Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Your HND Or Certificate Is Enough....get A Skill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your HND Or Certificate Is Enough....get A Skill (308 Views)

A Skilled Man Or Woman Can Never Go Hungry Or Cashless. Learn A Skill Today. / YABATECH Application Form For ND And HND Both Full-time & Part-time 2018/2019 / Everybody Needs A Skill By Miss Nollywood International 2018 See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your HND Or Certificate Is Enough....get A Skill by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2019
BEEN A GRADUATE OR HND IS NOT ENOUGH...

LEARN A SKILL TODAY AND MAKE A FUTURE WITH IT.

<fg=ffff0000>
I want to give out a software am using to build up my website design skills. This software is what i have been using for years now till date and this is the tools i am using to build up different kinda website offline without internet, data or network connection.

All you have to do it to install on your computer, open it and start building offline and when you are done building, you upload online/server.

it has all the features a you need to lay up a website foundation of any type and build with WordPress. its word-press built software and it has drag and drop features, custom themes and plugins and sql database.

This tool also comes with a comprehensive guide for managing, promoting and monetizing your website yourself without the help of anyone. with this software you can become a webmaster like me just from the comfort of your home and your computer without going out to any institution to learn web design.

Giveaway price: 2000(plus other free tools like scripts and eBook with support am going to give you worth $$$ free as a bonus for getting this software.

Instant delivery to your mail after purchased
Interested, call/WhatsApp 081 65 37 42 86

and if you want to learn website building live, face to face or want a website for your business, organization or brand. I am available.
Re: Your HND Or Certificate Is Enough....get A Skill by Ksr923: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2019

(1) (Reply)

/reason-for-zamfara-killing-maiharaji. / Parade To Commemorate Michael Jackson Death Anniversary / “i Am Born Again And I Have A Great Body” – Tonto Dikeh [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.