Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

The Six And Seven Books Of Moses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Six And Seven Books Of Moses (5126 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / A 63-year-old Kenyan Man With Eight Wives And Seven Mistresses Has Said: / Mexican Lady Faces 100 Lashes And Seven Years In Jail For Being Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Get this Powerful spiritual six and seven books of moses commanding guide to defeat the occultic black world,there are millions of people lacking spiritual knowlege in life not knowing the solutions of their problems,but there is always a way out of this,
become a successful bussiness man with this powerful book guide that brings 100% good luck to you,
never under extimate the powers of commands and prayers, some say God never answers prayer but thats a lie and they been ignorant.

prayers are been answered depending on your relationship with God, some been answered 3 days 7 days or 9 days but people can not wait for this days and they say its too long or far why not he answer our prayers now,

the lord answers in an instant when you pray but he wants to know how serious you are thats why he chooses not to answer at once,
but remember that no request to the lord will go un anwered,
sometimes the much awaited answer or good luck comes only to see us go back to sin and living the sinful life then it returns back to its owner which is God.

do you want to control the occult world with this powerful six and seven books of moses spiritual book?

you dont need all this blood sacrifices like all this occultic kingdoms or add any fasting you just need a basic knowlege of the spirit world.

have you ever wondered how this miracle pastors got their powers from?

have you wondered where some spiritual men acquire powers?

do you want to make wealth and riches and become financially free for life?

Become successful when you have the right mindset if you want to be rich and remain rich,

you need to have a strong mindset and seek for spiritual protection,

this powerful commanding guide contains all life worries and issues from good health,succesfull business,to clear out negative energy in your life,for travelling protection,for job interview,for career success,if you need more custormers in business,making your enemies to forget about you,for spiritual visions,for divine favour and connections,for good and happy family,to invoke the arch angels,to invoke the spirits of wealth to give you all you desire,for pregnancy and smooth birth,for breaking of curses,command good luck to your life,fighting spiritual battle,for any spell casted over you it wont work,for academic success,for success of your children,for healing of cuts,for protection from danger,to help you make the right choice,for relief of depression,for loyal support from your employees,to excape poor housing,to be popular,for a supply of food,for fame,for healing of fractures,for guidance about the future,for good fortune,for good news,for grace to be a better person,power in your tongue ask and it wont be denied you no matter who you are asking it from,for prophesy,for beautiful face,anything you wish for in life,to be encouraged,for thanksgiving,for marriage,for investments,for poison,for people to like you without any reason,for success with the use of your hands,for happiness in old age,to bless a house,for recovering of an illness,for cure of impotence,for political influence,for divine inspirations,for justice in lawsuit,for long life,for peace of mind,for protection of livestock,to overcome night fears,for help in solving problems,for prosperity,for success in public speaking,for confidence,for freedom of worries,for youthfullness
mind you this also contains all life issues you want to solve not listed here,

do contact stanley on 09060680788 its #1000 naira for this book thanks
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by timifizzy(m): 9:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Have you read the books yourself ? Has it helped you ?

13 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2019
timifizzy:
Have you read the books yourself ? Has it helped you ?

yes in many ways
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by StrikeBack(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
Can we use it to cast spell on BUHARI??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Marvyx(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
StrikeBack:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2019
StrikeBack:

i dont recommend you use this for evil, its better you use this to change situations affecting you
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Get this very cheap here
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Get this now
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Still available here to get
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
I learnt its content is one scary stuff!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
ChemicalReaction:

no i dont think so,
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by sonofElElyon: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
They are not books by moses.. Moses wrote 5 books Genesis - Deuteronomy.. These ones are occultic books that are used to summon demons..
They are referred to as books by moses in order to lure the unsuspecting..
Be warned!

ChemicalReaction:

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by sonofElElyon: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Moses didn't write these books!
They are occultic books used to summon demons and
seek their help.. People have been known to run mad using this book!
Stop misleading people for pecuniary gain..
DESIST!!!

mirabel9:
Get this Powerful spiritual six and seven books of moses commanding guide to defeat the occultic black world,there are millions of people lacking spiritual knowlege in life not knowing the solutions of their problems,but there is always a way out of this,
become a successful bussiness man with this powerful book guide that brings 100% good luck to you,
never under extimate the powers of commands and prayers, some say God never answers prayer but thats a lie and they been ignorant.

prayers are been answered depending on your relationship with God, some been answered 3 days 7 days or 9 days but people can not wait for this days and they say its too long or far why not he answer our prayers now,

the lord answers in an instant when you pray but he wants to know how serious you are thats why he chooses not to answer at once,
but remember that no request to the lord will go un anwered,
sometimes the much awaited answer or good luck comes only to see us go back to sin and living the sinful life then it returns back to its owner which is God.

do you want to control the occult world with this powerful six and seven books of moses spiritual book?

you dont need all this blood sacrifices like all this occultic kingdoms or add any fasting you just need a basic knowlege of the spirit world.

have you ever wondered how this miracle pastors got their powers from?

have you wondered where some spiritual men acquire powers?

do you want to make wealth and riches and become financially free for life?

Become successful when you have the right mindset if you want to be rich and remain rich,

you need to have a strong mindset and seek for spiritual protection,

this powerful commanding guide contains all life worries and issues from good health,succesfull business,to clear out negative energy in your life,for travelling protection,for job interview,for career success,if you need more custormers in business,making your enemies to forget about you,for spiritual visions,for divine favour and connections,for good and happy family,to invoke the arch angels,to invoke the spirits of wealth to give you all you desire,for pregnancy and smooth birth,for breaking of curses,command good luck to your life,fighting spiritual battle,for any spell casted over you it wont work,for academic success,for success of your children,for healing of cuts,for protection from danger,to help you make the right choice,for relief of depression,for loyal support from your employees,to excape poor housing,to be popular,for a supply of food,for fame,for healing of fractures,for guidance about the future,for good fortune,for good news,for grace to be a better person,power in your tongue ask and it wont be denied you no matter who you are asking it from,for prophesy,for beautiful face,anything you wish for in life,to be encouraged,for thanksgiving,for marriage,for investments,for poison,for people to like you without any reason,for success with the use of your hands,for happiness in old age,to bless a house,for recovering of an illness,for cure of impotence,for political influence,for divine inspirations,for justice in lawsuit,for long life,for peace of mind,for protection of livestock,to overcome night fears,for help in solving problems,for prosperity,for success in public speaking,for confidence,for freedom of worries,for youthfullness
mind you this also contains all life issues you want to solve not listed here,

do contact stanley on 09060680788 its #1000 naira for this book thanks

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Jentle244: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
MOSES DIDN'T WRITE ANY 6TH AND 7TH BOOK. THE BOOKS HE WROTE THROUGH GOD'S INSPIRATION AND RECORDS KEPT AS AT THAT TIME IS GENESIS, EXODUS LEVITICUS NUMBERS AND DEUTERONOMY.

IF U NEED HELP SEEK GOD'S GUIDANCE AND HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH

16 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by sonofElElyon: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Exactly!

Jentle244:
MOSES DIDN'T WRITE ANY 6TH AND 7TH BOOK. THE BOOKS HE WROTE THROUGH GOD'S INSPIRATION AND RECORDS KEPT AS AT THAT TIME IS GENESIS, EXODUS LEVITICUS NUMBERS AND DEUTERONOMY.

IF U NEED HELP SEEK GOD'S GUIDANCE AND HE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH

7 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by belcom10(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2019
So Holy bible is note effective anymore. That we should buy your book.

4 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by light101: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
belcom10:

My brother, the thing taya person.

6 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
belcom10:

am not saying the bible is not all powerfull and all,

its only for those who wish to know more about spirituality
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by yosmen: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
have you personally used this book? what are your personal experiences?

4 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Redman44(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
All I know is that the so called 6th and 7th Book of Moses are not ordinary books. Don't read them. Run away from these two books. Thank you.

Those who have experienced callous things being done with the aid of the ' 6th and 7th Books of Moses' will tell you to run away from them.

sad sad sad sad sad.

6 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mysticwarrior(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Majek Fashek read the 7th book of moses and his music career crumbled.

7 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Ayoleeboy007: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2019
one of my friend had this book
he said there were some dangerous conditions on some of d prayers like u must not see sun when u read a particular chapter

2 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Still available here
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2019
Still available to get
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Do order for yours today
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Lamanii22(f): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Me I wouldn't advice anyone to get it.... A guy in my zone used it and he ran mad... Although he still remembers my name... Mehn I used to run from him now...

3 Likes

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Me I wouldn't advice anyone to get it.... A guy in my zone used it and he ran mad... Although he still remembers my name... Mehn I used to run from him now...

but when you want to talk about spiritual things you need to be serious,
follow all the requirement and techniques on how to go about it then you have nothing to be afraid of

1 Like

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Get this now
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by mirabel9(f): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
We are now currently selling for 1000 naira only
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Instead of me buying for N1000, I can download it for free online....
Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by NairalandSARS: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
I have read this book.
Nothing special about it.

1 Like

Re: The Six And Seven Books Of Moses by miniziter(m): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2020
mirabel9:
Do order for yours today
People are commenting negative on your book and you didn't say anything which means you agreed with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Woman CARRY Her Husband? / Teaching Your Wife How To Drive! / Teen Pregnancy: Then And Now (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.