Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (53763 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Prime1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Very soon, the guy will realise his d**k isn't functioning anymore.....
Ayé tí dá sí oro re

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Marvis4real(f): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
He’s obviously on Nairaland. That’s the only place he could have learned that type of woman hate
you are right

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Ogaga87(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:
undecided

In this life, always look for who to pray for you and not who would curse you no matter what... In this days of Voodoo spells been openly written on the internet and witches are having website, this dude now went to offend potential ogbanje, and brought are friends too

Mr FTC, I like your grammar and its structural arrangement
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by idonhammer: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stewpid modafuka
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Niyiboi: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Toks2008:
What is the reason? Cos I no understand
he gave her MouthAction while she was in her period and she broadcasted it to her friends

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by oluwasegun007(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
yankison:

Stop saying that , do you know how insulting what the lady said can be ..... Let it happen to u first

Please tell me. I don't have enough MB to watch the video...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by ayusco85(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
If the girl now kills him people will blame her. No amount of wrong from the girl should warrant this wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by NIJJAking(m): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Ayoswit(f): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
K
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by kizwid(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
cool
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
A feminist ego being hurt!.. Its only right hoes be treated as they are
cococandy:
He’s obviously on Nairaland. That’s the only place he could have learned that type of woman hate

11 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Toks2008:
What is the reason? Cos I no understand
I think he mentioned something about telling her friends he ate her during her period.The background is too noisy.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Toks2008(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyiboi:
he gave her MouthAction while she was in her period and she broadcasted it to her friends

Be serious biko...what Is his reason for acting in such an immature manner?
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mkpakala:

I think he mentioned something about telling her friends he ate her during her period.The background is too noisy.

Like seriously! I thought the guy that first quoted me was joking...

If that is true then the guy has mental case for him t announce such.. she force am?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Foodforthought: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Both of them are mad, and they deserve each other.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyiboi:
So what is the big deal in that? Was that why he acted so childish?

Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Kinjikitile(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
But is that hygenic ,, cos I have heard how awful a woman's period is
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by DrTonitee(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
BAD GUY..
Next Time LADIES go first ask if the examination paper don leak...
That we need to know the content ooo before unveiling it
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by adewest1999(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Omo E go pain the babe die ehn
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwasegun007:
It's uncalled for and so immature... undecided undecided
If na LADY do am now.
It will be termed MATURE and GOOD.

Haven’t you seen LADIES snub MEN who may only be interested in asking for direction..??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Airtimex(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mkpakala:

shocked shocked

You are not serious bro. How is that possible?

But is a joke shaa cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by toprealman: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
oluwasegun007:
It's uncalled for and so immature... undecided undecided
Tell kids to stay away from surugede......they will say no. Meanwhile elders know the people that owns this surugede dance......spirits!
The man is a boy!

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by franchasng: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Too petty for a grown man like that, what nonsense is that angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
andrew444:
Very bad from the guy
What about her FELLOW LADIES that came to cheer the GUY up..??
Do you know what she did..??
Don’t you think she did the worst, since other ladies Joined in the protest..?
U May be surprised that she deserves more than that...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by sparko1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
Some

Nice DP (Are you Yoruba by any means) yeah! I know, you just have to see it!
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by materialproject: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Let me go and Marry Her

Why all this trouble
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by raphy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
when the guy sleep and and die in his sleep they will say its the girl thay killed him.
stupid guy.

this just look children play. don't ever try it on any one just for fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.