Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215634 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Confirmer:

God bless you abundantly. God will proffer solutions to any obstacle you encounter. Thanks for your selfless service.
Amen, Sir. Thanks a lot, really appreciate it and God bless you too, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
ForkDragnet:
Full refund isn’t what I can do as the fault wasn’t from me either, because I stated exactly how device is.

Okay .now..let's use what you stated there in the ads...
No indication that says.
1)Boards bad in the ads. Or PARTS ONLY
2) the processor type (Which I asked you in ur DM.and u unconvincingly said it should be core i5)
I guess if it carried these words in the ads..Then..am sure you don't have any issues me calling you out here..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
smatt1711:
Brother you are a big Scam , I will advice anybody doing business with use to use Escrow or not even do the business at all, I told you that Elite book that I know can't break out that way unless the casing is weak , the metallic body is so strong that the maximum you can get is a pressing impact, even elitebook laptops that were offloaded from containers can't just break away that way, the laptop you sold is very old ,dirty and weak , is very simple. Accept that laptop back and refund him or consider your self a fraud and someone not to be trusted
With me, you don't even need escrow cos I do payment on delivery within Lagos and Ogun state. Planning to add Ibadan too. I prefer you even get an experienced person to test for you before you pay. I don't even like doing waybill cos 99% customers don't want to use standard logistics like GIG, TRANEX, Efex etc. And the few times I could remember having issues with a customer, it always has to do with waybill.

I will upload pictures of the HP laptops as he sent them to me and also upload pictures of the Lenovo mini laptops. You'll see that the Lenovo mini has far more scratches than the hp but because he could sell the Lenovo, he didn't complain about neatness.

He could not sell the hp maybe at the price he intended to so he said I over charge. These are not fast selling laptops cos people always say they are bulky. Him sensing this to be a bad business in his hands, decided to find an excuse to demand a refund.

Clearly from the images below, you'll see that aside the dents, the hp looks better than the Lenovo but not mint cos I never told him that. The Lenovo even has more scratches and even missing logo. I know his anger is because he could not sell the hp at the price he intended to.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by rastaLivity: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
You all don’t know hotdealz, if he has sold 15 items then 13 and half are bad. And the lowlife never accept responsibility or take blames, he’ll always have something to say to push the blames from him.

I pity those still dealing with him

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
ON THE DELL LATITUDE E5250 BOARD

I have done my best to look for it, I have met with one person who said he has and his goes for 50k, I had also contacted someone else and his goes for 45k (seen in screenshot below) and I have one person who would get back to me...

I had to come back to my office to rest because I'm still recovering from being indisposed. Pardon me Sirs, Ikembz & forkdragnet that I can't do more than this as my body can't take much stress again (Malaria & stress are the worst combo to have) and the heat is much.

- I believe the first 2 people with the 50k and 45k prices are selling at that price because it's brand new.

- The third person pending would be used and not a new board...until he gives me his price

So, if there's a mutual agreement to get the board, I would send the person's number so that you Sirs can discuss with the seller and try to negotiate the price down...but pls, ask him to be sure it's the board before making any trip. I need to rest. Wishing everyone a peaceful resolution.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by rastaLivity: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
hotdealz:
With me, you don't even need escrow cos I do payment on delivery within Lagos and Ogun state. Planning to add Ibadan too. I prefer you even get an experienced person to test for you before you pay. I don't even like doing waybill cos 99% customers don't want to use standard logistics like GIG, TRANEX, Efex etc. And the few times I could remember having issues with a customer, it always has to do with waybill.

I will upload pictures of the HP laptops as he sent them to me and also upload pictures of the Lenovo mini laptops. You'll see that the Lenovo mini has far more scratches than the hp but because he could sell the Lenovo, he didn't complain about neatness.

He could not sell the hp maybe at the price he intended to so he said I over charge. These are not fast selling laptops cos people always say they are bulky. Him sensing this to be a bad business in his hands, decided to find an excuse to demand a refund.

Clearly from the images below, you'll see that aside the dents, the hp looks better than the Lenovo but not mint cos I never told him that. The Lenovo even has more scratches and even missing logo. I know his anger is because he could not sell the hp at the price he intended to.

@bolded, whether he sold the Lenovo or not isn’t the discussion here, stop shifting the goal post mr scammer. Why did you sell a rough patch as mint is the topic, oh I get it_ it’s because you use stock image for all your ads

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
FluxEmpire:

So, if there's a mutual agreement to get the board, I would send the person's number so that you Sirs can discuss with the seller and try to negotiate the price down...but pls, ask him to be sure it's the board before making any trip. I need to rest. Wishing everyone a peaceful resolution.

Long life in good health to you sir,wishing you speedy recovery. May your SELFLESS service be rewarded with 600 years of blessings from one generation to another.
You are a GEM sir.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
UPDATED...
He said it's a new motherboard. So, if both parties are ready to get it, pls, let me know and I'd forward the number over.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
Alfred74:

Long life in good health to you sir,wishing you speedy recovery. May your SELFLESS service be rewarded with 600 years of blessings from one generation to another.
You are a GEM sir.
Amen Sir. Thanks a lot, boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
rastaLivity:
You all don’t know hotdealz, if he has sold 15 items then 13 and half are bad. And the lowlife never accept responsibility or take blames, he’ll always have something to say to push the blames from him.

I pity those still dealing with him
Can you prove this?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
FluxEmpire:

I have done my best to look for it, I have met with one person who said he has and his goes for 50k, I had also contacted someone else and his goes for 45k (seen in screenshot below) and I have one person who would get back to me...

I had to come back to my office to rest because I'm still recovering from being indisposed. Pardon me Sirs, Ikembz & forkdragnet that I can't do more than this as my body can't take much stress again (Malaria & stress are the worst combo to have) and the heat is much.

- I believe the first 2 people with the 50k and 45k prices are selling at that price because it's brand new.

- The third person pending would be used and not a new board...until he gives me his price

Cc Forkdragnet over to you... what's​ ur take?
Cc fluxempire thanks for the help...Jah bless you man..

Let's settle this once and for all
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
rastaLivity:
@bolded, whether he sold the Lenovo or not isn’t the discussion here, stop shifting the goal post mr scammer. Why did you sell a rough patch as mint is the topic, oh I get it_ it’s because you use stock image for all your ads
I never told him they were mint. That is the lie he lied.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Second Contact has gotten in touch with me and these are his prices for the Dell Latitude 5250 motherboard... Sirs, ikembz & forkdragnet I've provided two sellers... Hoping to know that there's progress and peaceful resolution amongst the two parties.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
ikembz:

Cc Forkdragnet over to you... what's​ ur take?
Cc fluxempire thanks for the help...Jah bless you man..

Let's settle this once and for all
Amen and my pleasure, Sir.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
FluxEmpire:
Second Contact has gotten in touch with me and these are his prices for the Dell Latitude 5250 motherboard... Sirs, ikembz & forkdragnet I've provided two sellers... Hoping to know that there's progress and peaceful resolution amongst the two parties.
Thanks for your efforts.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lamzee(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
FluxEmpire:
Wow!!! For the core to be known, then it means the board was fine...there's no way one would know the core if the board was bad since there are two ways to check; at BIOS setup and at Windows... This means the laptop was sold as working...

Something is not adding up. Well, I'm going round to check for it. Solution is what matters most.

It can be written on the system palm rest(small sticker)
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lamzee(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
hotdealz:

Oga forget all these things, 8460 wey I know no fi geh issue due to logistics. Baba na you juzz run that package.
I was opportune to enter an engineer office more like a Boss, the customer brought a Laptop to him to change the screen, he fixed screen with line at the lower part. Immediately he gave the Cust, they saw it and he was like Ahh na this screen sha( after he has coupled ooo). Now imagine if those custs did not confirm at that spot and they got to know when they get home.

I’m very sure he’ll deny it the next day

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elbreezy(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2020
hotdealz:
I never told you they were mint. But there were no dent or crack. You told me you needed 5 - 10 pcs. I sent just one pics. You can't tell me you thought that 5 - 10pcs are just that one pics I sent. I am very sure your buyer rejected those laptops because of the crack and dents. Which didn't come from me.

It's just like you are saying, as long as you feel a product is not as described, you are free to damage it and return it.
You told me that the laptops are clean. You aren't even feeling remorseful. Why will I buy such rough laptops from you? The dents and the dirty track pad came from you. My dispatch isn't careless like you. The cracks and dents are your responsibility.
I'll like to upload a video of the laptops and then people should help us to judge this issue. You should also see how dirty and bad the laptops are. Please help me people, don't allow this guy to get away with this.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elbreezy(m): 12:19am On Dec 02, 2020
hotdealz:

Do you even fear God at all? Don't think that you can cheat me and get away with it. You're just typing lies. Why are still trying to defend yourself after getting exposed for the type of fraud that you are. I'm also a seller and I know that integrity matters in this business. You don't know about my business and it's better for me not to explain myself. Just refund me and take back your products.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elbreezy(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2020
hotdealz:
I never told him they were mint. That is the lie he lied.
You are the liar here, you told me that they were clean. Is that how clean laptops looks?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 1:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Elbreezy:

You told me that the laptops are clean. You aren't even feeling remorseful. Why will I buy such rough laptops from you? The dents and the dirty track pad came from you. My dispatch isn't careless like you. The cracks and dents are your responsibility.
I'll like to upload a video of the laptops and then people should help us to judge this issue. You should also see how dirty and bad the laptops are. Please help me people, don't allow this guy to get away with this.

This dude luke oyakhire is a sick and twisted human, actually not a human , he's worse than anyone I've ever seen , from the way he was typing that day , defending his lies , I just looked through all his replies and what I saw was I cheated you and theres no way in hell I'm gonna refund you but what hurt me the most was when he was specifying to the client how much he sold the device , the two things when save am na say 1 I'm not in lagos . And secondly my friend and I they talk albeit small small . From all the judges on this dispute resolution thread na only two nai comment for my issue . So I always knew nothing good was gonna come from here so I just concluded that the thief may have one today but someday he go meet his match . Hotdealz the only thing hot about you is your deceptive tendencies and your propensity to defraud unsuspecting persons . DRAGBET can leave you to continue your matter , una know how una take they run am . But someday what goes around will surely most definitely come around elbreezy if you have anyway of meeting this thief in person please do so and try get your issues sorted out from all indications this guy will never bulge. I pity anyone when they do deal with am . Stay blessed may God never let us meet cursed persons whose destinies are primarily to ruin and destroy evrything people has built .

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by salamudeen(m): 3:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Elbreezy:

Do you even fear God at all? Don't think that you can cheat me and get away with it. You're just typing lies. Why are still trying to defend yourself after getting exposed for the type of fraud that you are. I'm also a seller and I know that integrity matters in this business. You don't know about my business and it's better for me not to explain myself. Just refund me and take back your products.

baba from the look of things and the replys he is dishing out that guy would not refund anything trust me ....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 3:53am On Dec 02, 2020
salamudeen:

baba from the look of things and the replys he is dishing out that guy would not refund anything trust me ....

Its evident .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by frinx: 3:59am On Dec 02, 2020
frinx:
28th Sept 2020 Forkdragnet posted a deal for mint iphone Xs and series 3 which I contacted him and made payment for both items same day.

I waited for more than 40days for the items which he mentioned was due to delayed shipping and I said "Okay".
Item arrived and I sent code to Omicpet so he could send to a client who had already made payment for the items.

Client picked and called me to report that the iphone Xs face ID was not working and the lower part of the screen was not responsive which he sent pictures and video evidence.

I forwarded all evidence to Forkdragnet and he told me he was going to contact picker Shola-NC and till date I haven't gotten any response or resolution from him.

Cc: Omicpet
Kreamie
Mixter
Ammyluv2002
Bobo65
Wildchild
Nicerazor

Cc: ForkDragnet

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sartee(m): 5:38am On Dec 02, 2020
Forkdragnet has kept mute on my matter since on Sunday. You refused to refund me or give me a time frame I'll be getting my refund. To my dismay I see you're still selling TLC deals after all the ordeal you made me and some other people go through. I fear who no fear you o forkdragnet.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2020
Elbreezy:

You are the liar here, you told me that they were clean. Is that how clean laptops looks?
When did I tell you they are Clean? I only told you they look better than the Lenovo. Stop the lies!

I did not even clean the laptops.

You've changed your mouth now from MINT to CLEAN.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by oshosegun27(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2020
hotdealz:
When did I tell you they are Clean? I only told you they look better than the Lenovo. Stop the lies!

Elbreezy, let us see where he told you the condition of the laptops.

Hotdealz, you are not a straightforward person.

hotdealz:

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2020
oshosegun27:

Hotdealz, you are not a straightforward person.

What is contradicting in those two posts?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2020
hotdealz:

A decent biznes man would have looked for a way to pacify his customer.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by temitimx19(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2020
Forkdragnet contacted me that he had a deal iphone 11 and iphone 11 pro max. I opted to buy them since I have bought a TLC from him, which was yet to be delivered.

I asked him who the picker was he said Florida picker, I asked him he should send pictures and the imei before I make payment. He didn't agree, he said I must make at least half payment before he will sell the deal to me.

I sent him half 289k and he sent me the pictures of the 11 pro max and the imei. Later he sent the iphone 11 pictures and he didn't send the imei, he kept insisting that I should pay, that the seller was going to meet the picker.

I agreed and I sent him the balance 289k which makes it a total of 579k.

2 days later which was on Wednesday 4th November he messaged me that there was something wrong and he has to refund me part payment. I told him he has to pay in full because I didn't gain in the deal so I am not suppose to lose from it. He sent me 459k and he promised to pay the balance of 50k on Thursday November 5th.

When I asked him for the balance on Thursday, he started claiming something else and he told me he won't be able to pay until ending of November, which I didnt agree. I told him I want my money earlier than that, unfortunately he has not said anything reasonable since then.

November 17th was the last time I collected 10k out of 50k from forkdragnet.

Cc kreamie
Cc wildchild1
Cc dragnet
Cc Nicerazor
Cc sheelay
Cc bobo65
Cc ipsum
Cc All other notable mentions

I won't stop until this case is settled.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 9:31am On Dec 02, 2020
temitimx19:

I asked him who the picker was he said Florida picker, I asked him he should send pictures and the imei before I make payment. He didn't agree, he said I must make at least half payment before he will sell the deal to me.
There’s nothing to protect in my name any longer but I won’t allow it deteriorate further, kindly post a screenshot of where I forced you to make payment for these items, why not say things the way they’re rather than this lies, I know I got balance to make, but those lies I won’t take them anymore, lot of ppl who posted their ordeal with me always insert one lie or two but I chose to look beyond that, looking beyond that will only make me look even worst here, any lies I’ll challenge them henceforth.

Sartee also said I forced him to make payment but I decided not to say anything, cos it’s unnecessary then went ahead to say he went to a lot to get is refund, bro I messaged you at first for your first refund of 400k plus then asked you for time to balance up, when I got fund, I am the one who messaged you to drop your account for another 30k, kindly show us prove where I forced you to make payment and the hell you went through to get your refund pls, I won’t accept any lies any longer.

If you want to further tarnish my image I’ll stand up for myself and unless you got proves I did all this.

Like I said earlier on everyone’s balance will be paid just like I’ve done with others, just a little more time is all I asked.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by temitimx19(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2020
ForkDragnet:
There’s nothing to protect in my name any longer but I won’t allow it deteriorate further, kindly post a screenshot of where I forced you to make payment for these items, why not say things the way they’re rather than this lies, I know I got balance to make, but those lies I won’t take them anymore, lot of ppl who posted their ordeal with me always insert one lie or two but I chose to look beyond that, looking beyond that will only make me look even worst here, any lies I’ll challenge them henceforth.

Sartee also said I forced him to make payment but I decided not to say anything, cos it’s unnecessary then went ahead to say he went to a lot to get is refund, bro I messaged you at first for your first refund of 400k plus then asked you for time to balance up, when I got fund, I am the one who messaged you to drop your account for another 30k, kindly show us prove where I forced you to make payment and the hell you went through to get your refund pls, I won’t accept any lies any longer.

If you want to further tarnish my image I’ll stand up for myself and unless you got proves I did all this.

Like I said earlier on everyone’s balance will be paid just like I’ve done with others, just a little more time is all I asked.

Are you owing me or not? That's the key question here. If it's true that you are owing about 4 of us then all this talk isn't necessary, just pay me and others what you owe.
You collected 100% from each customer, then refunded back 85-90%, when we asked you will u will pay back, you say end of November, we are in December here and you are talking about protecting your image. I am not a keyboard warrior, I don't have the strength to argue with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.