Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? (6432 Views)

Poll: After just one month of the relationship, he has already slapped me. And he is very strong physically. Should I give him another chance?

Yes: 9% (8 votes)
No.: 90% (76 votes)
This poll has ended

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Woman Beater - How To Know Them / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by puker(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2007
Will you take all this advice and scram? But wait o gals who always get angry when thier boy frnds touch their phone are always double dating. So which you dey.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by floodlight(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2007
young lady, this guy did not pick u up for a slap he probably will slap any other lady he dates its in his blood TANTRUMS, U better leave him before LIFE leaves you even jesus that died for love still got his life back, I CANT GUARATEE A RESURRECTION FOR YOU OOOOOO.IF U LEAVE HIM AND HE CHANGES GENIUENLY THEN GOOD AND FINE U CAN POST ANOTHER TOPIC BUT IF NOT JUST STOP SEEING HIM AND WAIT FOR GODS MIRACLE
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by nikitareal(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2007
MY FRIENDS VE SAID IT ALL.i am actually disappointed cos u ve to come to us 4 our opinion(s) bt it is all good.ur so called boyfriend doesnt deserve you.it is a wonder d devil get blamed for people's wrong.u r lucky it is ur boyfirend not ur husband.Run while u can
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by temmyabby(f): 12:22am On May 10, 2007
1 month, oshi oda angry , babes carry your shoe on top your head and run, the devil? next month the devil will make him give u a knock and a slap , the month after it will be a blow, a knock and a slap, in a yr u would be able to explain first hand what the devil can do. please find some one the devil can't use, and wetin u do when make am slap u? grin
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by soulpatrol(f): 12:32am On May 10, 2007
abi o. well said. it seems one has to put it bluntly for some people to understand the situation. grin
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by neelsel(f): 1:08am On May 10, 2007
Sorry my a$$. Once a woman beater, always a woman beater, My advice to you is to run like a fugitive. Don't allow any man to subject you to such inhumane treatment all in the name of LOVE.

If someone LOVES you, he would do everything in his powers to protect you. Abuse of any kind is not acceptable and should never be tolerated.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by soulpatrol(f): 1:12am On May 10, 2007
word! so, RUN BIATCH! grin
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 10, 2007
@ the poster,if you insist on forgiving him and staying with him,make sure to send money so that your folks back home can find and pay for a burial plot since you may soon be going home!
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by achinu(m): 1:59am On May 10, 2007
RUN WHILE U STILL HAVE UR LIFE!!! THERE'S MORE BEATING WHERE THAT CAME FROM!! sad sad sad
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by pmdaboh(f): 4:03am On May 10, 2007
[b]Giving us the full story does not excuse the physical abuse this woman has experienced. Under no circumstances should a man "beat up a woman or slap her". There is no reason for that type of behavior. If a woman is getting on a man's last nerves (so to speak), the best thing for him to do, especially if he knows his temper or anger is getting the better of him is to walk away and remove himself from the potentially dangerous relationship.

Why would you need confirmation that you do not want a man to slap you around. Just think about how it made you feel when he did it. Now picture that feeling and pain over-and-over again. . .are you willing to live years with that type of abuse. . ? It is not what we think that matters, but it is what you are willing to endure that matters. Can any good quality that he possesses outweigh the pain he causes each time he hits you? Of course not! If he cannot control his anger now, what will he do when the "real pressure of problems" escalates.

My life, and yours, is precious. And life is too short FOR ALL THAT DRAMA! Just move on!
[/b]
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by bennie019(f): 8:38am On May 10, 2007
flee, run for your life now its still possible. I cant really see a bright future for you together cos you would always be the punching bag
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by onyekang1(f): 10:06am On May 10, 2007
Rist84sale,

Well said!!!

@ poster,

run 4 ur life grin grin
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by puker(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2007
Soulpatrol where you at?
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by dumi(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2007
It is very funny i thaut i wa the only one her husband beats.The funnyest thing i did not tell anny one when he did it the first time while we where dating.Like you said he started begging,so did mine.I got married to him believing he will change like he has promised,cos i know deep down in my heart that i love him derly.But after our wedding he did it again not even once but thrice i had to tell my Dad.And do you know what my Dad threatened him.And i will yell you he became afraid since then till date he has stoped it for good.I got married 2005.My advice to you is to watch and pray.TAKE CARE
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by dollyp1cute(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2007
temmyabby:

1 month, oshi oda angry , babes carry your shoe on top your head and run, the devil? next month the devil will make him give u a knock and a slap , the month after it will be a blow, a knock and a slap, in a yr u would be able to explain first hand what the devil can do. please find some one the devil can't use, and wetin u do when make am slap u? grin

na true talk, oshi oda nile pako.
But temmy why should she carry shoe on head  grin grin grin (lmao).

Nairalanders are hammering me with laughter this morning  grin grin grin.

@Seun please add HELL NO, NOT ON YOUR LIFE to the poll
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by babadee(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2007
today, slap tomorrow will definitly be punches
wanna live with that?
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by soulpatrol(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2007
@onyeka_ng. hey there. i'm on the island of lost souls, bebe cool
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by DeGlory(f): 11:46pm On May 10, 2007
Thank u all once again for your advice, but this guy wont let me be! He calls me like mad what do i do? Do u guys think i should get real rude to him , maybe that way he will stop calling
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by Ndipe(m): 2:45am On May 11, 2007
Lady, if this story is really true, then you might have a possessive boyfriend. It's time to alert the cops!!!
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by DeGlory(f): 3:16am On May 11, 2007
@NDIPE
I am not jokin!!!!!!!!!
Damm serious, i will never joke abt a matter like this or imagine a guy beatin me up in a relationship but unfortunately that is da case.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by outlaws(m): 3:28am On May 11, 2007
cool
To: Deglory:First poster:
He slapped you and you stand there and cry like a baby or what? Why didn’t you slap him back regardless of how strong he is? Some ladies beat their guys, don’t get it twisted. Where you at his house or at your house. If at his house, why didn’t you shatter every thing in the house including tv screen, windows etc? If you did all that, he will probably think twice before hitting you or he may even tell his guys that his wife beats him. He might even post a thread on nairaland, “My wife beats me and destroys everything in the house, what should I do?”

You see, being a lady doesn’t make you weak, you can be strong or weak. You decide.

When ever you read this post, this is what you need to do the day before when you meet him. Either he is coming back from work or what ever, or even in public [open space] once he stepped into the door, give him a slap. Tell him to not hit you ever again. Let one or two of your friends that he doesn’t know to hang around the building or street with their phone ready to call police incase something goes wrong. If you don’t do this and enter into marriage or run, you will wish that you did.

His reactions will tell you if you need to stay or run. It will be nice if you post what happens after that.

Peace.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by legry(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2007
This is the problem i have with women, the need to get an answer to a question that you already have the answer too. Why do you people do this to yourself, HELLO!!! you are dating for what 1-2 months and he already slaps you and why because of a telephone call, and now you ask if you should give him a second chance, why dont you get him some boxing shorts, gloves and shoes to match.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by osegwu(m): 2:52pm On May 11, 2007
There are men who do more heinous crime than woman bashing.

You run way and you to run whom? Do you know? The devil you know

is better than the Angel you've never seen.

Remember, some of them good ones and some of them bad ones and

some of them bad ones turning out good ones while some of the good

turning out sad ones. Choose you this day what you will do. As for me

and my house, we will pray for our partners to turn out better.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by Creamish(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2007
shocked Run from him as fast as ur legs can carry!
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by ihunnaya(f): 3:57pm On May 11, 2007
shocked just o-- n --- e month he don slap u? hmm!
t---- w---o month ? he go bambooze ur face ,change it shape and colour.
4ive but run run run!![color=Black][/color]
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by pisces20: 5:43pm On May 11, 2007
@ topic
why not? i guess you enjoy being slapped.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 11, 2007
osegwu:

There are men who do more heinous crime than woman bashing.

You run way and you to run whom? Do you know? The devil you know

is better than the Angel you've never seen.

Remember, some of them good ones and some of them bad ones and

some of them bad ones turning out good ones while some of the good

turning out sad ones. Choose you this day what you will do. As for me

and my house, we will pray for our partners to turn out better.

so in order words she should endure these beatings since the next man may be worse?
Get thee behind me,Satan!
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by Judeguy007(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2007
I think you are the best position to answer that question. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by DeGlory(f): 9:00pm On May 11, 2007
Thank u Mr Jude u very rite, i know i am in da best position to answer it, but i am confuse n that why i need ur help, but nt to worry sum nice Nairalanders have already given me their support and i have made da rite choice as well.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by hotchic1(f): 10:15pm On May 11, 2007
Its not always a good option to stay with a guy like that oooooooooooo
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by outlaws(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2007
cool
To:Deglory:

You have made a choice already? What was the choice? Did you slap him?Don't tell me that you are scared of him.
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by AmeriNaija(f): 11:56pm On May 11, 2007
legry:

This is the problem i have with women, the need to get an answer to a question that you already have the answer too. Why do you people do this to yourself, HELLO!!! you are dating for what 1-2 months and he already slaps you and why because of a telephone call, and now you ask if you should give him a second chance, why don't you get him some boxing shorts, gloves and shoes to match.

LOL! hilarious and very true.

to the poster:
any guy who would slap a woman is a wuss and has no decency, no respect for you, and no integrity for himself.
any guy who would do this after a month of dating has balls!
plus the fact that he told you to put your call on speaker is a big red flashing sign. Run away and don't look baaaaaaaaaack.

you should forgive him. accept his apologies. right after that, kiss him on the cheek goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Think Am Suppose To Be Married... / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / 11 Things Women Want Men To Know About Their Breast!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.