Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215680 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
lumide533:

Ahh. My candid advise is that you contact someone who av unlocked reseller flex policy recently so as to get the phone unlocked.

Reconfirm this method again. If the fellow says you should adopt this method, then go on soun.

Cybertek just did this last week

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
adewasco2k:
I have apologized to you on chat and I will do it in the public too, had a bad day yesterday and also from the voice note I sent you my concern wasn’t 15k And you should know that, I was only trying to avoid bigger issues that I created.

Because I’m the voice note I told you the 15k is not the issue but what if phone doesn’t unlock?

That’s the bigger issue I was only trying to avoid but as it stands let’s the phone lands, we tried to unlock and I pray everything goes well.

Also I am sorry i posted a phone as factory unlocked before my unlock request came out.....that was a big mistake I made.

This same unlock I did it for the same picker and it got unlocked in less than an hour.

Thanks to wildchild and kreamie for giving me an ear
You should be watched...... You seem like an upcoming tweenkenny

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Which kain talk be this? undecided
gmacnoms:

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bayokun(m): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
gmacnoms:

Haba baba undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
battousaiX:
Which kain talk be this? undecided
Yes..... There's a trail.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bayokun:

Haba baba undecided
Yes na.... How can you advertise something clearly, tomorrow you come with another description after I'd already paid, and still rudely requested for money. After you've used my money to secure an item, you now want to refund me Just like that. There's a trail
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
gmacnoms:
This is really annoying... Even to me too.

Did you even read his entire write-up?
Or you just wish to open your mouth!

I don't really understand you.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lumide533(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Anopheles:

Cybertek just did this last week
Then no issues.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Toceenay:

This is really annoying... Even to me too.

Did you even read his entire write-up?
Or you just wish to open your mouth!

I don't really understand you.
Yes I read all. So, after been coerced or persuaded into giving in, he came up with apologies ba?
What if coercion or persuasion by influence wasn't available to us here? Abegeeeee, THE TRAILS ARE GLARING. na small small like this e take dey start. Why not? I'll let the small fish go for bigger fishes

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
You are well understood.

Your words were unfiltered, it came out raw that was why it was perceived to be too harsh.

When i read your post, i said to myself that a good name is indeed better than riches.

To build a good name takes a lot of work but to destroy it is very easy.

Once destroyed, the tale of the destruction would spread like wild fire and nothing would be hidden.

God help us.

gmacnoms:
Yes I read all. So, after been coerced or persuaded into giving in, he came up with apologies ba?
What if coercion or persuasion by influence wasn't available to us here? Abegeeeee, THE TRAILS ARE GLARING. na small small like this e take dey start. Why not? I'll let the small fish go for bigger fishes

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2020
omicpet:

With respect to those who sent the info above to my WhatsApp , thank you for your cooperation , the list has been compiled and I know I might have not been able to respond to everyone of you (it was tasking ) I’d like to apologize to those who I haven’t acknowledged (it has been read , noted and all is in order ).

All items purchased from Twinskenny before June 22 that I have not personally handed out in his July 9th shipment (excluding MacBooks ) will be resolved in next shipment (July 16th shipment ) (I do hope it’s arrives and gets cleared with ease like the previous one )

For those who’s items fall in the latter part of June 24th to 10th of July (what’s left of the next batch July 23rd shipment ) will be handed over to resolve it .

Some here have reached out to him for refund as advised by me ( some took it , others didn’t and a few arrived at an understanding with him ) please note whatever understanding you arrive with Twinskenny is not binding to this arrangement posted here .

Thank you all and do have a nice weekend

Came late to the party..... Please check your WhatsApp, Can't believe I've been chilling and people that paid in June are collecting items.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 2:09am On Jul 19, 2020
gmacnoms:
Yes na.... How can you advertise something clearly, tomorrow you come with another description after I'd already paid, and still rudely requested for money. After you've used my money to secure an item, you now want to refund me Just like that. There's a trail

Yeah it may seem that way , but two things you have to factor is

1 no one is above mistakes

2 no one set out to make losses in any business or transaction.

If you've dealt with him before you'll most certainly know he's not who you think he is . But notwithstanding issues have been amicably resolved , hopefully the phone will be unlocked and everything will be further resolved peacefully .

And I've noticed a very glaring trend , when issues are brought here some persons tend to be overly hostile and too antagonistic . It's not every body that is fraudulent and yeah I know people change and greed occasionally sets in , but we should learn to approach and address issues with civility .

This is my half cent

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jefferyzz(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2020
Tanks. I have been sorted
omicpet:

With respect to those who sent the info above to my WhatsApp , thank you for your cooperation , the list has been compiled and I know I might have not been able to respond to everyone of you (it was tasking ) I’d like to apologize to those who I haven’t acknowledged (it has been read , noted and all is in order ).

All items purchased from Twinskenny before June 22 that I have not personally handed out in his July 9th shipment (excluding MacBooks ) will be resolved in next shipment (July 16th shipment ) (I do hope it’s arrives and gets cleared with ease like the previous one )

For those who’s items fall in the latter part of June 24th to 10th of July (what’s left of the next batch July 23rd shipment ) will be handed over to resolve it .

Some here have reached out to him for refund as advised by me ( some took it , others didn’t and a few arrived at an understanding with him ) please note whatever understanding you arrive with Twinskenny is not binding to this arrangement posted here .

Thank you all and do have a nice weekend
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by teemie(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
I just want to say a big thank you to @lionlee @omicpet, other ogas at the top and to everyone who reached out and who commentted too, on my issue, it's been resolved and I have gotten the phone to the customer. Ones again, thank you all and God bless you all. Business as usual continues. And thanks to @twinskenny too for cooperating. I really appreciate everyone. I'm humbled

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lovemeohlord(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Pls, Who can vouch for Kreamie deals

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2020
lovemeohlord:
over legit

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by essay123(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2020
You are very good to go
lovemeohlord:

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 6:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Thanks boss smiley
essay123:
You are very good to go
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iykofias(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2020
lovemeohlord:
10/10

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Morning my brothers & sisters..

Remember this thread?https://www.nairaland.com/5754537/dispute-statistics-thread-dear-buyer

I paused it at the time after making some observations. However, a part of me feels like now might be the right time to move it forward I guess.

I feel it might also be another strong move in our ongoing efforts to further cement the integrity of this community & show our willingness to protect everybody that does business here ---- both buyers & sellers.

With everyone's permission & agreement, it can come to life.

However pls note: you guys must also agree if the thread should include dispute statistics of every case we've had on this dispute thread from page 1.. or it should be for only cases moving forward from now..

That choice belongs to the house.

My work is just finish that which the master has sent me.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2020
The Master rewards.
Ipsum:
Morning my brothers & sisters..

Remember this thread?https://www.nairaland.com/5754537/dispute-statistics-thread-dear-buyer

I paused it at the time after making some observations. However, a part of me feels like now might be the right time to move it forward I guess.

I feel it might also be another strong move in our ongoing efforts to further cement the integrity of this community & show our willingness to protect everybody that does business here ---- both buyers & sellers.

With everyone's permission & agreement, it can come to life.

However pls note: you guys must also agree if the thread should include dispute statistics of every case we've had on this dispute thread from page 1.. or it should be for only cases moving forward from now..

That choice belongs to the house.

My work is just finish that which the master has sent me.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
CASE FILE.
DANNYBRASKY VS WILDCHILD1 VS WIZZY89 AND
NAIRALANDER .

TOPIC
BAD IPHONE 11 PRO MAX(RANDOM REBOOT)

Good afternoon house!!

I wouldn't have brought this issue here if parties involved were able to reach a common ground,but all my effort to make sure this doesn't happen proved abortive.

On the 9th of july 2020,an open box iphone 11 pro max i bought as a TLC from wildchild1 was picked up by wizzy89.

On the 11th of july phone was sold by wizzy89 to a nairalander who is unknown to me who sold phone to a end user, ( Eventually the unknown nairalander will come out to explain his own side of the story).

On the 12th of july end user complained to the unknown nairalander about phone restarting when in use. (Random reboot).
Wizzy89 sent me a screenshot of his conversation with the unknown nairalander in which I sent to wildchild1 immediately.

Wildchild1 response was mostly it could be software issue,unless the phone must have fallen. To be candid,i also believed it was a software issue as at that time.
So end user was advised to update the phone to see if the random reboot would stop. Well he did update the software,but reboot continued at random,two to three times a day. When the phone was analysed,it brought out a complain about( PANIC FULL).

I kept wildchild in the know again about the random reboot. His response was,then the phone must have fallen.
I don't like arguing blindly,to source for solution,as they say internet is your friend,I searched for PANIC FULL on 11 pro max on Google,I was surprised to see many complaints about random reboots and PANIC FULL with series of complaints to apple. Some experienced it on getting home same day they got their phones from apple stores,meaning it is not attributed to a fall. I sent wildchild the screenshot of similar complaints on Google and i argued it out with him,if the phone fell,this is an 11 pro max,there would be an obvious physical dent or damage to the body,my point was why not try and inspect the phone,and if any physical damage is seen,then buyer would be held responsible.

Wildchild then directed us to Mr Chika in computer village,who did another software upgrade/reload,he left with phone and random reboot happened again when in use. I revert back to wildchild,who told me he won't replace a phone that has stayed with buyer up to a week,I had to remind him the complain was brought the next day phone was bought and I carried him along immediately. He responded saying didnt wizzy89 inspect the phone when picking up? Forgetting it is not a physical damage and that phone does the random reboot at intervals,could be after 30mins to 1 hour of use.

He then directed us to freshboyoflagos,who directed the unknown nairalander to a software engineer today,software engineer asked if the phone software has been reloaded, in which he affirmed. Then software engineer said he should return the phone. Now wildchild1 won't take responsibility for a detective phone with similar complains online.

Note.. wizzy89 as a good friend that he is,help me pick up my phones whenever they arrive in lagos, being that I am far off in abuja. He picked up a TLC I bought off inspectormax which had similar reboot and other problems,guess what? The gentle man took responsibility and collected the defective phone.

HERE I SAY,LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BE THE JUDGE....

Below are screenshots of similar complaints from end users on google which I sent to wildchild,as well as the same phones panic full analysis.

Cc

Dragnet
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Sheelay
Chidekings
Puffynana
Daaz001
Lionlee216

And the other senators in the house too many to mention.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Driver Owa oo
Na here I dn reach
dannybrasky:
CASE FILE.
NAIRALANDER .

TOPIC

Good afternoon house!!

I wouldn't have brought this issue here if parties involved were able to reach a common ground,but all my effort to make sure this doesn't happen proved abortive.

On the 9th of july 2020,an open box iphone 11 pro max i bought as a TLC from wildchild1 was picked up by wizzy89.

On the 11th of july phone was sold by wizzy89 to a nairalander who is unknown to me who sold phone to a end user, ( Eventually the unknown nairalander will come out to explain his own side of the story).

On the 12th of july end user complained to the unknown nairalander about phone restarting when in use. (Random reboot).
Wizzy89 sent me a screenshot of his conversation with the unknown nairalander in which I sent to wildchild1 immediately.

Wildchild1 response was mostly it could be software issue,unless the phone must have fallen. To be candid,i also believed it was a software issue as at that time.
So end user was advised to update the phone to see if the random reboot would stop. Well he did update the software,but reboot continued at random,two to three times a day. When the phone was analysed,it brought out a complain about( PANIC FULL).

I kept wildchild in the know again about the random reboot. His response was,then the phone must have fallen.
I don't like arguing blindly,to source for solution,as they say internet is your friend,I searched for PANIC FULL on 11 pro max on Google,I was surprised to see many complaints about random reboots and PANIC FULL with series of complaints to apple. Some experienced it on getting home same day they got their phones from apple stores,meaning it is not attributed to a fall. I sent wildchild the screenshot of similar complaints on Google and i argued it out with him,if the phone fell,this is an 11 pro max,there would be an obvious physical dent or damage to the body,my point was why not try and inspect the phone,and if any physical damage is seen,then buyer would be held responsible.

Wildchild then directed us to Mr Chika in computer village,who did another software upgrade/reload,he left with phone and random reboot happened again when in use. I revert back to wildchild,who told me he won't replace a phone that has stayed with buyer up to a week,I had to remind him the complain was brought the next day phone was bought and I carried him along immediately. He responded saying didnt wizzy89 inspect the phone when picking up? Forgetting it is not a physical damage and that phone does the random reboot at intervals,could be after 30mins to 1 hour of use.

He then directed us to freshboyoflagos,who directed the unknown nairalander to a software engineer today,software engineer asked if the phone software has been reloaded, in which he affirmed. Then software engineer said he should return the phone. Now wildchild1 won't take responsibility for a detective phone with similar complains online.

Note.. wizzy89 as a good friend that he is,help me pick up my phones whenever they arrive in lagos, being that I am far off in abuja. He picked up a TLC I bought off inspectormax which had similar reboot and other problems,guess what? The gentle man took responsibility and collected the defective phone.

Below are screenshots of similar complaints from end users on google which I sent to wildchild as well the same phones panic full analysis.

Cc

Dragnet
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Sheelay
Chidekings
Puffynana
Daaz001
Lionlee216

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by zuzman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
What is wrong with the big names here when they are faced with issues.You sold a faulty phone, change it. A dictionary is not needed,this shouldn't get here in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
I think its highly unfair when people tend to "threaten" others because they feel they are weak by doing the right thing. Because some of us have taken to help resolve issues here doesnt mean we are weak, jobless or fools.

Between 9th of July when phone was picked up and 12th of July when complaint was made is 3 days. Anything could have happened to the phone in the hands of Wizzy, the guy he sold it to and the final end user. So why do you think the phone have to be returned to Wildchild when item was picked in perfect working condition and after 3/4 days having exchanged 3 other hands?

You mentioned that when people buy stuffs from Apple and it develops fault, apple will repair it..immediately i told you apple or any other brand wont be responsible for damage made to the phone by the customer, if they have to, the client would have to pay.

I called freshlagosboy as a business man in Ikeja asking if he's had a similar issue of phone rebooting, he said yes thats its software issue that he has a connect that can do but if the phone has fallen or water has entered the phone it would be impossible which i also told Danny. Today Danny told me the end user went to Ikeja (computer village) and the engineer told him he should return the phone which i dont quite understand, i tried getting in touch with freshlagosboy if he saw the end user and he confirmed that he described the engineers shop to him but the end user returned almost immediately. I asked him if he got information on the outcome he said no but he would check with the engineer.

Before today, i told Danny i wont be responsible for anything because the chain of transaction is long, why should i be the one to bear the responsibility after phone have passed through 2 hands before finally getting to the end user especially knowing the fact that buyers can be funny. I told him if it was from Wizzy to End user, i might have been able to do something at least but here Wizzy sold to someone who also sold it to the end user.

Danny mentioned PANIC FULL problem which he googled, which is more like a self medication. How are we so certain its actually PANIC FULL, did any engineer work on it to actually confirm its the same PANIC FULL you saw on google? I asked Mr Ayo who doesnt unlock for us in Ikeja, he said he doesnt have an idea of Panic full. What if the phone dropped inside water or fell in the hand of Wizzy or the person he sold it to or the end user, can they admit it?

NB: I sold an iPhone 8 plus picked by Atlanta picker to Mixter as TLC sometimes in October 2019, when mixter got the phone in Ibadan, he said the phone didnt function very well, we tried a couple of engineers both in Ibadan and Lagos but we couldnt fix it, Mixter was refunded in full, why? the transaction was just directly between us and having been buying from me for more than a year i could trust him. In the case with Danny, phone have passed through 2-3 hands, i dont think its fair to put the responsibility on me.

Lionlee's shipment of July 7th or so, i lost 4 items worth $1400 (644,000 naira). Items were already sold as TLC, i didnt go back to the buyers to refund them because the loss was huge, even in the midst of the loss, i got all their phones back which are already in July 15 shipment hoping to land any moment, it was my responsibility and i took care of it, the only thing i pleaded with buyers was time.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
wildchild1:
I think its highly unfair when people tend to "threaten" others because they feel they are weak by doing the right thing. Because some of us have taken to help resolve issues here doesnt mean we are weak, jobless or fools.

Between 9th of July when phone was picked up and 14th of July when complaint was made is 4 days. Anything could have happened to the phone in the hands of Wizzy, the guy he sold it to and the final end user. So why do you think the phone have to be returned to Wildchild when item was picked in perfect working condition and after 4/5 days having exchanged 3 other hands?

You mentioned that when people buy stuffs from Apple and it develops fault, apple will repair it..immediately i told you apple or any other brand wont be responsible for damage made to the phone by the customer, if they have to, the client would have to pay.

I called freshlagosboy as a business man in Ikeja asking if he's had a similar issue of phone rebooting, he said yes thats its software issue that he has a connect that can do but if the phone has fallen or water has entered the phone it would be impossible which i also told Danny. Today Danny told me the end user went to Ikeja (computer village) and the engineer told him he should return the phone which i dont quite understand, i tried getting in touch with freshlagosboy if he saw the end user and he confirmed that he described the engineers shop to him but the end user returned almost immediately. I asked him if he got information on the outcome he said no but he would check with the engineer.

Before today, i told Danny i wont be responsible for anything because the chain of transaction is long, why should i be the one to bear the responsibility after phone have passed through 2 hands before finally getting to the end user especially knowing the fact that buyers can be funny. I told him if it was from Wizzy to End user, i might have been able to do something at least but here Wizzy sold to someone who also sold it to the end user.

Danny mentioned PANIC FULL problem which he googled, which is more like a self medication. How are we so certain its actually PANIC FULL, did any engineer work on it to actually confirm its the same PANIC FULL you saw on google? I asked Mr Ayo who doesnt unlock for us in Ikeja, he said he doesnt have an idea of Panic full. What if the phone dropped inside water or fell in the hand of Wizzy or the person he sold it to or the end user, can they admit it?

NB: I sold an iPhone 8 plus picked by Atlanta picker to Mixter as TLC sometimes in October 2019, when mixter got the phone in Ibadan, he said the phone didnt function very well, we tried a couple of engineers both in Ibadan and Lagos but we couldnt fix it, Mixter was refunded in full, why? the transaction was just directly between us and having been buying from me for more than a year i could trust him. In the case with Danny, phone have passed through 2-3 hands, i dont think its fair to put the responsibility on me.

As regards to the 14th you mentioned,I disagree! Complain was reported on the 12th and a screenshot of that complain was sent to you on the same 12th screenshot to back it up.

Like I said it is not a physical/ damage to the body. It takes a long usage to detect what the problem was. From my understanding,the only person who is able to use the phone that long is the end user.

The software reload that was don by chika that was recommended by you,it did the reboot again that day when user started using the phone again. Guess what? It didn't switch off again since Saturday until today! That's like 3 days days in between or so at random. Screenshot below to back that up. Meaning wizzy89 would not have detected the fault for the short period.

We had other issues about missing phones from some of the phones I bought from you! I didnt make a fuss about as others will as we are able to reach a common ground.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Surface11(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
dannybrasky:
CASE FILE.
NAIRALANDER .

TOPIC

Good afternoon house!!

Below are screenshots of similar complaints from end users on google which I sent to wildchild,as well as the same phones panic full analysis.

Cc

Dragnet
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Sheelay
Chidekings
Puffynana
Daaz001
Lionlee216

another pregnancy don cause whaala grin Biko this is not a software issue sir, start up looping only caused by software bugs. take the iphone to a trusted engineer, tell him to first disconnect the front cam and use the Phone for a day to confirm if the said rebooting will stop. If not then he should do the same with the back camera. If after these two troubleshoot the problem still persist. Believe me na from the logic board sir. Gberee o

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
dannybrasky:

As regards to the 14th you mentioned,I disagree! Complain was reported on the 12th and a screenshot of that complain was sent to you on the same 12th screenshot to back it up.

Like I said it is not a physical/ damage to the body. It takes a long usage to detect what the problem was. From my understanding,the only person who is able to use the phone that long is the end user.

My bad, thought i saw 14th in your write up.

Like i asked, what if the phone fell or dropped inside water in the hand of Wizzy or the person he sold it to or even the final end user, would they admit it and own up to it?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Surface11(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
wildchild1:

Like i asked, what if the phone fell or dropped inside water in the hand of Wizzy or the person he sold it to or even the final end user, would they admit it and own up to it?
bring am I go buy am like that .. case closed
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
wildchild1:

This was why i did my little research online,which shows problem originated from manufacturer(APPLE)! With series of complaints.
Would you then say all these people dropped their phones in water or it fell,that's the reason they are having the the random reboot problems,I wouldn't bet my money on that.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.