Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know (4850 Views)

The Benefits Of Guest Blogging You Must Know About / 6 Dangers Of Guest Blogging You Were Never Told (A Detailed Insight) / Nine Shocking Facts About Blogging You Must Know N0 1,2,3 Are Cracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
If I told you that there are some hard truth about blogging that you hardly see bloggers talking about. Would you believe me?.

Well, I don’t really care if you believe me or not. I learnt these truth in a hard way because no one made me about it.

So for conscience sake, I am going to dish them to you free of charge

By now, you should know that more often than not, truth isn’t that sexy and appealing . It’s always ugly, tough and saddening but it always saves and sets on free.

It’s on that note that I have decided to tell you briefly about 7 hard truth about blogging that you probably didn’t know because no one has told you about them

https://www.nazablog.com/7-hard-truth-about-blogging-that-no-one-ever-told-you/

1 Share

Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2019
There are are some behind the truth realities most blog preachers won't tell you.

Get to know them and see if you will proceed or not
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Have you been lied to about blogging, know the truth now
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Have you been lied to about blogging... I have some truth to reveal to you
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
I will reveal to you all the blogging truths you never knew
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2019
It is not all you have been told. Time to unlearn and relearn
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2019
I preach gospel truth about blogging
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2019
It's good to understand fully what you are getting into
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by error4040: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
we are not going anywhere, Either you share the secret here or We die here!!! grin
#Na joke I de joke o.

1 Like

Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by ericotrips(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2019
So I read your blogpost and I was impressed. Truly, blogging isn't a get-rich scheme.
Let's connect I'm also a blogger - https://ericotrips./2019/08/19/bics-garden-and-boat-club-lekki-lagos/
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2019
ericotrips:
So I read your blogpost and I was impressed. Truly, blogging isn't a get-rich scheme.
Let's connect I'm also a blogger - https://ericotrips./2019/08/19/bics-garden-and-boat-club-lekki-lagos/

Alright.. we should connect

1 Like

Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2019
error4040:
we are not going anywhere, Either you share the secret here or We die here!!! grin
#Na joke I de joke o.

Hahahah. Where is your conscience brother?
grin grin grin
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 9:41am On Sep 17, 2019
Set yourself free from blogging failure with theses truth
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2019
In www.nazablog.com we tell you how it is about blogging. No lies
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2019
I was told that once I start a blog, I have made it, money will start pumping in
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2019
I was told that if I could just create a high quality content. Traffic will overwhelm my blog even without any form of promotion. Lies
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by bedfordng(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
bedfordng:
hmmm

You haven't said anything.. Why are you hmming?

Have you been lied to about blogging?
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2019
Truth my blogger friends never told me
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
You will need to sell products as a ways to really optimize your blog... Every blogger should be a good salesperson
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Google Adsense may likely not give you the kind of money you want. Some niches are better of with affiliate marketing. Has anyone told you that?
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Get ready for my next post of lies you have been told about making money online
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
You need email list to really make money in your blogging tool
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Blogging is hard but can be fulfilling if will hold on for just a little while
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
A day will come when you want to give up. Prepare for this day
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2019
A day will come you will wish you had started blogging long time ago
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Blogging is competitive. The smart bloggers are thriving regardless
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
You need to build traffic and authority before you make good money
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Betty11(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Enrypech:
If I told you that there are some hard truth about blogging that you hardly see bloggers talking about. Would you believe me?.

Well, I don’t really care if you believe me or not. I learnt these truth in a hard way because no one made me about it.

So for conscience sake, I am going to dish them to you free of charge

By now, you should know that more often than not, truth isn’t that sexy and appealing . It’s always ugly, tough and saddening but it always saves and sets on free.

It’s on that note that I have decided to tell you briefly about 7 hard truth about blogging that you probably didn’t know because no one has told you about them

https://www.nazablog.com/7-hard-truth-about-blogging-that-no-one-ever-told-you/
interesting let link up...
Am also a blogger I have a question to ask
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Betty11:

Alright. Drop your link, let's link up
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Enrypech: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Betty11:

Still waiting on your link
Re: 7 Hard Truth About Blogging You Didn't Know by Betty11(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Enrypech:

Alright. Drop your link, let's link up
that my WhatsApp 07089071412

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Start A Blog / Blogger Or Wordpress? / Nairaland CEO Seun Osewa Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.