Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215698 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Anyone with issues with the said guy should let us know. Let us put resources together and go after him .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
I would love to see him holding efcc placard with his name written boldly on it on nairaland's front page grin

The world needs to know what he is made of grin

Sad he is yet to respond to any of this lipsrsealed

mixter:
Anyone with issues with the said guy should let us know. Let us put resources together and go after him .

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
dannybrasky:
I would love to see him holding efcc placard with his name written boldly on it on nairaland's front page grin

We’ve actually spoken and I believe it will be sorted out. Let’s hope it doesn’t get to that . A man got to do what he has to do.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
You clearly don’t know owolabi aka Techprodigy .. Spiich007

I’d advice y’all to take drastic actions on this matter else you might as wel kiss you money goodbye. Information reaching me is that he’s owing up to 10 guys on NL Aline’s. Do you know how many of his clients want his head on a stake outside NL? Let’s be realistic bro.
mixter:

We’ve actually spoken and I believe it will be sorted out. Let’s hope it doesn’t get to that . A man got to do what he has to do.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dragnet: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
ImOptional:
First of all make una help me ask dragnet why he give me holiday.

Down to business

This is about techprodigy techprodigy and techprodigy

Check your profile and tell me if you see me there, you sent me a mail and I replied. Anyway, forget this ID.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dru23(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2019
dannybrasky:
I would love to see him holding efcc placard with his name written boldly on it on nairaland's front page

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dru23(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2019
mixter:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by techprodigy(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Kreamie:
You clearly don’t know owolabi aka Techprodigy .. Spiich007

I’d advice y’all to take drastic actions on this matter else you might as wel kiss you money goodbye. Information reaching me is that he’s owing up to 10 guys on NL Aline’s. Do you know how many of his clients want his head on a stake outside NL? Let’s be realistic bro.

PUBLIC NOTICE: CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF I AM OWNING SEUN OSEWA AND 1O OTHERS ON NL, I ONLY OWE GUYS I GOT BAD PICK UPS FOR AND IT IS A TRADITION A DEALHUNTER HAS TO PAY BACK/REFUND HIS BUYERS NOT UNTIL ITEMS ARE SOLD OR YOU HAVE A REFUND BACK FROM A PICKER/A DEALHUNTER. HOWEVER, KAREEM I OWE ONLY 4 PEOPLE IN TUNE OF LESS THAN 700K. TRUST ME I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE KAREEM FROM ILORIN AVIATION SCHOOL IT IS A PITY YOU END UP HERE KID. YOU STILL 2 SCORES TO SETTLE WITH 2 OF MY BOYS YOU MADE AWAY WITH THEIR MONEY AND STORAGE DEVICES WITH THEIR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS. THE HATE IN YOU WILL FRY YOU SOON, WE HAD SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION TOGETHER ON NL LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO AND YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT EVEN TRUSTED ME WITH SOME OF YOUR ITEMS FROM OMIC TO BE PICKED AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY DISPATCH GUY. I NEVER GOT CALLED OUT OVER A BAD PICKUP OR A REFUND SINCE EARLY LAST YEAR I STARTED THIS. ALREADY IN NIGERIA ITEMS AND PAYMENTS BEFORE DELIVERY TRANSACTIONS I HAD HERE, YOU CAN ONLY READ ABOUT ON WALLSTREET JOURNALS. I ADMIT IS A VERY BAD TIMING FOR ME TO COME UP WITH ALL THESE REFUND SO FAST OWNING TO UNFORSEEN PERSONAL EVENTS SINCE APRIL. I TALK TO PEOPLE AFFECTED DAILY.
GADGETHUNTER, HILARIOUS YOU. BECAUSE OF MY 20K WITH YOU TRYNA PLAY SMART RIGHT? I TOLD YOU I GOT THAT IPHONE X FROM CHISOM AND HE CONFIRMED IT YOUR CLAIM ABOUT BEEN WATER DAMAGED IS A LIE. BRO, I WILL BE WITH YOU NEXT WEEKEND FOR THE PHONE AND MY 20K..

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wesley80(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2019
techprodigy:

PUBLIC NOTICE: CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF I AM OWNING SEUN OSEWA AND 1O OTHERS ON NL, I ONLY OWE GUYS I GOT BAD PICK UPS FOR AND IT IS A TRADITION A DEALHUNTER HAS TO PAY BACK/REFUND HIS BUYERS NOT UNTIL ITEMS ARE SOLD OR YOU HAVE A REFUND BACK FROM A PICKER/A DEALHUNTER. HOWEVER, KAREEM I OWE ONLY 4 PEOPLE IN TUNE OF LESS THAN 700K. TRUST ME I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE KAREEM FROM ILORIN AVIATION SCHOOL IT IS A PITY YOU END UP HERE KID. YOU STILL 2 SCORES TO SETTLE WITH 2 OF MY BOYS YOU MADE AWAY WITH THEIR MONEY AND STORAGE DEVICES WITH THEIR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS. THE HATE IN YOU WILL FRY YOU SOON, WE HAD SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION TOGETHER ON NL LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO AND YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT EVEN TRUSTED ME WITH SOME OF YOUR ITEMS FROM OMIC TO BE PICKED AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY DISPATCH GUY. I NEVER GOT CALLED OUT OVER A BAD PICKUP OR A REFUND SINCE EARLY LAST YEAR I STARTED THIS. ALREADY IN NIGERIA ITEMS AND PAYMENTS BEFORE DELIVERY TRANSACTIONS I HAD HERE, YOU CAN ONLY READ ABOUT ON WALLSTREET JOURNALS. I ADMIT IS A VERY BAD TIMING FOR ME TO COME UP WITH ALL THESE REFUND SO FAST OWNING TO UNFORSEEN PERSONAL EVENTS SINCE APRIL. I TALK TO PEOPLE AFFECTED DAILY.
GADGETHUNTER, HILARIOUS YOU. BECAUSE OF MY 20K WITH YOU TRYNA PLAY SMART RIGHT? I TOLD YOU I GOT THAT IPHONE X FROM CHISOM AND HE CONFIRMED IT YOUR CLAIM ABOUT BEEN WATER DAMAGED IS A LIE. BRO, I WILL BE WITH YOU NEXT WEEKEND FOR THE PHONE AND MY 20K..
Why are you typing in capital letters? Haven't you caused enough problems already that you also have to assault people's eyes?

27 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
What are you talking about Mr? I’m glad I’m a kid but you’re the world renowned fraudster and thief. I knew you from the days of iPhone 4 and 4s. Remember how you played silly and pitiful games for weeks before I got my phone back?

Call Ore and ask him what happened to me and his storage device. Oh, I forgot..you’ve defrauded him one to many times such that you can’t even look him in the eye no more. A guy that used to look up to you but now he’s lost all respect for you.

FYI: I was still in touch with Ore yesterday and we talked like the old pals that we truly are. Can’t say the same for you.

The effrontery you have to come on here to say you’re owing just 4 people. Who in their sound mind does that?Is this attempt To drags me down with you? Lee Mao..

TRY AGAIN FRAUDSTER!
techprodigy:

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
It’s typical of criminals to want to cause a distraction. Rather than address the real issue, Baba Dey yarn rubbish
wesley80:

Why are you typing in capital letters? Haven't you caused enough problems already that you also have to assault people's eyes?

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Birds of a feather.
Ask about Spiich007 in Ilorin where he’s basedand they’ll give you his profile and the type of childish games he plays.

Come tell me all this nonsense to my face please as I don’t believe in keyboard strength. Only then would we know who the boy is. smiley

OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Young man shout the hell up and stop ranting.
I have done countless of biz on this forum and alot of biz with this techprodigy of a guy and it all went through, i mean biz worth more than he is being calls out for, we all have bad days no exception.
I cant vow for those he owe but am sure as dead he isnt a scammer and should not be addressed like one.
The country is messed up already don't add more pain to souls, allow the young man handle his shit since he doesn't owe you. Shitty boy.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kreamie:
Birds of a feather.
Ask about Spiich007 in Ilorin where he’s basedand they’ll give you his profile and the type of childish games he plays.

Come tell me all this nonsense to my face please as I don’t believe in keyboard strength. Only then would we know who the boy is. smiley

I dont engage fools
So Kreamie or whatever ignored

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Keep it so vermin.

Face your front sir smiley
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
I dont engage fools
So Kreamie or whatever ignored

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by techprodigy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Young man shout the hell up and stop ranting.
I have done countless of biz on this forum and alot of biz with this techprodigy of a guy and it all went through, i mean biz worth more than he is being calls out for, we all have bad days no exception.
I cant vow for those he owe but am sure as dead he isnt a scammer and should not be addressed like one.
The country is messed up already don't add more pain to souls, allow the young man handle his shit since he doesn't owe you. Shitty boy.
Thank you. His intentions i don’t know right now. He keeps referring to 9-10 years events . You brought a chipped iPhone 4 to swap with a blackberry bold, I need to make sure your iPhone accept a chip before I complete the deal and when both of us were not satisfied I returned your Phone to you. Never owe you a dime. Ore you talked about is my very good brother we had countless deal this year. On this forum I don do business worth over 500k with the likes of Omicpet, Henrix, Suntemi, Deyinka, Believe Tech, Chisom, Bayo etc. Delivered to me and the otherwise before payment fa. what you really want to gain by pulling your fellow black brother down I no sabi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by techprodigy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
Kreamie:
Birds of a feather.

you will see me soon cous.. I don’t get keyboard strength too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is getting deep. I salute you Kreamie. 1 million Naira is enough to petition EFCC. Don’t let us be misguided.

Let me use this medium to give it to ChisomK9. I am sure we have all had issues with the nigga but he would sort you somehow!! Na man him be.

Kreamie:
Birds of a feather.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
You’re saluted boss.
ChisomK9 is a man! He might have his shortcomings but he Makes good his promises.
McMayor:
This is getting deep. I salute you Kreamie. 1 million Naira is enough to petition EFCC. Don’t let us be misguided.

Let me use this medium to give it to ChisomK9. I am sure we have all had issues with the nigga but he would sort you somehow!! Na man him be.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
You’re not my brother..
I could go on and on but I’ll allow sleeping dogs lie. Sort out these guys if you know what’s good for you. A hurricane is headed your way Mr.

techprodigy:
Thank you. His intentions i don’t know right now. He keeps referring to 9-10 years events . You brought a chipped iPhone 4 to swap with a blackberry bold, I need to make sure your iPhone accept a chip before I complete the deal and when both of us were not satisfied I returned your Phone to you. Never owe you a dime. Ore you talked about is my very good brother we had countless deal this year. On this forum I don do business worth over 500k with the likes of Omicpet, Henrix, Suntemi, Deyinka, Believe Tech, Chisom, Bayo etc. Delivered to me and the otherwise before payment fa. what you really want to gain by pulling your fellow black brother down I no sabi...

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mehn. Is mentioning his wife and kid really necessary? Wow.
Anyway i had a similar experience with techprodigy too. Lol.
But he paid up after a full month. Twas a substantial amount and was a harrowing experience but i was just careful not to drag him out didn't really want to be involved in any NL spat.
Mr techprodigy i wonder why you would allow all these issues drag this long. Now ur now being called names and your wife and kid are being called too? Haba bro.
Obviously no one would want to transact with you after all this.
This is really sad.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Serious stuffs going on here mheeen. O ga o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gentyholar: 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nkan mbẹ

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by IsaAbubakar: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Aruos(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2019
E don tear for Techprodigygrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2019
bbmike:
Mehn. Is mentioning his wife and kid really necessary? Wow.
Anyway i had a similar experience with techprodigy too. Lol.
But he paid up after a full month. Twas a substantial amount and was a harrowing experience but i was just careful not to drag him out didn't really want to be involved in any NL spat.
Mr techprodigy i wonder why you would allow all these issues drag this long. Now ur now being called names and your wife and kid are being called too? Haba bro.
Obviously no one would want to transact with you after all this.
This is really sad.
It was very unnecessary calling out someone’s wife and kid even speaking so bad of them...God forbid.
Ranting more than the bereaved

TechProdigy do what’s right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Rants? Lol. You guys fail to understand that he said all he knew about me. If he knew more, he’d have laid it bare. All I did was reciprocate the gesture.

Tit for tat smiley

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by temiyato(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2019
TLC kwa ..... tables ,ladders and chairs. grin

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Kreamie:
Rants? Lol. You guys fail to understand that he said all he knows about me. If he knew more, he’d have laid it bare. All I did was reciprocate the gesture.

Tit for tat smiley
Still doesn't justify calling his wife and kid. That's low.
I'm not holding brief for him. Cos he has done even worse to me

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2019
In that case, my bad, I guess.
bbmike:

Still doesn't justify calling his wife and kid. That's low.
I'm not holding brief for him. Cos has done even worse to me

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by humblesteve(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kreamie:
In that case, my bad, I guess.
Yes Boss, there’s was no need for that.
Peace out cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.