Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? (10702 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by denzel2009: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2010
Thank your stars she didnt make you do 69.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by dobodobo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
Sex in the dream is very interesting, I remembered when I Bleep a girl in a dream because I like her so much and since then I never bothered to Bleep her in real life and I thank God that I have bleeped her in dream
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by tjskii(f): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^gosshh shocked shocked shocked
oh and by the by bleep u 2(referring to ur signature)
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by 190: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^
My 1 and only~
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by seedord247(m): 12:37am On Oct 06, 2010
That show that you are a real man be xpecting twins in your next match with your wife grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by tjskii(f): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2010
190:

^^
My 1 and only~

hmmm youngman,owr u doing,hope uve been behaving o cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by 190: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2010
^^
Yezz ive been ok and good, and waiting for u so i can propose 2 u~
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by 190: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
undecided
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Enockia(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
it happens once a while ni think it's kindda normal
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
As much as we would like to vindicate or exonerate ourselves we should not in anyway shy away from the truth. . .YOU'VE GOT TO GO FOR SOME COUNSELLING AND SERIOUS PRAYERS.ALWAYS PRAY B4 GOING TO BED. . .UPGRADE UR SPIRITUAL LIFE
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by teeboyseve(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
benmon:

As much as we would like to vindicate or exonerate ourselves we should not in anyway shy away from the truth. . .YOU'VE GOT TO GO FOR SOME COUNSELLING AND SERIOUS PRAYERS.ALWAYS PRAY B4 GOING TO BED.  . .UPGRADE your SPIRITUAL LIFE

Yes I agree, You need to get abit more spiritual , thats if you believe.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Adim2010: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
Having sex in the dream is not too good especially with someone you don't no. so pray about it
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by annawhite(f): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
having sex in the dream is wrong spiritually especially if you have a woman lying besides you, please pray seriously----i would recommend midnight prayers but if you dont have the will to wake up and pray then you go to churches like MFM etc.
i see mammywater sharing your thing with madam grin
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by 190: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
annawhite:

having sex in the dream is wrong spiritually especially if you have a woman lying besides you, please pray seriously----i would recommend midnight prayers but if you dont have the will to wake up and pray then you go to churches like MFM etc.
i see mammywater sharing your thing with madam grin

and funny enuf i had sex wiv u yesterday nite what does that mean!
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by annawhite(f): 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
it means u r weakling , u can stand up to me here-------only in your dreams
was i good in the dream?(out of curiosity grin)cos u know the legends about calabar women
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by aksolab(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
having sex in the dream goes far more than the way you are imagin it, its a way where the devil manipulates its victims, you need to seek a spiritual assistance, if not it will graduate to experiencing cobwebs blocking your way anytime you are going, seek your ways and pray very well, desist from evil deeds, because the everytime you have such a dream, the devil are taking something away from you, please pray against it and the lordwill answer you prayer.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by 190: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
annawhite:

it means u r weakling , u can stand up to me here-------only in your dreams
was i good in the dream?(out of curiosity grin)cos u know the legends about calabar women

Then there is hope
very soon it would be happening in real
from dreams to reality!
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by annawhite(f): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
again in ur dream! Kip dreaming
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by omega25red(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2010
all of you saying demonic spirit, how many of you have seen a spirit. forget a demonic spirit have you seen a good spirit? everything na pray because demons the fluck you lol i guess no one paid attention in intro to science in school
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Olaolufred(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2010
Someone related a same story.
But later got over it.
When he began to do it in real life.

I think old semen always want to go out for fresh ones to be produced.
It can then be discharged with urine, or such sex when unconscoius.

A man who denies himself of real sex is more prone to this experience.
If you do the real sex regularly, then it will be almost impossible.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by swizzzy: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2010
please you need to pray about it, is not just ordinary thing. not even the way you think it is. is dangerous please i beseech to pray and fast for it.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by duality(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2010
find out about SUCCUBUS in details.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Omolola1(f): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2010
what is SUCCUBUS?

just wondering
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by pomohs(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
The Bible says that as a man thinketh in His heart so he is,that means you did not wash your mind clean before going to bed and that thought really affects you when you go to bed,because when you are in bed,your soul travels along line with what you think and that brought about your having sex while asleep and another cause maybe from the wicked world of witches and wizard,which normally have their nurchonal meeting betwen 2-3am and that whatever is their target,they always go for it and that includes seducive spirit sent to the world and that person would have deep sex with this sedicuve spirit. What you need to do is to pray very well before going to bed and also try to keep away from watching sex films till late in the night as that will affect your thought line,and when this sexula incidence continues without you going for more cleasing in the word of God,it may affect you expecially in whatever you are doing,so God help you
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by obowunmi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2010
Sounds like a normal dream to me esp. When ure sexually deprived of good sex.
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by SOPRANO(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
[/b] @ TjsKII

U R SO PRETTY WITH NICE SMILES, KEEP IT UP [b]

[/b] @ OP,

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL, ALL MEN HAVE WET DREAMS, U OUGHT TO BE CONCERN IF U'VE NEVER HAVE ANY, BUT IT'S PROLLY DUE TO UR THOUGHT PROCESS PRIOR TO GOING TO BED, BUT NO BIGGIE. AS FOR THE SPIRITUAL THINGY, THAT'S ALL BUNCH OF BALONEY. AFRICANS TENDS TO ATTRIBUTE AVERYTHING TO SPIRITUAL LINKAGE AND DON'T LET ANY PASTOR TELL U OF SOME BOGUS VISSION OR DELIVERANCE CRAP, THAT'S Y THE WHITE FOLKS R PROGRESSING WHILE AFRICANS R THERE BLAMING THE DEVIL FOR EVERYTHING, IT'S COMMON SENSE PPLE, GOOD LUCK.[b]
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by saridonp2: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
@OP,If you are not fantasizing about any girl or girls generally then its not good.Its the first sign of setback which immediately reflects in your working life.You should stand up immediately and rebuke that bullshit,pray for sanctification from whatever source that bullshit came from and ask it to go back to the sender.Sleep again but then pray simply that God should show the root of whatever is making you to have sex in your dreams .
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by 190: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
Tjiskii wen don lost nah she u de praise!! undecided undecided
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by graychuks(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2010
i bi like say u don get spiritual girl friend oh,u need the help of a pastor.limit your exposures to pon.cos it triggers such dreams
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by kmoneyE(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2010
@ OP Because she is after you and you think you can escape*** if you dont not marry her in real life she is gonna marry [/b]you in [b]SPIRIT

Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by swaggerboi2011: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2011
dobodobo:

Sex in the dream is very interesting, I remembered when I bleep a girl in a dream because I like her so much and since then I never bothered to bleep her in real life and I thank God that I have bleeped her in dream
OMG, that means you can bleep tonto dike in your dream abi?? hahahahahahaha i laugh in Hindi
Re: Sex In Dream,please Whats The Cause And The Way Out? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2011
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) / Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! / Nigerian Lady Who Calls Herself 'the World's Greatest Nudist' Celebrates 23rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.