
is not the end of the world bro keep ur head no matter what. don't have anything grudges against the woman na her and God get the case to answer keep pushing don't relent one day God go remember u. be a man and stop complaining though I know u didn't write this to attract pity from us rather to learn. ur own job go locate u soon
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by IAmTobore(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The summary of this matter is That:

The woman is a witch.

Like the woman I rent her place, wants to seduce me while married. And she be like okporoko.

Now she goes around wishing me evil.

grin
I don't know why he is feeling bad. Maybe God has a better package for him. From my view, he did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by IAmTobore(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

I beg relax. You didn't do anything wrong. Live your life, and plan your next step properly.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by DeanOlamide(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

Very touching!!!!

Am so sorry and trust me you will be fine!!!

Stand strong because God will bring a bigger and better job for u...

Reach me....

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hiccups:
shocked

You better let go of the notion "men don't cry"
This wrong assumption makes more mad men on the street.Tears relief you of emotional trauma.
If I can cry when extremely happy,why would I form a Commando when I have pains in my heart.
Crying releases those knotted feelings of the veins,heart and mind.It makes you lighter.
When I seems depressed, I do shed some silent tears,I had cried in a midnight for about 5hrs,why? I had never went for an interview after graduation for 4yrs.I did attempted suicide in 2008.
After that day,I gather up myself and begin to roll out all my life experiences on books,I had uploaded about 130 personally written experience of life here on nairaland. I am a motivational speaker now and some bloggers pays me when I write for them.
I am not the overly emotional type, but when there seems to be nobody to help,you tend to feel worst.
I had already learnt my lesson," Do not ever loose your mind in the storms of life"

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
TGM2015:

If I were a Lady,I would propose to you myself. We all took the West route of sympathy, you took the East of sincere heart and no clouded emotions in your analysis.
I could see your leadership trait is great and your administrative skill would be extremely pleasurable.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by VULCAN(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
The BEST response so far by a mile

Awoleesu:
My sympathies young man!

I want to tell you where you did go wrong...

1.When quitting a job even under the worst circumstances, be thankful to the organization. Say something good about them in your resignation.

2. You should always warm yourself to the hearts of your bosses, especially those who have shown you some kindness (no matter how trivial)... That manager who did part with some "stipends" for you must have expected much from you - perseverance, smartness and a sense of gratitude. You disappointed her!

3. There are 'Boardroom' ethics... You don't talk about personal problems in a forum where organizational goals are the focus...

4. I'm glad you are intelligent enough to pick some lessons from your experience... We learn everyday!

My advice, please go to that erstwhile manager, apologize for your inexperienced attitude and convince her (without asking for any assistance) that you've learned and improved since then... Who knows, she might make you an offer.

Above all, our world is a topography of unlocking connections so don't burn bridges!

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by VULCAN(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
The SECOND best response so far

TGM2015:

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by WINDSOW(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
This guy no smart!
In my CV, the uncle of Cway manager is a referee on my CV, but the number nko; na my dead MTN line dey there. U go call am till Jesus come. Be smart cos The street doesn't need gentility anymore.

1 Like

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by VULCAN(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
The 3rd BEST response so far.

98% of the responses are from unemployed people, disgruntled employees and students.

Thankfully you being an employer of labour see things differently.

The fellow was hired to be a Marketer. He failed.

Regardless of his financial situation he took the job and gave only excuses instead of results.

Who said you have to come to office to deliver results as a Marketer? You can go to anywhere close to home where there are business activities and start canvassing for accounts.

He is not resourceful at all. The woman did her best but she has seen many of his type before and he didn't surprise her when he threw in the towel. She said what she saw and lazy youth here are condemning her.

I put it to you that if OP had 100k savings he would still have not made any impact on the job. Now instead of him to avoid marketing job he is going back for it again. If they had employed him he would have come up with another story. Not everyone has the grace or temperament to do bank marketing. He should go and teach

indigene:

Lesson learned too late.
I am an employer of labor. We employ persons based on number one (1) I mean number one (1) Endurance test. (2) Your experience (3) Your qualification, in this area you can be trained whether you are qualified or not what supasses all is Endurance.
I will give an example of Endurance test, in my board room, there is an opposite room where interviewers can see those to be interviewed.
(1) Those to be interviewed will be asked to write their names, after this is done, it will take two hours to ask for their applications. After this is done, it will take another three hours to be informed that the interview will begin. After this another four hours to inform those who remain (if any remains) on rare occasion one or three out of twenty to thirty persons remain,Then an hour they will be informed to come in the next two days. Watching through my window, the outcome is a disappointing lesson that many totally lack this number one virtue call (ENDURANCE). Last job interview only a lady of 25 years with HND cert happened to be the last Man standing. I called her a man, when others are leaving, I saw approach my secretary whom she asked if the director is still in the office, the secretary responded Yes, i saw her sat down, maybe one of her colleague persuaded her to leave this time waster's company, she stucked, I call in the secretary get her phone number sent to me, this is getting to 5.30pm. I called her and said congratulations.
We need persons who are stoic in their disposition, Endurance etched in their body,
Lesson: No matter how slow a local trains runs, wait for it, it must surely come to it's station.

2 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Ebullient07: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dis is quite an eye-opener. U know better not to use dat woman as ur reference again. U'll be fine bro, keep hope alive.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by deleforblues: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bro I love ur courage, keep it up. thank God u don't think of Sniper like some lifeless and hopeless people.challenges is bound to occur in life, it depends about response toward it. Once u still belief in ur God my brother u will conquer.I pray every Nairalander we shall overcome. all our challenges. Ameen
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by Daisy17: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
TGM2015:

I noticed that the OP did not respond to you although you made very pertinent points. He only responded to people who were consoling him, insulting his former manager or telling him that something better will come along. The OP certainly has a victim mentality and if he doesn't change his attitude he will face stumbling blocks all though his professional life. He needs to be more professional. He most likely quit without giving adequate notice. Also no professional brings their personal struggles to the workplace especially when it concerns finances. Most financial institutions would not want to employ someone who has glaring financial difficulties due to the fact that they may be tempted to steal money.

3 Likes

Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by ayusco85(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
AGManuel:

Yes Sir I have places I can stay in Lagos and I would greatly appreciate that. I shuttle between Abuja and Lagos.

Send me a pm. Hope you have a valid Lagos address you can use on ur cv.
Re: This Was How I Lost A Bank Job Opportunity Yesterday . I Hope It Helps Someone. by KIDfurniture(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olodo...what do you know mr saint . Let me give u better advice ok.. I m sure u have never stolen a dime before mr saint. We have seen it all and we are better and stronger in Jehovah. Lol.. prosperity is mine forever. You ain't go no where if u dont have a dirty story to tell. Go and learn how to reply to post on social media ..olodo.. I'm blessed
Daisy17:

What has this world turn to when people openly talk about being a fraud? How do you think you will prosper in life after doing "yahoo yahoo". You do not even show remorse for your criminal activities. How do you think your victims felt? Well face your karma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo Recruitment 2017 / Gtbank Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Nigeria Police Force Recruiting Specialists And Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.