Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215197 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2023
@Abrahym

Your side of the story.
Ahmadjr:
Good morning House.
Please I have an issue here that I'll appreciate your help in resolving.

So on Dec 24th I made a request for a brand new sealed iPhone 13 Pro FU 128GB on a WhatsApp group to which @Abrahym replied was available for 650k.
I bargained for 640k and due to some delay on my end item was paid for on the 28th of Dec and subsequently sent to Abuja on the same day.
Item was received by me on the 29th. I had checked the imei once it arrived to be sure it was Unlocked, and everything was good except for the fact that it was activated which at the time I honestly had no idea what it implied. I usually don't sell iPhones since I don't know much about that market, hence why my requests are usually for a new sealed item to avoid stories.

I delivered the device to the client that same day.
However she messaged me Jan 6th, complaining battery was draining too fast and phone overheats sometimes. She hesitated on reaching out as she assumed the battery drain was perhaps software related since she just moved her files and data from her previous iPhone and she read online that may cause battery drain in the immediate period. However as it persisted she reached out to her brother who told her it was probably cuz the phone was a renewed device since it came activated.
For that reason I reached out to Kreamie to ask what could be wrong and what a brand new sealed, activated iPhone meant. I was told that connotes it had been unsealed for whatever reason (check unlock status, etc etc) and then resealed. He also advised the battery drain could be the iOS 16 but the drain shouldn't be that bad.
I reached out to Abrahym the following day about the issue and he claimed it was an 'opened to confirm' item which was then resealed, a fact he didn't mention prior, which clearly would have been a deal breaker for me cuz I know how uneasy my client can be. He said the battery drain and overheating issue was a common thing with iOS 16 and client should change charger.
I tried convincing the client that there was no issue with the phone and also gave her my iPad charger to test it out but she insisted the issue persisted. Problem was client kept comparing her phone with her sister's (also purchased from me) and noted her battery drain was significant... Plus the fact that she had been convinced it could be a renewed device as her brother claimed (whether right or wrong), probably created a cognitive bias and she decided she wouldn't be keeping the phone be it a software issue or otherwise unless it was a new unactivated device which would keep her mind at ease, for fear it may develop additional issues in the future.

I informed Abrahym as such, told him I didn't mind incurring some loss on my end, since there's no excuse for ignorance, as long as we come to an understanding and resolve the issue ASAP. But there was no progressive response from him until I messaged him again on Monday 12th, advising that he sells the device, since he's certain there's no issue with it, to which he responded that I send down to Lagos.
I asked for contact of receiver so I can give the dispatch and send without issues but Abrahym has not responded since.
He's failed to reply messages or return my calls, necessitating that I escalate the issue here for your unbiased thoughts and inputs.

Kindly note that client has returned the device to me and I've tested the device myself against an iPhone 13, browsing Instagram with LTE. The drain wasn't too significantly different, her 13 pro drained 5% more after 2hrs of IG...h/ever the 13 I tested against had a BH of 90% if I remember correctly.
I am also of the opinion that the iPhone probably doesn't have an issue.
However the PROBLEM here is client is not having any of it since she is made up her mind, quite understandably, that the phone is not a new device and she didn't spend her savings to buy something that'll keep her anxious.
If this was a brand new sealed device as requested I wouldn't have involved abrahym at all but that is not the case here as he'd omitted such vital info from our dealing.

I'd appreciate it if the house could proffer a solution to this issue as client has been on my neck for a refund.

Thank you.

@Kreamie @Rackiticbarca @aterejr @Bayokun @bobo65 @Sbawa @Wese90 @Nicerazor
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Impressive!
Adinije:

The airpod was sent to a third party who clean it and confirmed that it's now working perfectly well.

@Prayse and his client also confirmed it.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Adinije:

The airpod was sent to a third party who clean it and confirmed that it's now working perfectly well.

@Prayse and his client also confirmed it.

This is a good news

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by WantsandMore: 2:27am On Jan 23, 2023
mrklock:

Good day all, on 17th Dec. i opened a dispute with Hayzed111. I was very disappointed at the participation of our so called “All offer up thread members” I am not even going to lie, the lackadaisical attitude we pay to dispute is the reason why many people have the audacity to scam people and get away with it. Lately we are just doing business without any guiding principles and I am talking to everybody involved. We all need to be more responsible and more accountable.
However my dispute with Hayzed111 has been settled amicably and we agreed to unlock the phone for my client. To every one who participated in this dispute resolution especially Omicpet, Kreamie and elpacino481 I appreciate you and I want to say a very big thank you. And to everybody who has been participating in dispute resolution silently or openly keep doing your best, y’all are the pillars that is holding this business in one place.
Hayzed111 was also very communicative in settling our dispute, i look forward to doing more business with you.
Cheers
interesting, I’m happy you both found a common ground.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ahmadjr(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2023
Ahmadjr:
Good morning House.
Please I have an issue here that I'll appreciate your help in resolving.

So on Dec 24th I made a request for a brand new sealed iPhone 13 Pro FU 128GB on a WhatsApp group to which @Abrahym replied was available for 650k.
I bargained for 640k and due to some delay on my end item was paid for on the 28th of Dec and subsequently sent to Abuja on the same day.
Item was received by me on the 29th. I had checked the imei once it arrived to be sure it was Unlocked, and everything was good except for the fact that it was activated which at the time I honestly had no idea what it implied. I usually don't sell iPhones since I don't know much about that market, hence why my requests are usually for a new sealed item to avoid stories.

I delivered the device to the client that same day.
However she messaged me Jan 6th, complaining battery was draining too fast and phone overheats sometimes. She hesitated on reaching out as she assumed the battery drain was perhaps software related since she just moved her files and data from her previous iPhone and she read online that may cause battery drain in the immediate period. However as it persisted she reached out to her brother who told her it was probably cuz the phone was a renewed device since it came activated.
For that reason I reached out to Kreamie to ask what could be wrong and what a brand new sealed, activated iPhone meant. I was told that connotes it had been unsealed for whatever reason (check unlock status, etc etc) and then resealed. He also advised the battery drain could be the iOS 16 but the drain shouldn't be that bad.
I reached out to Abrahym the following day about the issue and he claimed it was an 'opened to confirm' item which was then resealed, a fact he didn't mention prior, which clearly would have been a deal breaker for me cuz I know how uneasy my client can be. He said the battery drain and overheating issue was a common thing with iOS 16 and client should change charger.
I tried convincing the client that there was no issue with the phone and also gave her my iPad charger to test it out but she insisted the issue persisted. Problem was client kept comparing her phone with her sister's (also purchased from me) and noted her battery drain was significant... Plus the fact that she had been convinced it could be a renewed device as her brother claimed (whether right or wrong), probably created a cognitive bias and she decided she wouldn't be keeping the phone be it a software issue or otherwise unless it was a new unactivated device which would keep her mind at ease, for fear it may develop additional issues in the future.

I informed Abrahym as such, told him I didn't mind incurring some loss on my end, since there's no excuse for ignorance, as long as we come to an understanding and resolve the issue ASAP. But there was no progressive response from him until I messaged him again on Monday 12th, advising that he sells the device, since he's certain there's no issue with it, to which he responded that I send down to Lagos.
I asked for contact of receiver so I can give the dispatch and send without issues but Abrahym has not responded since.
He's failed to reply messages or return my calls, necessitating that I escalate the issue here for your unbiased thoughts and inputs.

Kindly note that client has returned the device to me and I've tested the device myself against an iPhone 13, browsing Instagram with LTE. The drain wasn't too significantly different, her 13 pro drained 5% more after 2hrs of IG...h/ever the 13 I tested against had a BH of 90% if I remember correctly.
I am also of the opinion that the iPhone probably doesn't have an issue.
However the PROBLEM here is client is not having any of it since she is made up her mind, quite understandably, that the phone is not a new device and she didn't spend her savings to buy something that'll keep her anxious.
If this was a brand new sealed device as requested I wouldn't have involved abrahym at all but that is not the case here as he'd omitted such vital info from our dealing.

I'd appreciate it if the house could proffer a solution to this issue as client has been on my neck for a refund.

Thank you.

@Kreamie @Rackiticbarca @aterejr @Bayokun @bobo65 @Sbawa @Wese90 @Nicerazor

Resolved, thanks

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Thank God he came through. I reached out to him and he promised to type here but didn’t. Perhaps he preferred sorting it out quietly.

Good one @abrahym
Ahmadjr:

Resolved, thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Hydriss(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
Good day house, trust everyone's well? Please I need contacts of reputable dealhunters to do business with, please quote me and suggest anyone you trust. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2023
Read this ——-> https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles <——
from Page 1 all through. It should be able to put things into proper perspective for you.

Hydriss:
Good day house, trust everyone's well? Please I need contacts of reputable dealhunters to do business with, please quote me and suggest anyone you trust. Thank you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Hydriss(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2023
Kreamie:

Read this ——-> https://www.nairaland.com/5032880/all-offerup-letgo-craigslist-5miles <——
from Page 1 all through. It should be able to put things into proper perspective for you.

Thanks boss, I appreciate your response. But you will agree with me that 9k plus pages isn't something one can just read through, all I need is reliable deal hunters to help hunt for good deals, pick up isn't an issue
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Hydriss:

Thanks boss, I appreciate your response. But you will agree with me that 9k plus pages isn't something one can just read through, all I need is reliable deal hunters to help hunt for good deals, pick up isn't an issue

Bro the first page contains profiles of the people you're looking for. I don't believe he asked you to read the entire thread.

Why not just look at the first page and see if what you're looking for isn't there?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by JimmyCrow(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
I bought Microsoft surface pro 1796 from abalot aka Hammy98 on January 28th, I initially told him from my estimated use 100 to 27% that the laptop can give at best 3-4hrs battery and not the 8hrs he advertised. He kept giving me excuses and telling me all sorts of stuff ..I let it slide since light isn't really a problem from my side. Ten days after purchase the laptop got to 17% for the first time and shut down instantly and wouldn't come on until I plug it in and it continues charging from 17%, I told him about this he started on about bios setting and all that , I told him I'm not a computer illiterate there's no way bios is causing this...and what settings anyway? He just kept repeating himself

I remember telling him that I searched on forums and this problem will only get worse with time. He kept searching forums and supposedly contacting people to fix the problem. Few days later it turned off at 27 and then the next time 37, 47 and now these days it's anywhere from 29-47. Abalot all this while was supposedly contacting people and Microsoft...also sending me links to try solutions which all failed. Alas I told him this can't be solved so he has to replace my unit or the battery, he said ah the battery is like 100k o I then found a plug that can get it for 75k and told him..this guy again turned against me and started saying the battery is not up to 75k...ok that's not really my business, fix my laptop nah I can't be left with a defective unit. Nowadays he has just stopped picking my calls and even after involving wese who was the escrow between us, this guy still doesn't take my calls and only replies the group when he feels like so I have decided to call him out today. I have waited long enough. Since January 28th. He don stall me till now and has started calling me a liar. The battery just now went from 100 to 31% in 1hr 20mins and turned off instantly again. I have since asked him if this laptop was opened or battery replaced which is sensible considering there's a bubble around the part the screen normally would be raised from if such a change occurs and he said no. 8hours battery life indeed. Na this liar he d call me d vex me , it's my fault for giving him a chance to fix the issue and handling this calmly thinking he's a good person.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Clearly, the battery is bad. It needs replacement.

Hammy98, your side of the story.
JimmyCrow:
I bought Microsoft surface pro 1796 from abalot aka Hammy98 on January 28th, I initially told him from my estimated use 100 to 27% that the laptop can give at best 3-4hrs battery and not the 8hrs he advertised. He kept giving me excuses and telling me all sorts of stuff ..I let it slide since light isn't really a problem from my side. Ten days after purchase the laptop got to 17% for the first time and shut down instantly and wouldn't come on until I plug it in and it continues charging from 17%, I told him about this he started on about bios setting and all that , I told him I'm not a computer illiterate there's no way bios is causing this...and what settings anyway? He just kept repeating himself

I remember telling him that I searched on forums and this problem will only get worse with time. He kept searching forums and supposedly contacting people to fix the problem. Few days later it turned off at 27 and then the next time 37, 47 and now these days it's anywhere from 29-47. Abalot all this while was supposedly contacting people and Microsoft...also sending me links to try solutions which all failed. Alas I told him this can't be solved so he has to replace my unit or the battery, he said ah the battery is like 100k o I then found a plug that can get it for 75k and told him..this guy again turned against me and started saying the battery is not up to 75k...ok that's not really my business, fix my laptop nah I can't be left with a defective unit. Nowadays he has just stopped picking my calls and even after involving wese who was the escrow between us, this guy still doesn't take my calls and only replies the group when he feels like so I have decided to call him out today. I have waited long enough. Since January 28th. He don stall me till now and has started calling me a liar. The battery just now went from 100 to 31% in 1hr 20mins and turned off instantly again. I have since asked him if this laptop was opened or battery replaced which is sensible considering there's a bubble around the part the screen normally would be raised from if such a change occurs and he said no. 8hours battery life indeed. Na this liar he d call me d vex me , it's my fault for giving him a chance to fix the issue and handling this calmly thinking he's a good person.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by JimmyCrow(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kreamie:
Clearly, the battery is bad. It needs replacement.

Hammy98, your side of the story.
you can see the guy has been mute, add him to the list of scumbags.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by JimmyCrow(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hammy98 has another ID, he has stopped updating on Hammy98. Here's his alt

https://www.nairaland.com/ejanla87

https://www.nairaland.com/tunjyalabi87

mynd44
bobo65
wese90
Auskyd
Kreamie
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
JimmyCrow:
you can see the guy has been mute, add him to the list of scumbags.

Seriously, I don’t know how to get the attention of the moderators on this

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2023
Good day everyone

I purchased a laptop (Acer Chromebook 720P) for a client from Fluxempire here on 7th February, 2023 and was delivered same day. Unfortunately, by 10th February, 2023, it was reported to Fluxempire that the Chrome OS locks the owner out after he has signed in into his Google account (screenshot attached). This was relayed back to him which he requested that I reload the OS explaining the process to me. This was done but still having the same issue. Hence, he requested that I send the Chromebook back to Lagos while he gives me another laptop which I did on the 11th of March, 2023. He acknowledged receiving the laptop and showed me a picture of a laptop that would be sent as replacement. Unfortunately, warehouse wasn't opened that week until the following week which he assured me that he would send the laptop. We last spoke on 17th March, 2023 when he gave me his word of sending me the laptop. Since then, he has been offline (on WhatsApp) and couldn't be reached via calls. I reached out to one of his guys who picked up the Chromebook for him (his contact is: 09160333506) when I dispatched to Lagos and he told me that he misplaced his phone and can only be reached via SMS. However, I've sent numerous SMS to him asking him how far but got no response from him. Due to the urgency of the work at hand requiring a laptop, I had to borrow money to get a small laptop elsewhere.

Now, I've messaged him numerous times to refund the money back to the client (paid him 45K for the PC). I don't mind him deducting the waybill fee he used to dispatch it initially but I need to settle my client ASAP as he has been on my neck for weeks now

PLEASE I NEED HIM TO REFUND ME ASAP AS I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH CONSIDERING HOW REPUTABLE HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS.

@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@anuoreangel
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@psalmz
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Rawlingsko
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@omotolsy
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kindly check to confirm the screenshot is attached.
CitySect1:
Good day everyone

I purchased a laptop (Acer Chromebook 720P) for a client from Fluxempire here on 7th February, 2023 and was delivered same day. Unfortunately, by 10th February, 2023, it was reported to Fluxempire that the Chrome OS locks the owner out after he has signed in into his Google account (screenshot attached). This was relayed back to him which he requested that I reload the OS explaining the process to me. This was done but still having the same issue. Hence, he requested that I send the Chromebook back to Lagos while he gives me another laptop which I did on the 11th of March, 2023. He acknowledged receiving the laptop and showed me a picture of a laptop that would be sent as replacement. Unfortunately, warehouse wasn't opened that week until the following week which he assured me that he would send the laptop. We last spoke on 17th March, 2023 when he gave me his word of sending me the laptop. Since then, he has been offline (on WhatsApp) and couldn't be reached via calls. I reached out to one of his guys who picked up the Chromebook for him (his contact is: 09160333506) when I dispatched to Lagos and he told me that he misplaced his phone and can only be reached via SMS. However, I've sent numerous SMS to him asking him how far but got no response from him. Due to the urgency of the work at hand requiring a laptop, I had to borrow money to get a small laptop elsewhere.

Now, I've messaged him numerous times to refund the money back to the client (paid him 45K for the PC). I don't mind him deducting the waybill fee he used to dispatch it initially but I need to settle my client ASAP as he has been on my neck for weeks now

PLEASE I NEED HIM TO REFUND ME ASAP AS I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH CONSIDERING HOW REPUTABLE HE HAS BEEN HERE FOR YEARS.

@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@anuoreangel
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@psalmz
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Rawlingsko
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@omotolsy
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kreamie:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Kreamie:
Sms messages

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2023
Cc sundayid
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by SirMustee(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2023
Fluxempire come out and defend yourself and your reputation.. Guns have bn pointed at you!

CitySect1:
Good day everyone

@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@anuoreangel
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@psalmz
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Rawlingsko
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@omotolsy
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2023
Good morning nairalanders,
I made two deals with Idrisab (hp 840 G3 and HP Victus 15) of which he delivered only the 840 g3 after much going back and forth.
On the 18th of March 2023, I negotiated with him for an HP Victus 15. We agreed on price and I made part payment and promised to complete the payment within few days.
Few days later, he told me the system doesn’t belong in his shop but it’s from his friend’s shop and that one has been telling him someone else is also after the same system. He forwarded another account number to me as the access number of his friend to pay to.
After payment, he told me the guy already sold it because I delayed in completing the payment.
He suggested some TLC deals to me and I pick my choice among them. Told me it would arrive within a week but it’s been more than a week now and he has completely go offline with his number switched off.
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2023
sundayid:
I made two deals with Idrisab (hp 840 G3 and HP Victus 15) of which he delivered only the 840 g3 after much going back and forth.
On the 18th of March 2023, I negotiated with him for an HP Victus 15. We agreed on price and I made part payment and promised to complete the payment within few days.
Few days later, he told me the system doesn’t belong in his shop but it’s from his friend’s shop and that one has been telling him someone else is also after the same system. He forwarded another account number to me as the access number of his friend to pay to.
After payment, he told me the guy already sold it because I delayed in completing the payment.
He suggested some TLC deals to me and I pick my choice among them. Told me it would arrive within a week but it’s been more than a week now and he has completely go offline with his number switched off.
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg

Omo wetin be this? Oga Idrisab, show face.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by CitySect1(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2023
Kreamie:
So despite all my tagging, nobody fit help me like this. This is very very serious
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
sundayid:
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg

update

I received a message from someone and he says he’s chatting me on behalf of Idrisab. He said he’s in hospital and hasn’t been able to attend to his phone.
He said Idrisab told him the laptop I wanted won’t be available until after another 15 days and asked if I want a refund of which I said yes.

He said he would be discharged this week

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by JimmyCrow(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kreamie:
the laptop @Hammy98 sold me has started going off once unplugged. Pls add this guy to the list of fraudsters he's on the offer up thread posting like nothing happened. His other monikers are

Ejanla87 and tunjyalabi87

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2023
JimmyCrow:
the laptop @Hammy98 sold me has started going off once unplugged. Pls add this guy to the list of fraudsters he's on the offer up thread posting like nothing happened. His other monikers are

Ejanla87 and tunjyalabi87

Lmfao na wa oh. Wetin dey sup like this?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by JimmyCrow(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2023
Auskyd:

Lmfao na wa oh. Wetin dey sup like this?
the guy just enter ghost mode for like 3days and started updating with his Alts. Evil people everywhere.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sundayid(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2023
sundayid:
@innobarca
@Pradit
@Rakiticbarca
@Kreamie
@ikembz
@mayorall
@piro007
@Cvesta
@wolfenstein
@effectz123
@siegfried99
@aterejr
@Joyceaile
@Exedyne
@Shakitibob0
@wese90
@kunle106
@dessz
@kolabad
@Abimloaded
@nurex01
@Teejay13
@shopwiser
@AdrianHillz
@krestblaq
@Kreamie
@bobo65
@mynd44
@Auskyd
@SirMustee
@chidiogo123
@WholeG
@Austano2020
@Igemburg

No new development
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Teejay13(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
sundayid:

update

I received a message from someone and he says he’s chatting me on behalf of Idrisab. He said he’s in hospital and hasn’t been able to attend to his phone.
He said Idrisab told him the laptop I wanted won’t be available until after another 15 days and asked if I want a refund of which I said yes.

He said he would be discharged this week

Good to hear this. I hope he does refund you back as promised.

Kindly update the house on the matter once resolved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.