Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215730 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
I just weak o!
2pac ati Biggie, è calm down biko
Owodiran1:
Can the matter on ground be solved first before the showing off begins
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
wildchild1:

Like i told you the very first time you made the complainant, my concern is for the end user not to play u/us incase of any physical/water damage that happened in his hand.

As a member of this platform, what i have enjoyed in terms of sales and privileges cannot be overemphasized and it would be foolish of me to try to "cheat" you or anyone, its against my principle and also my religion. Like i told Kreamie, when i lost $1400 worth of items in July 2nd shipment, somebody on this platform gave me $700 back without asking, the person doesnt owe me anything but he did it out of his goodwill based on our good relationship. I go soon celebrate the person proper grin

Will there be after sales issues, of course yes, but we must learn to be patient in trying to solve it. As a person i would not be coerced to do what is not technically right just because i dont want to be called out on dispute thread, i'm not perfect and i can make mistakes in my judgment so it would be good to expose my mistake here, so i can learn.

Special thanks to all those that understood my point, and to those who didnt, i go still thank una because we all look but see differently. Covid 19 is real, y'all should please stay safe. Have a great weekend guys, shalom cool

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
ohizzy:
Make una two no carry anything come here again ooo. Una go pay subscription fee next time as una just dey use us catch cruise..

Abeg make next week dey calm for here. Amen

Lol, At least una settle us, even Buhari no fit settle the matter,na him make am run go Mali grin
Una do well cool

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'm glad a resolution has been reached between Wildchild & Dannybrasky and a refund made in full + extra 10k coming from both parties which was sent back to @showkhunbi.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible (either online or offline) & to our tech enthusiasts who strive every day to ensure this our mini CV remains scam-free & as transparent as possible for business transactions.

God bless you all & Cheers.

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
wildchild1:

Like i told you the very first time you made the complainant, my concern is for the end user not to play u/us incase of any physical/water damage that happened in his hand.

As a member of this platform, what i have enjoyed in terms of sales and privileges cannot be overemphasized and it would be foolish of me to try to "cheat" you or anyone, its against my principle and also my religion. Like i told Kreamie, when i lost $1400 worth of items in July 2nd shipment, somebody on this platform gave me $700 back without asking, the person doesnt owe me anything but he did it out of his goodwill based on our good relationship. I go soon celebrate the person proper grin

Will there be after sales issues, of course yes, but we must learn to be patient in trying to solve it. As a person i would not be coerced to do what is not technically right just because i dont want to be called out on dispute thread, i'm not perfect and i can make mistakes in my judgment so it would be good to expose my mistake here, so i can learn.

Special thanks to all those that understood my point, and to those who didnt, i go still thank una because we all look but see differently. Covid 19 is real, y'all should please stay safe. Have a great weekend guys, shalom cool

grin. Thanks for your understanding Chief daddy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by petroldollar: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
wizzy89:

God bless you boss for your concern & continued faith in me.
Good Afternoon! Can i chat u up on whatsapp?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
petroldollar:
Good Afternoon! Can i chat u up on whatsapp?

My whatsapp is open for everyone sir cool
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sunni02: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello house.. I want to get a AIN lappy from one of the dealers here but won't be available for the pickup. But will send a rider

Can't Escrow be used to complete the deal ?
Cus I feel uncomfortable sending the money first to the seller ..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Who is the seller?
sunni02:
Hello house.. I want to get a AIN lappy from one of the dealers here but won't be available for the pickup. But will send a rider

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Name/Moniker of seller?
sunni02:

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2020
Good morning my neighbors...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nexusvibes(m): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Hope there is no problem
battousaiX:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2020
Make we dey look o Chief...
Nexusvibes:
Hope there is no problem
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekbel09(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ernest4321(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
[s][/s]
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
battousaiX:
any gbasgbos for the day
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 7:48am On Aug 04, 2020
My Chief, we pray it's resolved sir
Owodiran1:
any gbasgbos for the day
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Thanks to twinskenny for coming through with the phones just as described, phones were clean with accessories. Time was spent, client was heavily on my neck but all the times i reached out to twinskenny he answered and gave updates which sorta calmed the situation . Also big ups to omicpet, I appreciate you.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lamijay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lamijay:
So I called twinskenny just now, asked for my iPhone XR that I paid for on the 21st of June. He said the item is not yet here. Last week,he told me it will be this week's items, now he's saying it will be next week's item.

I asked him how comes it's not available and he's telling me 'items could not go round'

@twinskenny, are you supposed to collect more money than items you have per shipment? And I'm not collecting any refunds of same payment I made... After about 3 weeks, you'll be calling refund for me? Anything coming to my account in place of that XR is the price I intend to sell it.

Edit:
Has asked me to wait until tomorrow, is that with all others with same problem @twinskenny?

Finally got my item. Thanks to omicpet, all who privately spoke to twinskenny and twinskenny for cooperating And getting me my item.

Purchasing TLC deals should not be a headache, and all who bring headache with it should please stay away from TLC deals. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pyrex23(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good day sirs, I would like to report Shinner2010 as per and issue on refund.
on June 18 I contacted shinner or order and iPhone Xr from eBay we agreed on price and on that same day i payed 98k for the device (sent 93k to him because was he owing me 5k from a previous transaction(refund) ) and I begged him for guaranteed delivery became the order wasn't mine but for a friend..
After me disturbing him so much for the phone because I didn't get it on the agreed time..
on the July 20(Monday) he told me the seller didn't ship the order and that he processed the order(which was true because he showed me screenshot after payment) and then told me he was going to cancel the order and refund me before July 22(Wednesday) . after much pressure he sent a partial refund of 58k on Wednesday night (July 22) telling me that the eBay account was closed(same issue with my previous transaction) and that the money he sent was his personal money..
okay and I asked him when he'll send the remaining money and he said on or b4 Wednesday (July 29). okay Wednesda came and went and I didn't get anything. Then next day after talk talk he told me to give my friend his number so they'll talk. And my friend call him on August 1 and he(shinner) told him on or b4 Wednesday (yesterday).
I called him yesterday around 8pm and he said he'll send it in the night, till now nothing..
not picking my calls or my friend's calls at the moment..

kreamie bobo65 mixter nd others please come to my aid shinner2010 show yourself Biko
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
pyrex23:
Good day sirs, I would like to report Shinner2010 as per and issue on refund.
on June 18 I contacted shinner or order and iPhone Xr from eBay we agreed on price and on that same day i payed 98k for the device (sent 93k to him because was he owing me 5k from a previous transaction(refund) ) and I begged him for guaranteed delivery became the order wasn't mine but for a friend..
After me disturbing him so much for the phone because I didn't get it on the agreed time..
on the July 20(Monday) he told me the seller didn't ship the order and that he processed the order(which was true because he showed me screenshot after payment) and then told me he was going to cancel the order and refund me before July 22(Wednesday) . after much pressure he sent a partial refund of 58k on Wednesday night (July 22) telling me that the eBay account was closed(same issue with my previous transaction) and that the money he sent was his personal money..
okay and I asked him when he'll send the remaining money and he said on or b4 Wednesday (July 29). okay Wednesda came and went and I didn't get anything. Then next day after talk talk he told me to give my friend his number so they'll talk. And my friend call him on August 1 and he(shinner) told him on or b4 Wednesday (yesterday).
I called him yesterday around 8pm and he said he'll send it in the night, till now nothing..
not picking my calls or my friend's calls at the moment..

kreamie bobo65 mixter nd others please come to my aid shinner2010 show yourself Biko

Shinner2010,you have done well to have embraced the path to refund.

You didn't do bad to have paid partly,if you don't have the balance as we speak,simple communication won't be a bad idea instead of ignoring his calls.

Reach out to him,this time give a timeline you are very sure won't be leading to formal occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by numtums(m): 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
dannybrasky:

Shinner2010,you have done well to have embraced the path to refund.

You didn't do bad to have paid partly,if you don't have the balance as we speak,simple communication won't be a bad idea instead of ignoring his calls.

Reach out to him,this time give a timeline you are very sure won't be leading to formal occurrence.

Sincerely shinner really lacks communication
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2020
pyrex23. No doubt you have yourself to blame. A list of blacklisted monikers have been published here , time and time again. Most are not scammers or fraudsters but if you order items from them and you don’t have the patience to wait, then don’t do business with them until their names are cleared. Enough of the back and forth. Most likely you will get your refund. I bet you are not satisfied with their services. Once again, sorry about your ordeal. Shinner2010 kindly refund him his complete money. Thanks for your understanding. God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pyrex23(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2020
mixter:
pyrex23. No doubt you have yourself to blame. A list of blacklisted monikers have been published here , time and time again. Most are not scammers or fraudsters but if you order items from them and you don’t have the patience to wait, then don’t do business with them until their names are cleared. Enough of the back and forth. Most likely you will get your refund. I bet you are not satisfied with their services. Once again, sorry about your ordeal. Shinner2010 kindly refund him his complete money. Thanks for your understanding. God bless us all.

yeah, just found out this thread existed couple of weeks ago..

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I'll like to bring up an issue i have with Shinner2010. I've done lots of business with him in the past but he turned Rouge lately. He is owing me items, mostly phones since May.
All he gives is excuses upon excuses. He would promise me weekend (when he gets his items from amgray), if weekend should reach he won't pick my calls or Respond to my Messages..... He has been doing this back to back for 4weeks.

These are my pending items with him

1.Samsung s10.
Since May 5, he claimed it got lost in transit
(REPLACED WITH camera Lens on Wednesday )✅

2. Iphone Xr 64gb (Nothing yet)❌
Order placed since mid-June, Still haven't gotten the phone

3. IPHONE X 256GB (Available next week)❌ Order placed since June. He clamed it got lost and he replaced the order which is supposed to arrive this weekend. Been calling and texting him since goods entered his hand no Update.

4. Iphone 7plus 128gb(June) ❌
Sent me chip locked iPhone 7plus 32gb.....
Promised to replace this weekend also. Not picking calls or responding to messages

5. Drugs (Available for pickup)✅

6. IPHONE Xsmax 256gb( June 25th) ❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

7. Iphone Xsmax 256gb( July 5th)❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

Please if you have important info how i can track him, update me via Signature. I have his bank and connects at Irt n Fsars willing to work with me.

My Ogas in the house please I'll appreciate all the help i can get. Dragnet Kreamie Omicpet Wildchild1 Daaz001 Lionlee216 Idboyostic McMayor Chisomk9 Wese90

There's also another person owing me iphone 11s since March....... He promised to Deliver tomorrow, I'll just wait and see.

2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pyrex23(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
iamphilips:
Hello Everyone,
I'll like to bring up an issue i have with Shinner2010. I've done lots of business with him in the past but he turned Rouge lately. He is owing me items, mostly phones since May.
All he gives is excuses upon excuses. He would promise me weekend (when he gets his items from amgray), if weekend should reach he won't pick my calls or Respond to my Messages..... He has been doing this back to back for 4weeks.

These are my pending items with him

1.Samsung s10.
Since May 5, he claimed it got lost in transit
(REPLACED WITH camera Lens on Wednesday )✅

2. Iphone Xr 64gb (Nothing yet)❌
Order placed since mid-June, Still haven't gotten the phone

3. IPHONE X 256GB (Available next week)❌ Order placed since June. He clamed it got lost and he replaced the order which is supposed to arrive this weekend. Been calling and texting him since goods entered his hand no Update.

4. Iphone 7plus 128gb(June) ❌
Sent me chip locked iPhone 7plus 32gb.....
Promised to replace this weekend also. Not picking calls or responding to messages

5. Drugs (Available for pickup)✅

6. IPHONE Xsmax 256gb( June 25th) ❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

7. Iphone Xsmax 256gb( July 5th)❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

Please if you have important info how i can track him, update me via Signature. I have his bank and connects at Irt n Fsars willing to work with me.

My Ogas in the house please I'll appreciate all the help i can get. Dragnet Kreamie Omicpet Wildchild1 Daaz001 Lionlee216 Idboyostic McMayor Chisomk9 Wese90

There's also another person owing me iphone 11s since March....... He promised to Deliver tomorrow, I'll just wait and see.

has also refused to reply me too.
i can only blame myself for not checking the list of accredited shippers on this thread.

God dey sha.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
People don't really learn.

It just normal for you to try to do a check on who your trading with or dealing with before proceeding. Especially if its online.
On Ebay for example you check for reviews before proceeding. Bad reviews, bad seller. No reviews, seller is a scammer.
On NL simply click the moniker and read through the posts. If the moniker is new, scram. If the moniker has one ( i mean one issue) runnnnn.
That shouldn't take long.

I just shake my head each time i read complaints on this dispute thread.

Lets try to be observant....
That way there would be less disputes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
bbmike:
People don't really learn.

It just normal for you to try to do a check on who your trading with or dealing with before proceeding. Especially if its online.
On Ebay for example you check for reviews before proceeding. Bad reviews, bad seller. No reviews, seller is a scammer.
On NL simply click the moniker and read through the posts. If the moniker is new, scram. If the moniker has one ( i mean one issue) runnnnn.
That shouldn't take long.

I just shake my head each time i read complaints on this dispute thread.

Lets try to be observant....
That way there would be less disputes.

Boss i totally understand you, we've done deals of over 5m in the past and it went well..... its since May June shinner2010 started acting suspicious and fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rajioba1: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
dannybrasky:
account has been flagged!

Solution.

New phone or laptop.
New account
Strong VPN
Na so person tell me now.

Waoh..ok thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Heemcelph: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
bbmike:

On NL simply click the moniker and read through the posts. If the moniker is new, scram.

I'm still yet to fully understand why new monikers/sellers on here are seen/tagged as scammers.

Most of the well orchestrated ploys/scams on here were done by old and trusted sellers.

So, stop the stereotype.

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ojeysky(m): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
ForkDragnet:
Let’s hear from shinner2010

Is shinner2010 no longer reliable?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2020
ojeysky:

Is shinner2010 no longer reliable?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.