Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. (5146 Views)

How To Develop Your Writing Skills / 5 Books To Sharpen Your Writing Skill In 2020 / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Social Media, Donald Trump, And Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2019
Make this opportunity count.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 3:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Hello bro. How are you doing? I have a book I wrote on SEX and I would love to sell it. Kindly contact me on 08136113444. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Ahmedsuleiman:
Hello bro. How are you doing? I have a book I wrote on SEX and I would love to sell it. Kindly contact me on 08136113444. Thanks and God bless.
contacted
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Stop procrastinating.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
cheesy
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2019
Money is not a respecter of persons. It will go where there is value.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
More and more sales.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
cool
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Tell urself d truth
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2019
Let me show u how
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Free training coming up. Join now.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Join free training.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
cheesy
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Training is today by 8pm
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Watch me or join me. Your choice.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
cool
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
cheesy
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2019
kiss
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
MrAlert:
Hi,
How do I contact u?
I currently make up to 4k some days from facebook, nairaland and whatsapp selling my digital product. Guess what this product is. Its information! Yes. I do information marketing on social media, without paying for adverts, that is, free. No blog or website. Just social media accounts.

For those who do not know what information marketing is, it is simply compiling a needed information, and selling. Have you seen someone advertising his/her ebook? That’s information marketing. Sometimes they even give it out for free. They still make money from their free ebook. Those who follow me to the end, will see how they do it.

Although there are other formats apart from ebook; such as videos and audios, we will be focusing on the ebook format. You must not go through all the rigor of designing a cover, and any of all that long process. Simply type the work and convert it to PDF format, and it is ready for sale! It becomes your digital asset.

There are many niches to pick from. Health/natural healing, cosmetology, web design, video creation/editing, freelance writing, weight loss, online/digital marketing, sex, side hustle/online money, and many many more. You can find one and create your information product, then market it organically on social media like I do. You would be surprised to see how people will just be asking you ‘how much’.

For this to work, you must follow my methods that I will show the SERIOUS-MINDED ones. Yes. The serious minded ones are those who truly understand that ‘awoof dey run belle’! I am not ripping anyone off. It is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP! I am giving it out to people like that because that’s the only way it would sell, considering the worsening terrible economic state we find ourselves in in this country.

For the SERIOUS-MINDED ONES, I will hold their hands, and help them even create their own digital asset (information product), and show them how to sell it organically on facebook, nairaland and whatsapp until they receive their first alert, all within at most a week.

Those who ever survive any economic crises, are those who have needed skills and multiple sources of income. This is an opportunity to achieve both.

How would you feel, if you had a system that is paying you about twice of what you earn monthly? Mind you, you can scale by saving enough money to pay for advert on nairaland or facebook, and make what I call ‘the big bucks’. Your choice.

Here are some screen shots of my transactions in the natural health niche. That is only one of my niches.

Check out my signature and lets talk. Please, only SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE who want a genuine way to make money online.

PS: You will see the PDF they paid for below in the screen shots.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Join the free training on Thursday.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Come & learn...
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2019
smiley
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Unless you have systems in place that will be bringing in money, frustration is sure.
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. by MrAlert(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Join the others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THE FIGHT FOR Power¤¤¤¤¤¤(the Battle Between The Rich)----part 1&2..... / My Take: Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way? / Tips On How To Write Essay Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.