Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) (48404 Views)

Adrian Sleeps With UEFA Super Cup Trophy / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by deltateam: 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
axeman2:
The Devil Is Wicket Hope He Gave His Life To Christ Before His Sudden Demise If Not He Is Doom!

How can he be doom? Is doom a person? undecided
Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by Daniwak: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
Auxtin85:
Do people really know when they are about to die ?
some does.. My dad was an example in 2017 . 2weeks after he wrote his will, that was wen he died. My sisters wedding was the next month, she sewed a nice attire 4 him, that week he was to die, he started wearing the attire to church , couldn't even wait 4d wedding. Mom was very angry with him but we didnt know he was about to die. He was never sick, nothing . he just slept and didnt wake, though he was still breathing , all his organs were working well according to doctors but he will never wake up.
Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Godhead4:
He saw it coming...

How please?
Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by pbet15: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by Auxtin85(m): 2:37am On Jun 21, 2019
Daniwak:
some does.. My dad was an example in 2017 . 2weeks after he wrote his will, that was wen he died. My sisters wedding was the next month, she sewed a nice attire 4 him, that week he was to die, he started wearing the attire to church , couldn't even wait 4d wedding. Mom was very angry with him but we didnt know he was about to die. He was never sick, nothing . he just slept and didnt wake, though he was still breathing , all his organs were working well according to doctors but he will never wake up.

Oh, sorry for that May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by gobuchinny: 3:43am On Jun 21, 2019
Eberejesus111:

RIP dear one. Let your soul rest in the bosom of our Lord.

Brethren, this just shows that, we as God's children shouldn't speak death always, speak life to yourself and your situation.

Sometimes I get appalled when I hear people say, " We don't know tommorow, I can just die and that's the end. "
God forbid! That's wrong, learn to speak good, life always, even in the worst of your situations. God bless you.

Bo matter how much you speak "life" death is inevitable..the bible tells us to go to the place of mourning. David's says tu number ur days grin

Be prepared for no man knows the time or hour..not talking about it doesn't mean it wont happen...no everyone will live to be 90 grin

#facts
Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
gobuchinny:

Bo matter how much you speak "life" death is inevitable..the bible tells us to go to the place of mourning. David's says tu number ur days grin

Be prepared for no man knows the time or hour..not talking about it doesn't mean it wont happen...no everyone will live to be 90 grin

#facts

When referencing the Bible, you'll have to spiritually understand it and not with your flesh.

The Bible says in proverb 18:24 " Death and life are in the power of the tongue( words) and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. "

Jesus also said in his word John 11:25-26 " I am the resurrection, and the life( Note he didn't say death): he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.

And this is the part I Love so much. " And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall NEVER DIE. ( and Jesus says) Believest thous this( that is to say do you believe in me).

This present Christians that were born after Christ resurrection cannot die, unwillingly. They are the ones to make the decisions to die if they want to or not, or to live till the time of rapture. Paul made the decision to die, and all other apostle. God didn't come to whisk them away from the earth.

But my main answer to you and I want you to believe in the power of Jesus, is what the word of God( Jesus) said " Death ( unwholesome words, words of death, agony, pain, frustrations...) and life ( peace, joy, longetivity, health, prosperity) are in the power of your words...

So it's a matter of choice, choose LIFE.

Christ Jesus had conquered death and given back the authority we once lost, making us one with himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adrian McCallum 'Lionheart' Dies Hours After Tweeting About Death (See Tweet) by TheAk(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
i'm just waiting for people to comman start shouting "illuminati"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.