Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215663 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Your days will come.
May you not be laughed at.
Alfred74:
Chelseaman and dispute na like 5&6.
Alaye you no go leave phone matter go dey do vulcanizer so?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hummmmm.
Alfred74:
Back to basics.

If na mcmayor boy put icloud ontop the iPhone, easy breezy he wouldn't have a problem removing it,same applies to mcmayor.

The god of icloud won't just mysteriously put icloud on an iphone in transit.

Finally, oga Florida picker,many things wen I don hear wey you don do guys when it comes to pick up,how you don run many people street. If I start to de talk, basket go full. Count your tooth with your pink man,you know where the short coming of this icloud matter emanate from. You no need dey reason curse Chelseaman. Him eye don see many already this year.
Your music career dey infront of you, no use small mess take spoil big yansh,you already know,no be every prey wey python put for mouth e fit swallow.

Drops mic.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
lionlee216:
Cutelukz, can I slide in your DM?

Mr Slider!!!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
omotolsy:
Your days will come.
May you not be laughed at.

Na sacarsm, no take am serious.
My next post says it all.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
You revealed some........
Alfred74:

Na sacarsm, no take am serious.
My next post says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by justianoo(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
The new god that has the power to lay curses on people.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
omotolsy:
You revealed some........

No LOUD am honorable,day of epistle dey come cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
chelseamann:
@ LOA00711 has refused to provide any IMEI to me.

At this point, it's on the picker to prove that he didn't sell an icloud locked phone.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Over to you LOA00711 smiley

You’re side of the story is needed.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
chelseamann:
@ LOA00711 has refused to provide any IMEI to me.
That's total BS... He should've provided the IMEI to you first which you'd have sent to McMayor even before the item touched ground, as long as he (the shipper) had received the money. It's a different thing if it was on instalment... Even on instalment, you should provide the IMEI as long as you've received someone's cash...

There are no two ways; LOA00711... It's all on you... I've been in a situation with a 12 pro max and a customer (someone who knows my sister in-law) requested for IMEI to know if its truly California and not Dubai before paying but I insisted on payment first because this is business, not family contribution... We agreed if it was Dubai after he had paid, I was refunding him back his money. Money got sent, IMEI got sent the other way and he tracked it to confirm and item sold...

Chelseamann, IMEI request should've been the first thing to request for after making payment. McMayor can't be held liable for an item he doesn't have an idea of what he paid for. Your shipper has lots to explain to us.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Omo, i just tire. It wouldn’t cost him anything to accord Chelseamann respect. He just opened mouth waaaaah undecided & turned himself to Fuku grin

justianoo:
The new god that has the power to lay curses on people.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Alfred74 post=100288259]Back to basics.

Oga Alfred
Why are you dragging LOA music career into offer up pickup..there are different things and whatever you heard about someone is your headache..take it or leave it ..
Wetin you don hear
Which big yansh you wan spoil ..yen yen yen

We are here to learn and seek opinions
Don’t be biased and be in support of any parties

Everything will get fixed and resolved
We all Dey this street!!!!!
*respect

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Carlosfelix:
soro soke
Moti soro soke, louder for the people at the back cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy to be hear and have much says about this particular thread ..have seen and attended to alot of similar issues being florida handler but not ready for that now except this particular iPhone 11 Pro iCloud locked issue between
@loa
@chelseaman
@mcmayor
@carlos myself and
@alex

Firstly
I will like to bring this to everyone notice that the deal is never a pickup service ..this is an item bought by @LOA himself and sold to Chelseamann as tlc as an iPhone 11 Pro 64gb fu space gray and phone only
#noted

I am sure @chelseaman would have satisfied with the deal upon the provisions of necessary questions and conditions provided by @LOA tosin before proceeded to make payment for the tlc deal
Condition stated below
- BH
-unlocked status
-imei possession
-colour
-neatness condition

Firstly
I am sure and certain @LOA tosin can’t use his money to buy an iCloud locked phone from a seller when not using for phone repair parts..

To be continue
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
lionlee216:
From my own view of point as a picker, when I get pickup request for a phone, even at the point of pickup, I will check if the FMI is ON and off. upon confirmation, I will then proceed with the phone.

If I'm checking for icloud lock, I have no reasons to keep the search results on my phone since it showed its off but if I'm checking checking unlock status, definitely I will have a copy of the search result.

For the Picker, if the seller told you it's FU, then I'm sure you did a status check and u should have a record of it. If the seller said it's locked, im sure the only check u will do it the icloud thing(I'm saying this based on personal experience).

Providing the imei history based on icloud check won't work cos no one keeps such a history.

Chelseamann already made it clear saying all items must be checked before leaving. So it's it's duty of whoever is picking the phone up to make sure everything is as described even the picker's guy along confirmed the phone was checked before leaving according to screenshot. So I dont see how chelseamann is at fault now.

Finally to the buyer, im surprised the icloud thing was discovered the 2nd day.

All im saying Cheleamann has no fault based on evidence.

Thanks

E shock me too o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Secondly to cut it short without long talk

@chelseaman said and I quoted

All items must be properly checked before leaving pickup location as he won’t be responsible for anything thereafter

I personally @carlos if I’m sending an items to you through gokada rider I always make sure I send you the following details to confirm and acknowledge items matches!
-BH
-Face ID video
-imei page
-neatness
-phone picture ( box,phone only or complete accessories)

But for personal pickup I will give u time to charge the item check it thoroughly and match the imei because I won’t listen for any complaint thereafter..

So immediately the items arrived on 25-03-21

@ Chelseamann requested for the pictures and descriptions aswell as BH of his tlc items bought from @LOA and sold to @mcmayor

@chelseaman split the items for different receivers in which when I notice some imperfections on the iPhone 11 Pro for other receiver I suspended sending it out myself and got hold of the item and the one iPhone 11 Pro was thoroughly checked and perfect by me in which I told Chelseamann that the receiver should proceed on pickup

And also if you are buying a factory unlocked phone either as tlc or direct pickups..it’s the responsibility of the picker to check the authenticating of the fu item against wwu by resetting the phone as we all know what it will result as even without imei check

Upon arrival of items in Nigeria someone like @piro always ask me to reset any of his fu phone before sending it out and confirm imei match..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Carlosfelix post=100294083][/quote]

Ehmmm, Sir, this is not a pickup, this is a deal.. Chelseamann already made it known that picker didnt give him IMEI...

When i sell items to people that we have good raport, i dont give the imei too, I only tell them that its FU or CU...if its CU, i dont give them IMEI but if its FU, i always keep a record of the imei search result...

There is no way you will pickup a FU phone from a seller because the seller told you its FU without running a check.

If someone runs a check for you, the person will paste you the imei result and if you do yourself tru petunlock, the history will be there.

So what are we talking about ?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Now when @alex came to pickup the item from me who happens to be @mcmayor boy He’s satisfied with the condition of the phone in respect to his boss @mcmayor approval

@mcmayor said and I quoted that Alex do check the ff
Face ID
BH
TT
Crack
Camera

And in my own side I will conclude they have done imei comparison before they are satisfied with the items to be okay and picked

When @chelseamanwhas already stated to check items before leaving pickup location as he won’t be responsible for anything thereafter.

I concluded that since it’s personal pickup
@alex has confirmed and authenticate the items to be okay with his boss @mcmayor before leaving pickup location
-BH match
-imei match
-Face ID ok
-neatness accepted
General phone condition

I personally didn’t have out an iCloud locked phone

How am I going to be sure it’s that Same item you are presenting as iCloud locked after thorough examine before leaving pickup location

The excuse of not resetting phone at pickup location or same day isn’t acceptable by me..

I concluded they done all thorough check and accepted the phone ..

Why coming up with an idea client/customer reset phone when want to transfer data
Lmao....not funny thou
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Carlosfelix:
Now when @alex came to pickup the item from me ey are satisfied with the items to be okay and picked

When @chelseamanwhas already stated to check items before leaving pickup location as he won’t be responsible for anything thereafter.

I concluded that since it’s personal pickup
@alex has confirmed and authenticate the items to be okay with his boss @mcmayor before leaving pickup location
-BH match
-imei match
-Face ID ok
-neatness accepted
General phone condition

Ifer data
Lmao....not funny thou

I am not understanding... Chelseamann claimed Picker didnt give him the IMEI, Just word of mouth.... Did the picker send the IMEI to you OR how did you conclude the IMEI matched?

Pls pardon my ignorance

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=lionlee216 post=100294194]
So we wipe thr phone so customer wanted to do the pairing thing so as to move his stuffs... it asked for icloud password.
@mcmayor
The thing is... from my own understanding/ experience... the phone was icloud bypassed.

My question here
1.why @mcmayor didn’t ask his boy @alex to wipe the phone at pickup point sofar he’s picking up factory unlocked phone not wwu when @chelseaman already said items must be checked properly before leaving pickup location so I myself will see its i loud locked and contact LOA with immediate effects
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
@ Carlosfelix

Oh, I see now. Thank you for the calarification.

Pls @ LOA00711, Let this matter die down and shed light to it.. I was kind of disappointed with what Alfred said about you.

If its true, find a way to fix it. they are our people. Without them, there is no US.. I understand we have our own regular job but still, they contribute to our bills too.

Thank sir

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ifecx4real: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Picker has to provide imei result.
Before more can be said on this.

As a picker if it is your deal, it's important to do paid check for record and history, even if you physically check on pickup do paid check for mdm or wwu, cause even whitey or Mexicans do wwu too.

If it is a pickup request, I believe you have done an imei check your self and wont be liable for any locked or mdm status.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=lionlee216 post=100294376]
I concluded you can’t pickup an item with different imei from me and claim it to be yours
It’s possible phone has same colour
Same BH
Same unlocked status
But imei can’t be same

As in the case
Picker didn’t communicate imei with me neither @chelseaman or @mcmayor

But why I won’t accept the flop either provision of imei or not this is personal pickup, i didn’t sent through courier

I am sure you would hav me satisfied with thorough inspections before concluded of picking up the items and leave location without complaint

@mcmayor said his boy @alex do check
bH
Faceid
Crack
Camera
And is that just enough?

Phone got to you
Story changed because you fail to abide by what Chelseamann said as concern pickup in which @chelseaman didn’t see the phone

@LOA
@myself
@alex

Only 3 of us access the phone
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
A simple provision of the IMEI number would have prevented this matter from getting to this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
I wanted to buy one iPhone 12 from one oga here based on his reputation. I was ready to make the transfer, I then asked for imei so I can have a tag of what I'm getting. Oga said I would have to pay before he sends me imei. Since that day, I leggo

Imei solves this whole dispute

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Rakiticbarca post=100294689]
@chelseaman claimed picker didn’t send imei to him

And myself do check imei and send to prospective items receiver to merge with what they have if they are using courier for pickup before I send but because this is personal pickup I expect you to check thoroughly before leaving most especially to reset the phone and check the authenticating of the fu against wwu .

Now
@chelseaman didn’t have imei
Only mcmayor has an imei which he runs to be FIND MY IPHONE ON ..

And @mcmayor said client reset the phone in his present which he said he doesn’t doubt it that I’m sure him @mcmayor didn’t have the imei

Question?
Where did @mcmayor see the imei he checked to be FIND MY IPHONE ON ..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=gmacnoms post=100294747]I

You smart pass

Well done
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daaz001: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
At This Point, @LOA00711 , You need to come out and talk else, this issue will go beyond what you ever imagined.

My One Cent!!!

Make I Go Buy My Popcorn And Pure Water!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Carlosfelix post=100294816][/quote]

Ask the picker to provide the imei rather than this back and forth.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=McMayor post=100286462]
Please can we have the screenshot of your chat with @alex as concern the iPhone 11 Pro pickup from my location which you claimed to be iCloud locked upon withholding after 24hours

With the information you asked him to checked and satisfied with before leaving pickup location

Thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Carlosfelix(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Bayokun post=100294998]

This won’t be funny thou because where did @mcmayor got the imei he checked to be iCloud locked when @chelseaman claimed and confirmed no imei was received from picker till item got to Nigeria?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 12:03am On Mar 29, 2021
@Carlosfelix, please keep it simple.
We understand the picker is your brother or friend, your stance has made that obvious.
Since you are his proxy, ask him to provide the IMEI check that shows FMI is off; that’s the only thing that can vindicate him.
Anything else won’t hold water, just like your flawed argument.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.