Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Davido In Search Of Woman Who Believes Her Cancer Can Be Healed By His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Search Of Woman Who Believes Her Cancer Can Be Healed By His Song (286 Views)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido In Search Of Woman Who Believes Her Cancer Can Be Healed By His Song by spunky425(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
DMW star, Davido is currently searching for a woman who believes that her cancer of any stage can be healed when he sings to her hearing.

In the video shared by the Nigerian singer, the woman supposedly bedridden by cancer was asked what she wished for and she said all she cared for was Davido and whether her cancer was stage 4 or 5, she’d be healed.

She said; “Make una bring my pikin, Davido, because me, I no want designer o, I no want Ferrari o, but if he sing for my bedside, even if the cancer na stage 4, even if na stage 5, cancer go die!”

Continue Reading and see video
https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/06/20/davido-in-search-of-woman-who-believes-her-cancer-can-be-healed-by-his-song/

Re: Davido In Search Of Woman Who Believes Her Cancer Can Be Healed By His Song by Freestainworld(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
this kind believe, if na so our belief dey in God, Buhari for no dey rule us by now.

(1) (Reply)

Is This List Real Or Estimated? / Celebrating My Cousin Birthday Today @ Jide Joseph JJ / Coza Pastor Exposed By Timi Dakolo Wife Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.