Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD (41980 Views)

Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by faithfull18(f): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sounds like an honorable man, though I doubt if any one of that specie still exists in the cesspit that is the NNPC.

We are all aware of Buhari's propensity for nepotism, but since the south will never talk with one voice, and southern politicians are the ones rigging elections for him and forcing him down our throats, I guess we just have to suck up his bullshït for the next four years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by crafteck(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
Still from this same northern region wey no get crude oil
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by abkrgumel(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

Abokinization of Nigeria aided by Afonja bootlickers................
Nyamiri should just watch why do you want milk from enemies cow?
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Patosky4U: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
well groomed for the job.

can't wait to meet you sir
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by paddyhenry1: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
shocked No No No, what happened to Mr Solomon? God please take control
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by bentwood85(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
I love the northerners...
Just B.Sc certificate and he is doing very... They help themselves alot...
Come down to the southern part of Nigeria... Before they listen to you, one has to present at least a m.sc certificate..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by taiwolomo1: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mr president and his preference for Kyaris ehn....I need to add kyari to my name...
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by incognita: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
[Or Fowler at FIRS is kanuri ?

Emefiele is Aboki or CBN job isn't a top one?

Dakuku Peterside at NIMASA is Kanuri ba?

You guys just rant as if you exchanged your senses for 2 litres of kerosene
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by dignity33: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE WHY NIGERIA ARE STILL BACKWARD, THEY SAID IGBOS LIKE MONEY AND ARE CORRUPT BUT CHECK IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA THOSE TRIBE APPOINTED INTO OFFICE THAT HAVE MADE A TRUE CONTRIBUTION FOR THE OFFICE THEY HELD. SOLUDO TRANSFORM NIGERIA BANKING AND WIPE AWAY OUR UGLY DAYS OF BANKS FOLDING WITH PEOPLE'S MONEY, DORA AKUYIRI WIPE AWAY FAKE DRUGS, NGOZI OKONJO IWALA MADE OUR ECONOMY ONE OF THE BIGGEST NIGERIA AND AFRICA HAVE WITNESS. YET SINCE THOSE WHO WHERE BORN TO RULE ARE RULING US HOW FAR HAVE THEY TAKING US EVEN THOSE OCCUPYING VARIOUS OFFICES.

3 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by nnannahk: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Love a Geologist and feel the earthquake... Congratulations Sir.
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by SaturnNick(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Turantula:
Another Aboki

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by SaturnNick(m): 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
nengibo:
northern nigeria petroleum company, make im enjoy sha, na im turn
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by nnannahk: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=bentwood85 post=79509756]I love the northerners...
Come down to the southern part of Nigeria... Before they listen to you, one has to present at least a m.sc certificate.. You have said it all]
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Funaki: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
bentwood85:
I love the northerners...
Come down to the southern part of Nigeria... Before they listen to you, one has to present at least a m.sc certificate..

they're not plenty in the north. You can't compare the number of BSc graduates in a State like Ogun and somewhere like Kebbi.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by blackpanda: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Guyman02:

Do you about the relationship between former Govs of Delta State James Ibori and Emmanuel Uduaghan?
Ibori is Uhrobo tribe and Uduaghan is Itsekiri tribe but both of them are related. James Ibori was answering the surname Uduaghan when he was growing up in the same household of his cousin Emmanuel Uduaghan which was later changed to Ibori.
wink
It seems like SS and SE have given up on this Govt and no longer look forward to any juicy appointments coming to them from Buhari, they no longer even protest lopsided appointments cool

But you didnt type this trash when emefiele was appointed CBN governor for 8years.
Una like wahala
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Tableturns: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Emefiele is Aboki or CBN job isn't a top one?

Dakuku Peterside at NIMASA is Kanuri ba?

You guys just rant as if you exchanged your senses for 2 litres of kerosene
my man I won't abuse you oo because it's only a fool that would fight for both the PDP or the APC. Have a lovely day

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by TSRC: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
abkrgumel:

Nyamiri should just watch why do you want milk from enemies cow?
Enemies cow? This guy is funny.

It is called Nigerian national PETROLEUM corporation, and not the suya sellers union of Nigeria.

The NNPC is not your cow because there is no drop of oil in the north.

Funny aboki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by oluwasegun007(m): 1:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
I was trying to see that brother of xoxo xo part, but I didn't.
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
"Born on January 8, 1965, in Maiduguri, Borno state, ....i know read again, i already know say na dem!

3 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Igahbarr: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Another reward for the Northeast for creating Boko Haram
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Sleevia: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
tactius:
Seems he is well qualified for the job...
qualified for which job? Is Kachukwu not more qualified for that post than this ordinary Bsc holder? Kachukwu's CV is very intimidating. How do you guys even gauge qualification? was Kachukwu not in charge of that position before he was removed?

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by planetx: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
tactius:
There are a million and one Southerners with more impressive CV, this Northerners are fastracked in their careers within such organizations like NNPC or CBN.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by goodnewsbabe: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by TSRC: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
alhassanyusuf29:
Na nyamuri ritualist or drug paddler u want?
You would know so much about drugs given the fact that over70% of the north are given over to drug abuse.

Northern animals. All the north apart from abuja have been declared unsafe for tourists by the united kingdom.
We can't even dream of becoming a tourist powerhouse in the next 100 years because the rest of Nigeria is guilty by association.

Gradually turning my country to a nepotistic orwellian fourth world jungle.

May allah punish you all.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by 4w4eva(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
The comments section said it all. Polluted youths generation
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by toluxa1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
tactius:

There are many many more people from other parts of the country well qualified as well

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Alejobs: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Mele Kyari Biography, Profile, Age Of NNPC GMD by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
planetx:
There are a million and one Southerners with more impressive CV, this Northerners are fastracked in their careers within such organizations like NNPC or CBN.
Sleevia:
qualified for which job? Is Kachukwu not more qualified for that post than this ordinary Bsc holder? Kachukwu's CV is very intimidating. How do you guys even gauge qualification? was Kachukwu not in charge of that position before he was removed?

You are barking up the wrong tree.

I've learned not to be limited by anyone's tribe or religion, Northern or Southern

And anyway, what are we Southerners doing?? We can create a superior oil company like NNPC....so let's go and do it. Period.

The man is qualified. He is educated, has worked for years, has a track record.In the oil industry. It's not like they got a thrid class graduate in Islamic studies from Bayero University Kano for the job. eh?

How many jobs can he give Northerners?? Would it even help those up there?? If he was from the SOuth, how many Southerners him go epp?

In my opinion, high time we Southerners used our advantage in education for something..especially in the oil industry. Northerners are not holding us back...we are the ones holding ourselves back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.