Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215762 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Viktor1000(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2020
This same dude sold a bad iPhone 7 for me, I ordered for that phone in December and got it ending of February and nothing was done about it till today. Even if you do not fear humans and least fear God. I wouldn't have mentioned all this if he had settled me or felt any form of remorse.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2020
pheranmie:
I think everyone he owes items should come forward and have a say oo

I have an item I paid for on the 6th of July that hasn't been delivered , the said item is an iPhone x 256gig with complete accessories . hopefully he'll deliver or respond positively when he gets this message , make I still give am the benefit of doubt until he responds .

Boss twiskenny please do the needful .

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gbens2000(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2020
I have two iPhone X with twinsKenny, paid on the 19 June and 6th July respectively, when lionlee 25th shipment came in last week, I asked for my package, he told me d package will be coming this week, when this recent shipment came in, I called him twice and he didn't pick, after several messages on WhatsApp he said he was going to call me shortly and up till now, I haven't heard anything from him..... Currently can't sleep bcus my clients are on my neck also

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by teemie(m): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2020
So many complaints, we cant all be wrong. Please twinskenny I need the iPhone XR factory unlocked with charger, my customer is on my neck threatening me with everything he has, I cant sleep anymore. Anytime I receive call. My heart beats fast. I cant pay for what I didn't know of. For God sake, I beg you with anything you hold dear, settle me, make I settle my customer. I cant be scared and not at peace, when I know within my heart, i didn't do anything wrong. But to trust a fellow Nigerian in doing business. Pls and pls.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by utips: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2020
I think it’s also time i drop a review about twinskenny, I was introduced to him by a very good friend, first item I got from him was a laptop, although it took over 2 months before I could get my item. Another item I got from him that pissed me off was a phone he advertised as open box, I paid for the phone for a colleague early this year, the pictures he sent me was that of an open box phone, when the item came in February I found out there was nocharger, the box imei didn’t tally with the phone,I knew giving my colleague that phone would make me look like those computer village boys that do replace original accessories with fake I was forced to buy my colleague a brand new phone from slot and sold off the one I got from twinskenny because of my reputation. Although I’m not a regular person on NL. I believe it’s best this twinskenny of a guy should be honest with he’s customers about the items he has and there true state, also be truthful about the shipping time. Honestly I’m surprised he’s name is not on the blacklist because what he’s doing is like fraud to me. I could go on and on but I’ll stop here. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Paid twinskenny for 3 locked 11 and two Xr all paid by june 26th.
He told me they're part of july 2nd shipment..when it landed he said its only one xr that landed.. the other 4 items were shipped just two days ago
According to him he doesn't get list of shipped items until they fully arrived...
sad

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 12:34am On Jul 17, 2020
People are just nice with money sha. Hard earned monies "for that matter"

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by utips: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Having gone through the whole complaints on this thread, I can say twinskenny is the biggest scammer and fraudster ever on this thread, he’s name should be wriiten in red among the blacklisted people, I would have gotten him arrested but my friend that introduced me to him begged on he’s behalf. He’s just a cheap dirty scammer.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 12:39am On Jul 17, 2020
utips:
Having gone through the whole complaints on this thread, I can say twinskenny is the biggest scammer and fraudster ever on this thread, he’s name should be wriiten in red among the blacklisted people, I would have gotten him arrested but my friend that introduced me to him begged on he’s behalf. He’s just a cheap dirty scammer.
He better not post any deal on technology market.
I will tail every post of his quote them with the word SCAMMER .

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Viktor1000(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Wow cry so many revelations in one night.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ohizzy(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2020
Wetin I Dey read since for here sef?? Omo it’s no longer by OG oo. I’ll strongly suggest going forward TLC deals ownership should be transferred to buyer instantly cause to many stories coming up from TLC these days.

Because of fewbad eggs the whole crate go suffer.

Even the twinskenny never still talk anything sef.

His items should be withheld until all these allegations are cleared.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2020
utips:
. I believe it’s best this twinskenny of a guy should be honest with he’s customers about the items he has and there true state, also be truthful about the shipping time. .
This was the exact same thing i was telling him oo..He should be transparent...

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Giving *NIGERIANS* and Nigeria a bad image

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2020
I was just told mine is Available

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by augster(m): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol. I also paid twinskenny for 2 iPhone X on June 7th. I'm yet to receive anything.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2020
augster:
Lol. I also paid twinskenny for 2 iPhone X on June 7th. I'm yet to receive anything.

And you're laughing be like say it didn't shock you in broda shaggi's voice

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 1:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Twinskenny please this is just too much

It's is just too much for just one person

Please come and address the issue here asap

This is extremely sad and disappointing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Dare0001: 1:49am On Jul 17, 2020
lionlee216:
Oga Twinskenny, This will be 5th complaint i'll hear about you and its really heartbreaking. When people give you money to buy stuffs for them, they are trusting you blindly and the right thing to do is to deliver as promised. This is how they make their living too.

I understand making a payment for TLC on June 21 might means "Items in transit to Nigeria" or "the order will just be placed. If later is the case, then the guy should have received his item with July 2 shipment or latest July 8th shipment.

When Jiggs send me tracking, he always assign the owners' name alongside he tracking, You might want to start doing that as well.

I cant even imagine what little profit the guy is trying to make on the XR and taking so long. Please Daddy Twinskenny, Let this guy receive his phone as soon as July 8th shipment lands as I believe July 2nd is already out of it so that [s]I wont be forced to take a XR from your shipment for him[/s] embarassed he can get his item and move on.

@teemie, If by friday, You havent heard anything, I will plead with omicpet to take a XR out of his shipment for you. Just let me know whether its CU or FU.

Sir your aware of the pro and iphone 11 i paid last month and you vouched for him too yet to receive my items tho this dare i can attach when u vouched for him

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 1:55am On Jul 17, 2020
This is complete rubbish for God's sake... Over 10 allegations against him!
Oga Twinskenny, you need to come out and answer all these people one after the other.

@Lionlee, please sir, your help will be seriously needed. I'll suggest all those affected should list the items they are expecting with proof of payment and his items should be held. When items arrived, it should be given to each person as paid for.
And during this time, it should be announced that buyer should pause buying TLC from him until all these mess is cleared.

If not, this his method of just collecting money, either he has the item or not and expecting people to wait until he has it will continue till eternity.

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 1:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Emmafe:
Thanks to everyone for the unbiased judgment. Has promised, the phone has been sold and Mcmayor has been FULLY REFUNDED
Nice one, bruv. Keep your head up, and keep doing you. Nobody wey no fit to make am.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by zuzman(m): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Wawu!!! shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Surface11(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Dare0001:

Sir your aware of the pro and iphone 11 i paid last month and you vouched for him too yet to receive my items tho this dare i can attach when u vouched for him
chief relax. Lion na bawse.. he will refund you if twinnie bleeped up. O kere gan, Oluyole grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Stellapatrick: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2020
zuzman:
Wawu!!! shocked

This one pass wawu my brother smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Joselph95(m): 2:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Emmafe:
Thanks to everyone for the unbiased judgment. Has promised, the phone has been sold and Mcmayor has been FULLY REFUNDED

You're a man... a "MAN" I mean

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 2:10am On Jul 17, 2020
Surface11:
chief relax. Lion na bawse.. he will refund you if twinnie bleeped up. O kere gan, Oluyole grin grin grin

Boss you don't get it nobody wants a refund , I can't wait for over 6 weeks and expect a refund na , that's madness , he should jejely do the needful provide the item I paid for . Let me keep calm Sha and hear what he has to say
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Surface11:

Continue, God is watching you grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Joselph95(m): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2020
WTF!!! shocked

Oga twinskenny, I must say, I'm highly disappointed. angry sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 2:56am On Jul 17, 2020
lionlee216:

i second this. a detailed explanation
When is next shipment coming in? He said it will come with it?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mattywealth(m): 3:17am On Jul 17, 2020
in future...

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Temihatz(m): 3:32am On Jul 17, 2020
I decided to remain calm for months since refund was not an option. Only few people knew my case with Twinskenny.

See this log:
* I paid for several phones on March 1st.
* I got 1 unit on March 17th
* Another shipment landed before lockdown but I was told my items were not part of the list
* I got another unit (just one again) on June 23rd. I was told all my items were in another batch
* Finally I got the remaining items on July 9.

Note: I should have received all my items since March 17th or the batch before lockdown.

We are not dump and my silence doesn't mean that I don't know what you are doing @Twinskenny. This whole thing looks like a ponzi scheme and everyone knows how it ends sooner or later.

@Twinskenny all we want from you is your repentance and sincerity in your business activities. This is our sweat and it should not be mismanaged.

I hardly talk but I know what these people are facing because I was once in their shoes for months. Please sort everybody out and put a pause on collecting people's money. I just pray the scheme won't crash.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

Viewing this topic: Travoski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.