Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Water Fuel-Cell Technologies - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Water Fuel-Cell Technologies (1082 Views)

Mercedes Delivers Fuel Cell Vehicles. / Dry Cell And Liquid Cell For Car Batteries, Which One Is The Best? / Honda Rolls Out Fuel Cell Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Fuel-Cell Technologies by IdeaGates: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2010
Hello readers !

My name is Peter Adebayo, founder of IdeaGates Technologies,a renewable energy company based in Ibadan,Oyo state,Nigeria,that has gracefully pioneered the possibility of driving vehicles with water since the year 2008.

Water is no doubt the energy of the future,the one and only terminator of Global Warming.

It delights my heart to inform you that you want easily turn your car engine into a water-hybrid engine without modifying the car engine.

The post was designed for educative/awareness purposes, proving that it trully works and that many Nigerians are now enjoying it in thier cars and even on business purposes.

1. If it's so good, why haven't I heard about it?

You're hearing about it now! Water-fuel technology has been around since, you'll find it hard to believe, the year 1800! The first internal combustion engines ran on Hydrogen (made from water) for the first 8 years until they "invented" gasoline. Our do-it-yourself design is based on old-old U.S. patents from 1884 and 1918. Amazing but true. This is not new!.The Nigerian section of it started in March 2008, in the quiet city of Ibadan and now we are extending our operations to other states.

Now Hydrogen is coming back. It's in fashion, everybody's talking about it – and many people are now embracing and doing it! They are generating Hydrogen at home or on board their vehicles, rather than buying Hydrogen at the pump. That's good, because if we'd be buying Hydrogen at the pump, it would pull us back all the way to square one – being dependent on a monopoly for such vital resources as transportation, home energy and hospitals (emergency diesel generators).

How do i know that this is not another technology scam ?[b][/b]

Sincerely, you are not going to be the fisrt to doubt this technology and you wont be the last. Even my brilliant Mechanical Engineering Technolgy friends have once doubted its possibility.

I challenge you today to contact us for a free demostration.

Join the Water-Fuel movement now.
For enquiries,sales,distributorships and demostrations, contact us with the details below.

To your Satisfactory Water-Fueling,

Peter Adebayo
Founder/CEO,IdeaGates Technologies

+2348072652154,+2348031376616
ideagates@gmail.com
Re: Water Fuel-Cell Technologies by IdeaGates: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
Hello Readers,

I have two questions for you to answer and they are :

Does Global Warming mean anything to you ?

Does driving with water and saving thousands of money on petrol/diesel mean anything to you ?

If your answer is yes, then this new water fuel technolgy is for you.

For enquiries on sales,distributorships and demostrations of our waterfuel products , feel free to reach us with the details below.

Thanks.

To your Satisfactory Water-Fueling,

Peter Adebayo
Founder/CEO,IdeaGates Technologies

+2348072652154,+2348031376616
ideagates@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

520k For This Toyota Previa Space-wagon / Nissan Sunny 1996 Model,for Sale @ 360k.2doors,very Good For An Everyday Use / Very Clean 2004 Honda Eod For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.