Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 PM

Instagram On Fire As Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Child Model Go Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram On Fire As Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Child Model Go Viral (1743 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram On Fire As Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Child Model Go Viral by Newsblogger: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2019
A Nigerian Child Super Model, @rerealaare is celebrating her 6yrs old birthday today, while sharing the photos taken at the popular lagos balogun market, she captioned;

“The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second.”~ Karl Lagerfeld.

I’m officially 6 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Me! To this day a princess is born. Yes my native name “Alaare” means Princess in my mother’s dialect.
June 18th! A day my parents including me have been waiting for. I remember some of the promises mom and dad made to me when I asked for things my elder sis has that I don’t have, like a camera and a mobile phone, they said to wait till I turn 6. Who else thinks now is the time to redeem it all � One of them is a telephone ���my wish coming true ASAP ����
So when you see my page flooded with lots of selfies ��don’t be surprised.���
@segun_wealth Shot it�
Accessories @juwal_krafts
Fabric @davivalagos
Designer: @sleek_cloth

#birthdaygirl #birthdaybehavior #june18 #june #gemini #childmodel #photomodel #birthdayqueen #birthdaywishes #birthday❤️ #birthdaygirl #stunningphotography #bold #firece #brave #chapter6
Post by Iya!

Nigerians fear that another Ned Nwoko will come and marry her off, so therefore fasting and prayers are on ground to ward off such good evil.,,

SOURCElll https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/06/june-alaare-wisse.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Instagram On Fire As Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Child Model Go Viral by iammiracle1(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Beyonce come and see your pikin o shocked

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Shares The Exact Moment She Got Pregnant With Davido’s Baby / Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins / The Best Way To Show How Much You Love Your Boyfriend- Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.