Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD (38136 Views)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by martineverest(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
mid west, they are political south south.
na odoyor u be
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2019
This country.. we die here
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2019
seunmsg:

When another president takes over, he can also permanently zine it to his area.

I tell u others should and must follow suit

Una must get sense by force.. !!

Fear the north... !!
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2019
Apelex:
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Mr. Mele Kolo Kyari as new Group Managing Director for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.

Mr. Mele Kolo Kyari who hails from North-East will take over from Dr. Maikanti Baru.

His appointment takes effect from July 7, 2019.

The President has also appointed seven new Chief Operating Officers for the state –owned oil company. The new officers are: Mr. Roland Onoriode Ewubare (South-South), Chief Operating Officer, Upstream;

Engineer Mustapha Yinusa Yakubu (North-Central), Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals; Engineer Yusuf Usman (North-East), Chief Operating Officer, Gas and Power; Ms. Lawrencia Nwadiabuwa Ndupu (South-East), Chief Operating Officer, Ventures; Mr. Umar Isa Ajiya (North-West) – Chief Financial Officer; Engineer Adeyemi Adetunji (South-West),Chief Operating Officer, Downstream; and Mr. Farouk Garba Said (North-West), Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services, whose appointment takes effect from 28th June, 2019.

President also directed that the new appointees work with the current occupants of the various positions between now and 7th July, 2019 towards a smooth transition on 8 July, 2019.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/06/20/buhari-appoints-mele-kyari-as-nnpc-gmd/?amp

The son of the real president of nigeria Mr abba kyari => Mr. Mele Kolo Kyari like that like play kyaris have take over NNPC
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Reference(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2019
It is like appointing six out of ten members of the board of the proposed Ministry of Livestock (not that Ministries have boards) from the South and only one member from the North West, the core region of Livestock production.

Will they accept it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by MrBONE2(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Omoluabi16:
And the north does not have a single drop of crude oil.

But there was oil under lake Chad grin

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Arysexy(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2019
If GEJ was half as nepotistic as Buhari, Yorubas would have crucified him.

We are watching as bad precedence is being set in Nigeria. No one should cry foul when another tribalist follows Buhari footsteps

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by codedguy1(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
jaxxy:
I'm begining think buhari doesn't understand politics or governance.

You are just beginning to understand what millions have known, digested, written thesis on, screamed and warned people about.

He doesn't know anything.

Don't let me call you a learner!
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by achi4u(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
I just like what Buhari did, wish he can do more so that the entire south will be a laughing stock.

Anything that will push that button of division is all I wanted.

thank you Bugatti

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
...we shouldn't expect any suprise with these appointments...PMB never disappoints...sad but true...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Ayed44: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Great news!
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by balonaija(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2019
well that is strange
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2019
codedguy1:

You are just beginning to understand what millions have known, digested, written thesis on, screamed and warned people about.

He doesn't know anything.

Don't let me call you a learner!

Lol I know and so do many bt there have been doubts probably in order to give benefit of doubt and not to be hasty to judge or looking at what was inherited for past leadership and other factors external and internal bt it’s becoming apparent. I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2019
NNPC- NORTHERN NATIONAL PETROLEUM COMPANY

NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN SCAMMED grin

KEEPING NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK WE MUST DO AT ALL COST

NOW U UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN BY our diversity is a great asset

THEY WON'T TELL YOU THE NEW NNPC GMD IS YOUNGER BROTHER TO LATE BUHARI CHEIF OF STAFF
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by NkayStory(f): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2019
seunmsg:

When another president takes over, he can also permanently zine it to his area.

Story!..you lots will still be the ones to shreik to high heavens,saturating your Lagos-Ibadan expressway media with acute lamentations,bitterness and cries....no be una yoruba again?..

See the circus you lots are doing with Lawans appointment of Festus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Luvinghubby: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2019
The question I want to ask is why is that any Juicy slot zoned to the North always goes to Northern Muslim,
what about the many Christians in the North, don't they deserve appointment too.
Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau, FCT, Taraba, Kaduna etc are the Christians there not qualified.
I think Buhari's administration will be used as a yardstick in the next administration to make appointments.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by codedguy1(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol I know and so do many bt there have been doubts probably in order to give benefit of doubt and not to be hasty to judge or looking at what was inherited for past leadership and other factors external and internal bt it’s becoming apparent. I hope I’m wrong.

Guy, the truth is that we being fvcked by these leaders on every side.

Jonathan and PDP was not exactly smart about governance and there were too many leakages that made people turn against him.

But to now choose Buhari was what just could not comprehend. There was no doubt in my mind that Bihari was the worst thing that could happen to us if he became president so for me there nothing like giving him any benefit of doubt as to whether he might perform.

All that integrity and anti corruption talk were all a Scam because his definition of integrity and fighting corruption is different from what the real meaning iof those words are and the main issue is that what he thinks is his definition is the right one, whatever it is.

When a man in power believes he is doing the right thing even when it is wrong is very dangerous, especially when he has followers to goad him on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Buharipapanyash: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Luvinghubby:
The question I want to ask is why is that any Juicy slot zoned to the North always goes to Northern Muslim,
what about the many Christians in the North, don't they deserve appointment too.
Benue, Nassarawa, Plateau, FCT, Taraba, Kaduna etc are the Christians there not qualified.
I think Buhari's administration will be used as a yardstick in the next administration to make appointments.
The thing is very surprising
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Rolings: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nepotism-mother-corruption/amp/

na wa for you people ooo.....these appointments followed federal character yet you are still wailling, seems you dont know what federal character mean.....when an ijaw man was appointed on the board of north east development commission in compliance with federal character you lot did not say anything, but appoint a northerner in NNPC then you start screaming .......na wa oooo
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by lawalosky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Engineer Adeyemi Adetunji
formal MD NRL, congratulation sir on your new appointment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Rolings: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Luvinghubby:

i guess Boss Mustapha is a muslim,even his predecessor na muslim abi? or is SGF not a juicy slot?
and using buhari administration as a yard stick, no be today.....when GEJ was there all the juicy positions went to easterners and south southerners, there were muslims from those areas too but only the christians were chosen......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
>>Abba Kyari - Chief of Staff

>>Mele Kyari - NNPC GMD

>>Ms. Aisha Abba-Kyari - Assistant Vice President, Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA)

Welcome to the Federal Republic of Kyari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by franklyfrank: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
martineverest:
why are we so concern about origin of appointees?.
has a southerner ever been fct minister?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by dingbang(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
If ever I happen to become the president of Nigeria, every damn public institution in Nigeria will be headed by igbos.. From ministers, to service chiefs, to ministries, etc. All igbos! And I mean it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Josh44s(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
iammiracle1:
angry, i just hope this Kyari is not related to the cabal Kyari god father, this country sef has tire me, very wicked souls, no wonder the O&G guy i was talking with laughed when i told him i am really hoping on the NNPC job, cos i did put in my best, he said they had shared the slots amoungst govenors, senators, cabals etc and had some ppl pay as high as 3million for slots, i really hoped that as Mr Baru seemed at least 60% non partisan and had been taking things smoothly regarding the recruitment the normal citizens would have at least gotten a shot, where are young hustlers supposed to source 3 million from? What of those without long legs? Sometimes we wonder why youths take to runs, yahoo and the likes not supporting such in anyway but one cant help but wonder.

PS- Anyone who has the means to jaapa should do so & if you have legit connect help a brother, this country isn't getting redeemed anytime soon, BS leaders. cry

may God help me upgrade biko

He is 100% related to him. Na that man dey rule this country and not Buhari.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Josh44s(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
Thank God Edo people don't produce crude oil that much, if it was our crude oil ehnn we will never allow us to be used as slaves.

Ijaws, annang, Efik, ikwerre, urhobo etc people should be ashamed of their selves.

Bro am an Urhobo man. Thank you so much for this comment. Very stupid sets of people.

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by LisTim(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Another aboki
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by tiwiex(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Stingman:
As usual, the north takes the lion share of the resources, thousands of mile away from their region. Imagine if the resource was based in the north. No southerner will be appointed. Ask yourself why no southerner has been the FCT minister, which is the capital for all Nigerians? Can you imagine a southerner being on top of Gold mining in Zamfara...? Nigeria has never worked, as true federalism is just not there.

All the major income generating outfits of the country is in the south...and they are headed by the north...NPA, Customs, NNPC...They claim they have massive land, of what use...? The north has become lazy because they reap where they have not sown.

Gbam. I keep telling people 90% of our revenue come from the agencies you mention. They can give 30 agencies to southerners and it really means nothing. The juice is those three or four. I am tired of talking as some people have their minds made up. I hope they still do with this reappointment. Hopefully, they would soon start arguing withing themselves. It even seem the board members outnumber other regions. Finally, have we really started question all those natural resources like gold? Those are conveniently not national resources? It's a case of your property is ours but my property is mine. I like how things are going. I think Nigeria needs this push to start asking the right questions.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by AceRoot(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Arysexy:
If GEJ was half as nepotistic as Buhari, Yorubas would have crucified him.

We are watching as bad precedence is being set in Nigeria. No one should cry foul when another tribalist follows Buhari footsteps

HaHaHa.... Once Goodluck Jonathan shortened his middle name to EBELE and then told the world that his pet name from his mum or family, was AZIKIWE and even went further to say carelessly, in glowing terms that IGBOS were his bedrock in Government, the WESTERNERS and their NORTHERNERS declared him dead in the water.

Look here, Buhari can do and undo, and Nigerians will just mutter words of lingering doubts about his credentials till kingdom come. Nothing will be done or said against him. He is KING of Their Nigeria.

The opprobrium and vehemence against GEJ especially from the Yoruba APC division is till this very moment most irredentist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD by Alejobs: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Is it really difficult to be good?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lieutenants Bassey, Ademulegun, Maimalari, Umar & Aguiyi-Ironsi (Throwback Photo / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.