Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215510 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
God bless you for this bro. Sell off the iPhone 8, refund Bidapex his cash and then hand over his balance to him
sheelay:
He still has a brand new chip iPhone 8 with me. I won't release it to him when the items arrive unless he clears the air on this! Bidapex, don't worry, there's a leverage!

Update, someone just contacted me that he bought the iPhone 8 from him, but I'm still not releasing it to anyone until he clears the air!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Well said chief. It'll be done.
wildchild1:

You beat me to this. I decided to wait 24hrs and see if he would reply and as we can see it's obvious this is a premeditated scam hence no reply.

Just like Sheelay said, the iPhone 8 with him would not be released till this is resolved.

Kreamie should blacklist the moniker/number and awareness should be put on the parent (TLC/AIN) thread so that others won't fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
dannybrasky:

Please If i may ask, the chat conversation between the two of you was yesterday??
yes

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kreamie:
God bless you for this bro. Sell off the iPhone 8, refund Bidapex his cash and then hand over his balance to him
sell bawo something i paid for since 2weeks ago, the mistake I did was not asking for the shipper if anyone know is base at ikeja I dont mind going there to drag him personally be like say this virtual threats no dey work.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jamesilvar(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kreamie:

Phone wey anoda person don pay for?

The guy shld jst come and refund the victim with the money he made from the XR cos I am sure he sold it after it landed.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
I'm sorry chief. This phone will either be sold off or handed over to Bidapex as compensation.
Demmtek:
sell bawo something i paid for since 2weeks ago, the mistake I did was not asking for the shipper if anyone know is base at ikeja I dont mind going there to drag him personally be like say this virtual threats no dey work.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by elvisco44: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kreamie:
I'm sorry chief. This phone will either be sold off or handed over to Bidapex as compensation.

Two cases to settle now.
Hmmm
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kreamie:
so what will happen to my own money
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2020
He's failed to show for obvious reasons. He's trying to show he's more "street" than everyone here.
Jamesilvar:

Phone wey anoda person don pay for?

The guy shld jst come and refund the victim with the money he made from the XR cos I am sure he sold it after it landed.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kreamie:

It can't be handled like that...

Firstly, Bidapex is only being owed 30k (money from the airpods) and secondly, phone has also been sold to another party and not in Baddybos possession as he's made his returns from it.

Selling off the phone doesn't hurt the accused in any form but another party

You can't swap a problem for another problem

19 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
I also want justice, but please don't allow politics to be played here just because you know the other party doesn't mean i have to bear loss.
Saying the device should be sold off to pay off another party is wayward in the sense that this was never part of the previous deal in anyways.
Please lets review the matter again before decision are made

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jamesilvar(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
But people funny o.

Lets assume he sold the phone as AIN ( which I strongly believe he did for a better price ) the sensible thing to do to salvage the fraudulent act would have been to refund the guy na.

But he still went ahead to defraud him again with scam airpod. angry

People dey dis life o. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kreamie:
Boss, the same board responsible for getting justice for Bidapex are responsible for getting justice for Demmtek too..
We can't rob Paul to pay Peter.. This is a very tricky situation, and the appropriate thing thing to do is to find a deal directly owned by him alone, and not sold to another.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
Demmtek:
yes
Thank you!
Y'all can see he was online communicating as at 2PM yesterday when buyer was in agony seeking closure both on nairaland and on WhatsApp.

The CRIMINAL must have been viewing this complain with a different moniker while laughing at his victim at the same time.

Baddybos,you don't need to clear your name,just do the needful.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Demmtek:
Oga a conclusion would be reached,chillax.
The phone wasn't transferred to you from shipper, was it?
I am not in support of selling the iPhone 8,holding onto it is a welcome development until he sorts his victim out. Na make you drag him trouser to provide your goods na him remain.

By the way ,how are you so sure baddybos was not about to play same method of scam on u? Stay WOKE.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tolutopsy: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
I don't think this solution will work as the item has already been sold and duly paid for. The issue also isn't linked with each other.
Only if we want to create a new problem with the person who originally paid for the item, which then we will go back to square one, where we're waiting the accused response.

Kreamie:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Demmtek:
I also want justice, but please don't allow politics to be played here just because you know the other party doesn't mean i have to bear loss.
Saying the device should be sold off to pay off another party is wayward in the sense that this was never part of the previous deal in anyways.
Please lets review the matter again before decision are made

Sorry bro you got dragged in but I can assure you I have no personal relationship with anybody that has made contributions to this issue. Either we were involved in a business deal with Baddybos or we want justice to be served, nd I assure that you won’t have to bear from my loss bro.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Demmtek(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bidapex:

Sorry bro you got dragged in but I can assure you I have no personal relationship with anybody that has made contributions to this issue. Either we were involved in a business deal with Baddybos or we want justice to be served, nd I assure that you won’t have to bear from my loss bro.
May the force be with you! Thank you all for your concerns

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kreamie:
This measure is too extreme because it will affect the other client who already paid for the phone. Let's check If he has other TLC deals from any picker, if he does have deals incoming then it must not be released to him... Don't forget to blacklist his moniker and phone number....

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
sauceEEP:

This measure is too extreme because it will affect the other client who already paid for the phone. Let's check If he has other TLC deals from any picker, if he does have deals incoming then it must not be released to him... Don't forget to blacklist his moniker and phone number....

Thanks for this
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bond008(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
sauceEEP:

Well said.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
The moment people stopped posting ads with the names of their picker/shipper i knew that sooner or later we'll have a scam issue.

Also i am of the opinion that all new persons who are interested in selling TLC must undergo numerous AIN sales first before they can proceed to selling TLC. That way a form of reputation is built.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jamesilvar(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
wildchild1:
The moment people stopped posting ads without the names of their picker/shipper i knew that sooner or later we'll have a scam issue.

Also i am of the opinion that all new persons who are interested in selling TLC must undergo numerous AIN sales first before they can proceed to selling TLC. That way a form of reputation is built.

Sadly it won't change anything. A fraudster will always be a fraudster.

The people currently blacklisted at the first page, are they newbies?

Some of them have built the so called reputation only to dash it away cos greed.

Business is a pool of risks and this one is not exempted.

But I am yet to understand why someone will buy an item as TLC and sell it again as TLC and another person will buy it again as TLC.
What if the item has a fault or something on arrival who is bearing the brunt?

This case now has roped in the guy that bought the iphone 8 for no reason at all.

Now some are talking of seizing the phone as leverage and using it to compensate another person.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Saheed69(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Someone should please contact or copy all picker and ask if the guy have any goods with them, before he will contact ask and them to transfer ownership of item to another person (who might probably be his neighbor or accomplice).

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Baddybos:
This thread is truly useful and helpful, coming from pet section, I'm happy I met Mr sheelay to deal with in this business.

And I remember an issue with a big name here that ordered for an iPhone 8 from me, and when I delivered it, he didn't like the aesthetics and he just refunded the tfare, no itches, tho I sold the phone that same day but that was one deal I liked, straight fair and clean. Would be looking forward to even better days on here. Good evening house
undecided
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
wildchild1:
The moment people stopped posting ads without the names of their picker/shipper i knew that sooner or later we'll have a scam issue.

Well said...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Money is the root of all evil @ baddybos knew he had a case to answer and he quickly transferred ownership of the iPhone8 to another person if i were you I would secretly settle the two parties rather than coming here to explain what we already know...opt for a soft landing that's your best option

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
Anopheles:
The guy be like person wey dey do:

"I'm giving out my iPhone to anybody who needs it but can't afford it"

Orisirisi
na them be problem for offerup right now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jamesilvar:

Sadly it won't change anything. A fraudster will always be a fraudster.

The people currently blacklisted at the first page, are they newbies?

Some of them have built the so called reputation only to dash it away cos greed.

Business is a pool of risks and this one is not exempted.

But I am yet to understand why someone will buy an item as TLC and sell it again as TLC and another person will buy it again as TLC.
What if the item has a fault or something on arrival who is bearing the brunt?

This case now has roped in the guy that bought the iphone 8 for no reason at all.

Now some are talking of seizing the phone as leverage and using it to compensate another person.

Honestly this still baffles me

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Saheed69:
Someone should please contact or copy all picker and ask if the guy have any goods with them, before he will contact ask and them to transfer ownership of item to another person (who might probably be his neighbor or accomplice).

Idea is so on point!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Anopheles:
The guy be like person wey dey do:

"I'm giving out my iPhone to anybody who needs it but can't afford it"

Orisirisi
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamsammybankz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
A lot of pickers here fail to release that the moment you're being dragged for having shown attitude or behavior similar to wanting to scam your client on NL that moment some client level of trust towards you drop to zero, so I would urge pickers to try their best possible not be greedy but to make transperency and truthfulness their watchward

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.