Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (38138 Views)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Cocao(f): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Can we just have a form of confederate systems in this country?

This federalism is not working out ONE BIT!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by APOPTOSIS: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
why are we so concern about origin of appointees?.
The COUNTRY Is divided.
That's the reason....
TRIBALISM is worse than RACISM

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by iammiracle1(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2019
angry, i just hope this Kyari is not related to the cabal Kyari god father, this country sef has tire me, very wicked souls, no wonder the O&G guy i was talking with laughed when i told him i am really hoping on the NNPC job, cos i did put in my best, he said they had shared the slots amoungst govenors, senators, cabals etc and had some ppl pay as high as 3million for slots, i really hoped that as Mr Baru seemed at least 60% non partisan and had been taking things smoothly regarding the recruitment the normal citizens would have at least gotten a shot, where are young hustlers supposed to source 3 million from? What of those without long legs? Sometimes we wonder why youths take to runs, yahoo and the likes not supporting such in anyway but one cant help but wonder.

PS- Anyone who has the means to jaapa should do so & if you have legit connect help a brother, this country isn't getting redeemed anytime soon, BS leaders. cry

may God help me upgrade biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Oblitz(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Parasites....in fact tapeworms

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2019
GMD North east

7 other appointees
2 from north west
1 from north east (again)
1 each from Sw, SE, NC, SS..

Oil that is majorly in SS has only one member on the board.

Buhari is a person

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by iammo1(m): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Racoon:

Patriotism indeed if you were Patriotic you would also see Mr NNPC GMD as a fellow countryman deserving of that position.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Bridget95(f): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Stingman:
As usual, the north takes the lion share of the resources, thousands of mile away from their region. Imagine if the resource was based in the north. No southerner will be appointed. Ask yourself why no southerner has been the FCT minister, which is the capital for all Nigerians? Can you imagine a southerner being on top of Gold mining in Zamfara...? Nigeria has never worked, as true federalism is just not there.

All the major income generating outfits of the country is in the south...and they are headed by the north...NPA, Customs, NNPC...They claim they have massive land, of what use...? The north has become lazy because they reap where they have not sown.
This is happening because the SE,SW and MB have refused to work together in unism instead of bowing to the north.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by MrAJQ(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Nbote:
Autocorrect na bastard lol... Bugatti indeed.. But how all these mallams are d ones always heading NNPC is baffling... Kachikwu na jus figurehead
please what exactly is your problem?
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by emma321(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Mr Mele Kolo Kyari Biography, This is happening because the SE,SW and MB have refused to work together in unism instead of bowing to the north.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by yusuf0876(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2019
I see nothing bad in this,all I expects from them is to work adequately to enhance the Nigeria economy,
moreso we have six geopolitical zones,it was only north Central that wasn't given any appointment,so to say, it's still ok...all we need is, irrespective of your tribe, origin or whatsoever just ensure you are working for the betterment of our dear country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Stingman: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Bridget95:
This is happening because the SE,SW and MB have refused to work together in unism instead of bowing to the north.

Yes. I have heard our fellow southerners from SW accusing the SE people of being greedy and selfish, but have NEVER heard them speak against the north, even when they are gravely greedy, having ruled Nigeria multiple times than the Igbos and still want to continue in 2023? Would you know why this is so?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by MaziOmenuko: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Baru failed to find oil in the lake chad basin! He is a complete failure. Try another North-Easterner who knows the importance of finding crude in the sahara, even when there is none. That crude must be found, for better for worse; even if it means NNPC channels all the country's resources into it!

**Pls do not quote me if sarcasm isn't one of your fortes**
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Bimpe29: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Must it go back to North East again?
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Stingman: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2019
yusuf0876:
I see nothing bad in this,all I expects from them is to work adequately to enhance the Nigeria economy,
moreso we have six geopolitical zones,it was only north Central that wasn't given any appointment,so to say, it's still ok...all we need is, irrespective of your tribe, origin or whatsoever just ensure you are working for the betterment of our dear country

Do you see anything wrong with FCT minister, being reserved for you northerners? Which Nigeria economy? What economy do you have in the north with 19 states? NPA, Customs, NNPC are all in the south? Equity demands that the cask cows should e manged by the people in the region where they are found. Like we won't begrudge you if the Zamfara Gold mine is headed by a northerner.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by ashawopikin(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:

i meant nepotic... and it means favourism based on tribe or family affiliation...... but the jokes here is that the OP made a typo, Buhari instead of Bugatti .. and i know Buhari would get bashed for picking a northerner as the GMD so i started the bashing from "Bugati"
'nespostic' autocorrect Na bastard
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by densiks: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Is that not Abba Kyari’s relative?
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by blackaxe78: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2019
johnmartus:
Bugatti ko Ferrari ni.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by iammo1(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2019
ashawopikin:
'nepostic' autocorrect Na bastard

karma na bastard.. as i was also trying to yab the bugatti OP

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by blackaxe78: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2019
densiks:

No, Sean Kingston's cousin
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by martineverest(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

The COUNTRY Is divided.
That's the reason....
TRIBALISM is worse than RACISM
that's what they don't know.....Nigerians are quick to criticize whites when they are accused of racism ,but hypocritically practice tribalism more than any other country in the world

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by ashawopikin(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:

karma na bastard.. as i was also trying to yab the bugatti OP
grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Banter1(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2019
My question is that, are there no christians in the North worthy of been appoint in this positions? Why are all the appointees from the north muslim? Why are my christians brothers & sisters been ignored?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by yusuf0876(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Stingman:

Do you see anything wrong with FCT minister, being reserved for you northerners? Which Nigeria economy? What economy do you have in the north with 19 states? NPA, Customs, NNPC are all in the south? Equity demands that the cask cows should e manged by the people in the region where they are found. Like we won't begrudge you if the Zamfara Gold mine is headed by a northerner.
I'm not a northerner my boss,I'm from the south
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by oluwasegun007(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
If federal character was not a rule for appointment of ministers, we for hear am no be small...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by oluwasegun007(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
densiks:

Let us be watching...
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by mabea: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2019
seunmsg:

When another president takes over, he can also permanently zine it to his area.
And you said this one is an adult.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by KubwaBoy: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Na only Kyari family dey Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by KEVIND: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2019
oluwasegun007:
If federal character was not a rule for appointment of ministers, we for hear am no be small...
Honestly!
What the South don't seems to understand is that Buhari doesn't care what the Southern Nigerians think of him. His major aim is to Northernalize & Islamize the country. As long as he is celebrated in the North, especially in the other of Usman Dan Fodio. He does not care what anyone think of him. He want to be remembered as the major proponent of the Northern cause & agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Lieutenants Bassey, Ademulegun, Maimalari, Umar & Aguiyi-Ironsi (Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.