Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK (2145 Views)

My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK by folaniola: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Hi Nairalanders I'm a computer science graduate from one the the Universities in Benin Republic,i am hoping to find anyone who graduated from there and has gone for their Master's either in the UK or Canada, thanks.
Re: Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK by Ninethmare: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Even Nigeria no recognize their certificate

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK by Kirchhoff01(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ninethmare:
Even Nigeria no recognize their certificate

hhhaaaahhh

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK by Tominiola: 1:22am On Jun 22, 2019
Why don't you check Linkeldn? You maybe able to connect with someone who went to find an alumni who is now in Canada or the UK.
Re: Has Anyone With A Degree From Benin Republic Gone For Masters In Canada O The UK by Teeclassicroyal: 8:23am On Oct 30, 2021
Very much recognized. That's a sovereign nation for God's sake.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly View Igbo major Cities / How Does One Qualify To Get British Passport? / Cheepest And Reliable Flight To Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.