Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? (10704 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Kulas: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2010
Hello NL,i noticed that i was having sex,real one with all the bouncing in and out.It was when my wife woke me up and ask me what is happening(may be the noise attracted her attention) that i m fucking in the dream.That was when i now woke up and realized that it was in dream,i thought it was real( in phyical).Please have anybody noticed this kind thing before,and what can be the cause and the solution as i dont like such.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Omolola1(f): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2010
lol, maybe u were acutally thinking about it before you went to bed~
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Woke4all(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2010
Who were you banging on your dream when your wife was beside you?

The cause of that was too much taught about that chick na!
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Kulas: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2010
I was not thinking of it before i got to bed.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by slap1(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2010
Omolola, have u left 190? Will you. . .?

Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by 190: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
[size=13pt]^^
Shut up!!-- We didnt break up!  angry  angry

@post
I have intimacy once in a while in my dream

and i wake up seein my body messed up with semen

it happens once in a while

Make e nor come be like say i don get SPIRIT GF!!  shocked  shocked  shocked
[/size]
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Omolola1(f): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
slap1:

Omolola, have u left 190? Will you. . .?

@ Slap 1

grin grin grin grin
I laugh in Spanish

You are very funny
Nor make slap land for your back o!
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by babyme1(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
@OP pray hard,this is beyond what you think.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
Otilor straff mammy water.

Better come to my church MFM, else, you will loose total use of your ukpuruku!
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by likeme(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
baby.me. is dat u in the pix, u are really looking "ponito and palato"
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by slap1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
Omolola1:

@ Slap 1

grin grin grin grin
I laugh in Spanish

You are very funny
Nor make slap land for your back o!

Sorry ma, na slip of finger. But why u no wear ur wedding ring? Why answering Ms. Lorla na?
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by oge4real(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2010
Means you have a spiritual wife.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Omolola1(f): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2010
@slap, its what i call REBRANDING!
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by dgb4(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
u just got initiated, lol grin
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by idifu(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2010
it's no big deal , it is not abnormal
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Nwaka77: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Poster

You seem addicted to sex. Be careful and pray before you find youself making love to demonic spirits A word is a enough for the wise. lipsrsealed
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by initiate: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
who were you banging in the dream? your wife? some other girl you know? or someone you never even seen b4
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Macgreat(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
Spiritual? How?

Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by babyme1(f): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2010
likeme:

baby.me. is dat u in the pix, u are really looking "ponito and palato"

What's that
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Jaideyone(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2010
it's a normal thing jo. It's conji grin i have sex in the dream if i don't have sex for a couple of weeks grin. But if my gf has been around and the semen has been expelled i won't have sex in the dream wink
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Kulas: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2010
@Nwaka77
You seem addicted to sex. Be careful and pray before you find youself making love to demonic spirits A word is a enough for the wise.

keep ur mouth shut if u dont have anything to offer.Its not a must that everybody should reply when you dont have anything to say.Its you that is addicted to sex.I bring an important issue here and u re yarning trash!.Or did i tell u that i dont pray even more than u.That i need an advice will not create an avenue for people like you that dont have what to say to start talking nonsense.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
Kulas:

@Nwaka77
You seem addicted to sex. Be careful and pray before you find youself making love to demonic spirits A word is a enough for the wise.

keep your mouth shut if u dont have anything to offer.Its not a must that everybody should reply when you dont have anything to say.Its you that is addicted to sex.I bring an important issue here and u re yarning trash!.Or did i tell u that i dont pray even more than u.That i need an advice will not create an avenue for people like you that dont have what to say to start talking nonsense.

LMAO see pot calling kettle black ha ha ha ha ha,
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Omolola1(f): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
hehehe, reality u are becoming troublesome this days oo!
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Madukaele(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
Kulas:

@Nwaka77

keep your mouth shut if u dont have anything to offer.Its not a must that everybody should reply when you dont have anything to say.Its you that is addicted to sex.I bring an important issue here and u re yarning trash!.Or did i tell u that i dont pray even more than u.That i need an advice will not create an avenue for people like you that dont have what to say to start talking nonsense.
o boy see vex. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Omolola1(f): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
lol
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Madukaele(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^ u don break 190 heart? dis one u no d answer mrs 190 again, take time ooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Omolola1:

hehehe, reality u are becoming troublesome this days oo!

No sweetie, far from that, the dude made me lol
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by nanidee(f): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2010
@ OP

, the cause - could be attributed to so many things, contamination, thoughts, etc

Way out?- Prayers, pray that God cleanses you thoroughly from every form of contamination, and also, dont forget to purge your system with the blood of Jesus Christ. That's about it.

just my 2 cents, smiley
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by emmatok(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
wow, you are sleeping by your wife and still having Sex In Dream undecided

Is your madam on strike or what, you better start talking to her cos your issue is not spiritual at all.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by tjskii(f): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2010
My dear,uve got urself a spirit wife o,hit mountain of fire sharp sharp,a word is enuf for the wise wink wink
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Omolola1(f): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
@reality, if you say so
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by djojo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2010
Maybe it was one of ur ex at work, it may be demonic act which is very dangerous, i will advise u to pray over it,
don't mind many NL they will never believe in dream sex that it art of destroying one life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours / When I Was 17.... / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.