Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

On CAC Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / On CAC Registration (179 Views)

Registering Business On CAC / Document Upload Error On CAC Website / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On CAC Registration by noahglad(m): 7:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Nairalanders,please help. Anybody with CAC registration knowledge should help out.

I have some little confusion about CAC registration. You if you are registering for someone you are the first proprietor on the registration form?

My question now is this- if you are registering for someone and you are the primary proprietor of the registration, won't there be any conflict of ownership when the person wants to open an account with the name or in the future?

I appreciate your clarification in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

13 Ways To Make Money From Podcasting / Make Money With Ease Online / Job Opportunity Opportunity Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.